Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Что происходит в Украине? События, новости.

Look what an interesting paper I found.
    Crimea residents survey, 2013
    http://www.iri.org/sites/default/fil...%2C%202013.pdf
    gRomoZeka likes this.

Looks like in 2013 the residents of Crimea could be fine with staying in Ukraine. Theoretically. At least they were able to get over it to certain extent. But the events of February 2014 have changed everything.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBaldhead View Post
    Looks like in 2013 the residents of Crimea could be fine with staying in Ukraine. Theoretically. At least they were able to get over it to certain extent. But the events of February 2014 have changed everything.
    I've done enough similar surveys in my life to know its true value (none).
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Старший оракул
    Сашко Билый убит при задержании.
    Ярош назвал деятельность МВД контрреволюционной.
    Від початку агресії

The pseudo-democratic cowards refused to register the only real alternative to the inside-out-corrupted presidential candidates: ЦИК Украины не пустила Дарта Вейдера на выборы президента - Первый по срочным новостям — LIFE | NEWS
    What if he'd won the presidential race and restored the balance of the force?
    Err.. the elections were scheduled to be on a wrong date anyway.. the right date should have been 04-May-2014..

Почтенный гражданин
    И так понятно, что президенствовать будет Йуля. Можно обойтись и без выборов.

А что если под маской Вейдера - Янукович?

Иван Яковина:

Мой любимый автор с бывшей ленты.ру. Международный комментатор - большей частью по арабским странам. Всегда было очень интересно его читать - эрудиция, добросовестность, взвешенность, в то же время своя точка зрения, обычно не укладывающаяся в какие бы то ни было шаблоны.
    "Россия для русских" - это неправильно. Остальные-то чем лучше?

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    The pseudo-democratic cowards refused to register the only real alternative to the inside-out-corrupted presidential candidates: ЦИК Украины не пустила Дарта Вейдера на выборы президента - Первый по срочным новостям — LIFE | NEWS
    What if he'd won the presidential race and restored the balance of the force?
    Err.. the elections were scheduled to be on a wrong date anyway.. the right date should have been 04-May-2014..
    ЦИК Украины отказался пустить на выборы Дарта Вейдера

Представитель ЦИКа Игорь Жиденко, комментируя выдвижение Вейдера, назвал это дискредитацией избирательной кампании. В то же время он признал, что за данного претендента был внесен избирательный залог (залог в 2,5 миллиона гривен / около 7,8 миллиона рублей внесло ООО «Темная сторона силы»).

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil View Post
    А что если под маской Вейдера - Янукович?
    Так Янукович же вроде в России? Продажные СМИ пишут, что Тимошенко тоже чего-то там неправильно задекларировала, но её же зарегестрировали.. Короче - Вейдера в президенты Украины! Такой себе легитимный флешмобчик.. Протест получился бы в стопицот раз похлеще майдана..

Quote Originally Posted by RedFox View Post
    И так понятно, что президенствовать будет Йуля. Можно обойтись и без выборов.
    А мне не понятно. А почему не Порох? И телом, и душой майдановской, и кошельком вполне себе вышел. Честный олигарх-хозяйственник. Вполне себе подходящий революционный президент

Hanna
    I've done enough similar surveys in my life to know its true value (none).
    Exactly. You can do a survey that proves anything you like it to prove, by how exactly you ask the question and how you choose to interpret the results.

i.e "Lies, damned lies and statistics"

Quote Originally Posted by kp.ua/daily/070414/447222/print/
    Завтра Верховная Рада Украины одним из первых вопросов рассмотрит закон об усилении уголовной ответственности за сепаратизм и другие преступления против государства. Согласно украинскому законодательству, будет поставлен вопрос о запрете деятельности политических партий и общественных организаций, стоящих на позициях сепаратизма и работающих на страну - агрессора, против собственного государства и его народа.
    I have a question here. When the 'new government' would finally sit down and start negotiations like civilized people? The country has been on the verge of the civil war since the election of the temporary government. So, I thought they had two options. The first is the simplest of all - they should just shrug off the responsibility and reply to all they're just being temporary government until the legitimate government is being elected, and so that should be their problem. They might to appear weak, but their weakness could be their strength - they'd ultimately had the hearts of the entire world, so all actions done in the absense of the legitimate government would eventually be reversed to restore the global balance of power. The second option would be to sit down and start negotiations. And, again, they don't have to finish the negotioations, they just need to drag the time, and do all the 'thinking' and 'evaluations' and 'investigation' and other bureaucratic stuff to keep themselves afloat. Instead, they are acting like they have the upper hand in all matters. Disturbing, to say the least.

In the recent example, Crimean parliament declared they want to start negotiations to extend the autonomy status and called on the referendum. Instead of the talks, Kiev smashed their fist on the table and opened legal cases against the MPs 'for separatism'. So, Crimea separated. And Crimea was more or less homogeneous, so fortunately not much bloodshed occured, but now the much more controversial situation happens. I'm highly skeptical that Charkov or Donetsk, should they being asked in referendum, would overwhelmingly want to join Russia. But, what we see is again the fist-slamming, the separatist fighting. Hmm.. maybe that is why Kiev needed the military mobilization? Obviously, Kiev can't fight Moscow, but Kiev could very well order their military to hold control over Donetsk, Lugansk, and Charkov. Just to stop 'the terrorists/separatists'.

So, the temporary government is not only power-greedy, but also blood-thristy? Who, the heck, gave them the authority?! And how could they get away with that?! I just can't get it..

Whom, do you propose, they should negotiate with?

Whom, do you propose, they should negotiate with?
    I think that is a nice question, but of the secondary importance. First, there should be any type of willingness to negotiate. Any kind of hint they could at least may somehow be open for discussion in some sort of degree would be nice. Won't you think?

Paul G.
    Crocodile,
    Мне кажется, ты не понимаешь сути проблемы. Т.н. "правительство" не обсуждает с регионами какие-то вопросы не потому, что не может или не хочет. Хунта отвергает предмет предлагаемой ей дискуссии. А предмет прост: федерализация, русский язык - государственный и т.д.

Украина для хунты (и для бандеровцев) имеет смысл только в качестве унитарного государства, поскольку только в этом случае можно сделать из её населения манкуртов, не помнящих родства (т.е. вытравить из них всё русское; как немцы, например, ликвидировали славян, столетиями живших в Германии). Зачем? Затем, что это противовес России. Ты же понимаешь, что кооперация - это усиление, а дезинтеграция - это ослабление. Неважно в каком виде кооперация - в виде двух независимых государств, или в виде вхождения Украины (её частей) в Россию. Поэтому иметь враждебное государство рядом с Россией - это голубая мечта США. Так нарушается принцип кооперации, именно против него направлены все действия.

А если Украину переформатировать в федерацию, сделать русский язык государственным, то никакого государства-врага не получится. Поэтому эти марионетки США и Европы не могут идти на какие-либо переговоры. В этом нет никакого смысла для них. Здесь имеет место конфликт мировоззренческих систем (предатели-русофобы vs. русский мир), а он не решается путем переговоров - только путем вооруженного конфликта или вмешательства третьих сил.

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    I think that is a nice question, but of the secondary importance. First, there should be any type of willingness to negotiate. Any kind of hint they could at least may somehow be open for discussion in some sort of degree would be nice. Won't you think?
    All right. We saw many direct negotiations between Moscow and Berlin, Moscow and Washington, etc. That's where the REAL negotiations took place. As for the so called 'Ukrainian temporary government' - they're not politicians, they're bankruptcy supervisors. They sell what they can sell and hope their 'friends' will protect them afterwards (I really doubt this would happen though).
    What can a bankruptcy supervisor negotiate about? Only the price. They are not permitted to do any politics.
    Hanna likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G. View Post
    Crocodile,
    Мне кажется, ты не понимаешь сути проблемы. [...] Поэтому эти марионетки США и Европы не могут идти на какие-либо переговоры.
    Вспоминаем классику:

Запомните: при любом бедствии, при любом несчастии, которое вас постигнет, не ищите виновного, не любопытствуйте, не сомневайтесь. Скажите только: "Это - Генрих Наварский!" И вы попадете в цель.

Понимаешь, такой подход ни чем не лучше ит-оговского "теперь во всём будет виновата Россия" и плох он тем, что является мантрой, а не размышлением. Вот смотри: большевики в 17-м являлись ли марионетками Германии? У Белого движения на этот счёт, если не ошибаюсь, не было никаких сомнений. И та же логика про Советы, чтобы сделать иванов, родства не помнящих, дезинтегрировать страну, и т.д. А сейчас в России модно говорить о достижениях в годы Советской власти. И как-бы о том, что на самом деле это всё марионетки, уже не очень удобно вспоминать. Это я к просто к вопросу о политической выгоде vs мантры для самоуспокоения и для достижения внутренней гармонии и понимания всего сущего.

Федерализация означает всего-навсего большую автономию для провинций в принятии локальных решений и их исполнения. А вот армия и всякие там международные отношения - это дело федералов. Вот, я живу в стране, которая являет собой пример федерации с очень слабым центром и довольно сильными провинциями. Референдум в провинции Квебек об отделении от Канады и создания независимой республики уже стал доброй традицией. И никто не видит в этом сильной/слабой руки/ноги Кремля/Белого Дома/Матиньонского Дворца и прочих магических сущностей.

Применительно к Украине это может означать возможность ведения войны с Россией, вступление Украины в НАТО, в ЕС, и, разумеется, в Ассоциацию Антарктических Пингвинов. А вот, например, кто будет добывать сланцевый газ на территории Донецкой области, будут решать уже не в Киеве, а в Донецке. Ну, и, соответственно, аналогиченые вопросы во Львовской области тоже будут решаться на местах.

На сегодняшний день, насколько мне известно, Газпром не заинтересован в разработке сланцевого газа на Украине, ибо нет соответствующих технологий и ещё есть куча более простых и дешёвых способов добычи, а вот компании Shell и Chevron такими технологиями обладают. Вот только нужно ли России, чтобы у Европы ВНЕЗАПНО возникла возможность меньше пользоваться российским газом?

Посему, лично мне суть проблемы видится скорее как энергетическо-экономический конфликт интересов. Другое дело, что когда доходит дело до бряцания оружием (ибо политика - есть наиболее концентрированное выражение экономики, а армия - продажная девка политики), тут все вспоминают про НАТО, договора, ЯО, гарантии, многополярный мир и прочие свистелки.

Это не к тому, что ты совершенно не прав (я этого не утверждаю), а просто, что есть ещё другие возможные обоснования конфликта. Настоящей же информации ни у кого нет - вот и спекулируем себе потихоньку, пытаясь понять что и как..

They sell what they can sell and hope their 'friends' will protect them afterwards (I really doubt this would happen though). [...] They are not permitted to do any politics.
    Is there going to be a Chthonic Hundred this time? What do you think? Based on what they say, they are pretty much ready to 'remind of the rules'.

Hanna
    All right. We saw many direct negotiations between Moscow and Berlin, Moscow and Washington, etc. That's where the REAL negotiations took place. As for the so called 'Ukrainian temporary government' - they're not politicians, they're bankruptcy supervisors. They sell what they can sell and hope their 'friends' will protect them afterwards (I really doubt this would happen though).
    What can a bankruptcy supervisor negotiate about? Only the price. They are not permitted to do any politics.
    The interim prime minister in Ukraine, poor chap, he even LOOKS like an EU muppet. Just the kind of person you'd expect to see on television from Brussels representing the Committee for the Investigation of the Proposal for Consideration of Blah.

(I know this is low of me, but don't you agree? This man looks MADE for Brussels. Just the right cuts, shades, specs and beard. Btw, I think he looks Baltic. Or Scandinavian. Well, good luck to him, I guess!
    "Haha, John Kerry's jokes are SO funny!"

And as for the protesters in Donetsk; I think they look like rather rough types! (see below). The Guardian wrote yesterday that "the educated middle classes in Eastern Ukraine" have turned against Russia, because of Crimea, as, at the end of the day, they want respect for Ukraine's borders, and Russia did not show that.

So they were quite on-the-spot with the views of at least one person here, I think!
    If the Guardian is right, a lot of people changed their mind like that. So it's not a clear-cut case in Eastern Ukraine at all, I think!

Also I don't really believe Russia actually WANTS this area. I mean, large-ish industrial towns... Russia has hundreds of those right? And mines? Ditto that.
    If you are going to be cynical, I don't think there'll be any "green men" in Eastern Ukraine. Crimea was unique Eastern Ukraine would cost a lot more than it tasted I think. And if no more than, say, half of the people would be in favour, then it's a completely different proposition anyway. If Russia wanted more land just for the sake of it, it would have incorporated several breakaway republics a long time ago.

Ukraine makes me think of Siamese twins. Stuck in one body but can't get along together, so pulling in two directions and never getting anywhere. And while they are stuck doing that and fighting it out again and again, the rest of the world is getting farther and farther away. It's really tragic.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast