Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: London terror attack, yo. :O

Почтенный гражданин
    From personal experience, of course!

Почтенный гражданин
    This killing of Christians and Jews doesn't make sense to me.
    Granted, I didn't make it through the Koran 'cause I sort of...got bored, but while I was reading it all I saw was them being "People of the Book" and friends and such. I don't know. I'm going to go find a Koran, translated by an athiest or someone who is neither Christian or Jewish, and then read it. Just to be sure.
    I come to represent and carve my name within your chest.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by CTPEKO3A
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioner

yep. I got it. It is like mafia boss speaking. "You know, if you do not pay me that contribution, I am afraid I will not be able to protect your people, to protect you famaly, and horrible things can happen, like strangers broke in your house, raping your wife and daughters etc."
    Right?
    Not exactly. Your mafia boss is going to send those rapers to the house and God is not.
    You got the whole idea wrong. Sorry.
    well, VESH asked right question.

And what about God ordering murdering (stoning to death) the rape victims? Is there a different way to interprate the phrase?
    DO NOT READ MY SIGNATURE!

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerHappyJack
    This killing of Christians and Jews doesn't make sense to me.
    Granted, I didn't make it through the Koran 'cause I sort of...got bored, but while I was reading it all I saw was them being "People of the Book" and friends and such. I don't know. I'm going to go find a Koran, translated by an athiest or someone who is neither Christian or Jewish, and then read it. Just to be sure.
    I read some Koran (although I do not claim to be an expert in this question as DDT), I read some about history of that time, and that time muslims really considered Christians and Jews as brothers, because they are "people of the Book" and they believe in one God. Unfortunately it changed later all, starting with Crusades or something else, I am not sure.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioner
    I read some about history of that time, and that time muslims really considered Christians and Jews as brothers, because they are "people of the Book" and they believe in one God. Unfortunately it changed later all, starting with Crusades or something else, I am not sure.
    Their hatred for Christians started at the begining of Mohammeds "ministery" when the Jews taunted him in the streets of Medina for his rediculous utterances. He preached that Christians and Jews were "people of the book" (the Bible) but at the same time denied that the Bible was the true word of God but that his personal book (Koran) was the only true word. Since he could not get the Jews and Christians to side with him he decided that they should be killed. In this fashion he converted Arabs accross the lands. Arabs at that time worshiped spirits who lived in inanimate objects such as rocks and also in that big black box in Mecca. One of the spirits that they worshipped there was a Moon god called, Allah.

One of the things that Muslims did was to claim that Mohammed ascended to heaven at the site that the Jewish Temple was already built in Jerusalem. They then built their mosque on top of the Jewish holy temple. This is the cause of much contention between the religions and which is now a political issue.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин
    DDT, attempt № 10. Sources???

Почтенный гражданин
    And who was the men who wrote Koran?

Just a name would be enough.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Mohammed wrote the Koran or more likely his scribes since he was illiterate over a period of 23 years. Of course Muslims claim that Allah wrote it.

As far as sources, they are everywhere. You can easily find them if you want to understand. Here is one to get you started. There are so many on this subject I don’t have time to find them all.
    http://www.arts.monash.edu.au/jewish_ci ... _koran.pdf
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин
    How many ways is that that people have used religion to @@@@ the world?

DDT
    It is "pride" that @@@@'s the world. Religion is just the excuse.

Nah, "pride" is not the key. It is ignorance! Bliss my a$$!
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Почтенный гражданин

Увлечённый спикер
    Hi every body
    I'm from a Muslim country . 99% of my people are Muslim mostly shiah.
    I'm not religious.
    DDT , you have good information about Islam and history of Islam , but I assure you there are only a few Muslims who know that things about Islam and Mohammad , because if they know those things they won't be Muslim anymore and they will change their religion (like me).
    So the Muslims (especially non Arabic language Muslims , like Iranians , Turks and ...) think there are only good things in Koran . In every house in Iran you can find Koran but I'm sure bellow than 1% of Iranian have read the whole Koran , and those who's read because they have a good view about Koran when they read they only get good things . I don't think nobody after reading Koran had been so angry to go to kill Americans. If Muslims only want to kill Christians why don't they kill Armenians or Greeks , they are very near to Muslim's world . Why Muslims go to USA or England to kill Christians .
    I think all these terrorist attacks and war against terrorist is a political play .
    Why Muslims weren't terrorist 30 years ago , even 10 years ago , Koran was written 1400 years ago , but why Muslims became terrorist only 5 years ago? ( I don't deny religious wars during these 1400 years , Iran was the first victim of this kind of war in 1400 years ago , but they were wars not terrorist attacks) .
    Why Muslims became terrorist only after there wasn't USSR anymore ? because USA needed another enemy . Now American soldiers are in every where in the whole Middle east (except Iran) . They're looking for Ben-ladan , Al-zarghawi and.... but they don't find them .Do you know what's the best way to don't find somebody? it's to know where he is , then you can easily don't search there . USA needs Ben-laden , USA needs Al-zarghawi , USA needs terrorist attacks and USA needs Muslims terrorists .
    I admit those terrorists who hijacked on 11sep or who blow up themselves to kill people are true Muslims . I admit Islam has serious problems but as I told before I think all of these attacks and wars are only a political play. Those terrorists are only Marionette.

Завсегдатай
    A twist in the discussion. So, does many of us believe in such a conspiracy? I admit some people playing but playing so open?
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Почтенный гражданин
    PLEASE NO CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!!

Завсегдатай
    This is no conspiracy theory, this is the most obvious answer to the question "Cui prodest?". And the most frightening thing here is that it may indeed be true. At least it's got a potential. But on the other hand, what does it change for us? Bugger all.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Почтенный гражданин
    No, I do not think it is possible. It more simple and more complicated. USA and CIA nursed islamic fundamentalism movement for long enough time in Afganistan, now that Geenne from the bottle got out.

But kamikadze type attack are nothing new for Islamic world, remember about India, who British there had to deal with it.

Почтенный гражданин
    Yep, I agree. "Conspiracy theories"...nope.

DDT
    You make some good points Prince, but you are forgetting how far back in history muslim attacks have been going on. Some say that the first attack that USA was involved in was in the 1700’s.
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=38200
    While you are there click on “Palestinean TV Sermon”

I can also post a list of some of the major Muslin terror attacks that started about 50 years ago up until now. You seem to have forgotten all the hijackings across the globe and hostage taking and assassinations. As a matter of fact, didn’t the word “assassin” come into to English language through an Islamic people called Assassins? This list has countless attacks on countries other than America and Israel. It would take up quite a few pages on our forum if I were to post it, though. It seems that the last wave of terror attacks from WWII on, are in response to the formation of Israel.

In Syria, in 1947 anti-Jewish pogroms caused almost 10,000 Jews to flee in terror. In Iraq, 'Zionism' became a capital crime. Bombs in the Jewish quarter of Cairo killed more than 70 Jews. After the French left Algeria, the new Islamic leadership issued a torrent of anti-Jewish decrees, prompting nearly all of the 160,000 Jews to flee the country. When the United Nations General Assembly passed the resolution on the Partition Plan, Muslim rioters launched pogroms in Aden and Yemen killing 82 Jews.

This is for anyone who thinks that only the West has been targeted by terror. Or that it is a recent problem. http://voi.org/books/siii/ch6.htm
    http://www.swordoftruth.com/swordoftrut ... oiaia.html
    http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/fac ... -kula.html

Почтенный гражданин
    DDT,

Your opinion...do all Muslims, everywhere, follow this idealogy...or are there differing factions, differing viewpoints and interpretations. Similar to Christians?

Sorrow to break it down into simplistic views, but I'm getting the sense that you're lumping Muslims into one big group, with the same ideology.

Dangerous waters...

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast