Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: London terror attack, yo. :O

Увлечённый спикер
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobry
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    ...doesn't particulary envoke warm fuzzy feelings in muslims, does it?
    Neither does shouting at me in bold red letters, calling me a barbarian and tyrant.
    I am sorry if you missed understand me but I am talking about american and British Armies in our homelands. And I think there are no other suitable adjectives to describe them than barbarian and tyrant.
    Not exactly the most friendly way to meet somebody for the first time, is it?
    I become jealous
    of my words when
    i say them to you
    and you like them
    but not me.

Увлечённый спикер

Re: Search for the cause?

[quote=Rosa Anna]
    Quote Originally Posted by "a true arab":1nw0sh3w
    They think that their own version of freedom is the best one for all the world.
    I believe there you are wrong, Arab.

They (why lump america with britian?) think in my opinion that each person in the world should have the right to practice thier version of freedom-and not be persecuted or killed for it.
    Are they giving freedom to red Indians, eskimos, Black Americans,.
    Can you have a Black PESEDENT.
    Do you have the right to critisize ISrael?

If terrorists want to hide behind the skirts of women and children in mosques and small towns.......well, then yes there are bound to be innocent casualties--and the terrorists know it. They also know that this is the safest place for them. So what kind of soilders are they?

By the way, American Government is heavily involved in terroris actions in Irak specially those that have civilian causalties! YOU KNOW WHY?
    Simply, TO GIVE A BAD IMAGE ABOUT IRAKI RESISTANCE AND TO CALL THEM TERRORIST! WE ARE NOT SO NAIVE TO BELIEVE AMERICAN PROPAGANDA.

Collateral damage?? No it is not worth it for them, maybe certainly for the generations of children and grandchildren in the future.

IF there were not any people in "your world" who wanted just "a little" more freedom from what they feel oppresses them, then you would not have this trouble of visitors answering the cries of human suffering. But, they suffer, it made the news, their is either A. money or B. power in it for us hidden beneath the obvious goodwill towards others, and so we show up. Isn't that the way of things?

Besides.
    Wasn't this all really Saadaams and people like him's fault for discarding so many lives in the first place?
    SADAAM WAS BROUGHT TO POWER BY AMERICA AND THE CHEMICAL WEAPONS HE USED IN KURDISTAN WERE AMERICAN PRODUCTS.
    TRY to BE FAIR ! WE DO NOT PRODUCE NUCLEAR< CHEMICAL< BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS. THESE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS AND YOIU SHOULD BE BLAME ABOUT IT.
    One really should take it up with him.

-------------------------------------[/quote:1nw0sh3w]
    I become jealous
    of my words when
    i say them to you
    and you like them
    but not me.

Увлечённый спикер
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    True Arab
    If you had bothered to read anything at all you would know that there is overwhelming writings on the age of Aisha . Don’t bother with cr@p about her being old enough because there is no way that an old geezer like Mohammed should have had anything to do with a 9 year old. What was the purpose of that example for human kind? To show us the missionary position? The guy was sick.
    You should be polite in your answers if you are supporting freedom of others. Aisha was not a child when she married Muhammad peace be upon him, and our traditions are different from yours and it is not always true that yours are the right ones. She was adult enough to be a wife and regarding THIS ISSUE HERE IS the ANSWER :
    The Prophet married Aisha primarily for three reasons:
    To reinforce the friendly relations already existing with Abu Bakr (his closest companion).
    To educate and train Aisha so she may serve the purposes of Islam.
    To teach her to utilize her capabilities for the sake of Islam.
    Her Marriage with the prophet was a Wahi (Divine Revelation). She, herself relates from the Prophet, ‘He said, "I saw you in dreams three times. The angel brought you to me and you were clad in white silk. He (the angel) said that it was your consort and he (angel) showed me by opening your face. You are just like that..." Sahih Muslim, Vol.2, p.285.
    Aisha ® was born after her parents had embraced Islam. Therefore, she was free from the defilement of polytheism right from her birth.
    In her youth, already known for her striking beauty and her formidable memory, she came under the loving care and attention of the Prophet himself. As his wife and close companion she acquired from him knowledge and insight such as no woman has ever acquired.
    Aishah lived on almost fifty years after the passing away of the Prophet. She had been his wife for a decade. Much of this time was spent in learning and acquiring knowledge of the two most important sources of God's guidance, the Quran and the Sunnah of His Prophet. Aishah ® was one of the three wives (the other two being Hafsa ® and Umm Salamah ®) who memorized the Revelation. Like Hafsa ®, she had her own script of the Quran written after the Prophet had died.
    So far as the Hadith or sayings of the Prophet is concerned, Aishah ® is one of four persons (the others being Abu Hurrah, Abdullah ibn Umar, and Ana ibn Malik) who transmitted more than two thousand sayings. From her, 2210 Hadith have come, out of which 174 Hadith are commonly agreed upon by both Bukhari and Muslim. Many of her transmissions pertain to some of the most intimate aspects of personal behavior which only someone in Aishah’s position could have learnt. What is most important is that her knowledge of Hadith was passed on in written form by at least three persons including her nephew Urwah who became one of the greatest scholars among the generation after the Companions. It is the claim of the Scholars of Islam that without her, half of the Ilm-I-Hadith [knowledge, understanding of the Hadith (and Islam)] would have perished.
    Many of the learned companions of the Prophet and their followers benefited from Aishah's knowledge. Abu Musa al-Ashari once said: "If we companions of the Messenger of God had any difficulty on a matter, we asked Aisha about it."
    "Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said from Said ibn al-Musayyab that Abu Musa al-Ashari came to Aishah, the wife of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and said to her, "The disagreement of the companions in a matter which I hate to bring before you has distressed me." She said, "What is that? You did not ask your mother about it, so ask me." He said, "A man penetrates his wife, but becomes listless and does not ejaculate. "She said, "When the circumcised part passes the circumcised part ghusl is obligatory." Abu Musa added, "I shall never ask anyone about this after you." Al-Muwatta of Imam Malik Hadith 2.75
    Arwa Bin Zubair says, "I did not find anyone more proficient (than Aisha ®) in the knowledge of the Holy Quran, the Commandments of Halal (lawful) and Haram (prohibited), Ilmul-Ansab and Arabic poetry. That is why, even senior companions of the Prophet used to consult Aisha ® in resolving intricate issued". Jala-ul-Afham by Ibn Qaiyem and Ibn Sa’ad, Vol.2, p.26

Abu Musa al-Ashari says: "Never had we (the companions) had any difficulty for the solution of which we approached Aisha and did not get some useful information from her". Sirat-I-Aisha, on the authority of Trimidhi, pg. 163

As a teacher she had a clear and persuasive manner of speech and her power of oratory has been described in superlative terms by al-Ahnaf who said: "I have heard speeches of Abu Bakr and Umar, Uthman and Ali and the Khulafa up to this day, but I have not heard speech more persuasive and more beautiful from the mouth of any person than from the mouth of Aishah."
    The Prophet said, "The superiority of 'Aisha to other ladies is like the superiority of Tharid (i.e. meat and bread dish) to other meals. Many men reached the level of perfection, but no woman reached such a level except Mary, the daughter of Imran and Asia, the wife of Pharaoh." Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith, Narrated by Abu Musa Al Ashari Hadith 4.643

Musa Ibn Talha ® says, "I did not see anyone more eloquent than Aisha ®" Mustadrak of Hakim, Vol.4,p.11

Men and women came from far and wide to benefit from her knowledge.
    Aisha’s great interest in the study of the Qur’an is understandable. She was an eye-witness to a number of revelations and had therefore a clear idea of the circumstances in which they were revealed. It was on her bed alone (and no other consort’s) that the Prophet received Wahi (Divine Revelations) several times. This helped her in interpreting the verses.

At the time of the Prophet’s death, the Prophet’s head was on her lap. It was in her quarters that the Prophet was buried.
    The life of Aishah ® is a proof that a woman can be far more learned than men and that she can be the teacher of scholars and experts. Her life is also a proof that a woman can exert influence over men and women and provide them with inspiration and leadership. Aisha ® is a continuing inspiration and role model to today’s youth who are diligently searching for an example amongst the pop stars, movie actresses and sports stars. May the memory of her’s live forever in the heart of the Muslim Ummah and may Allah grant her the highest abode in Paradise…Aameen.

The story of Raihana Bint Amr was only one example of Mohammed’s propensity for rape. I have already posted her story. I guess you didn’t read it. Perhaps this is because if you look too close at the man called Mohammed you will lose your Faith.

If you want proof of what Palestine was like in the 1800’s you only have to read the writings of contemporary authors and news paper clippings. Here is an excerpt of writings from 1818 describing JEWS STILL LIVING IN Jerusalem.:
    Contemporary wtiters were not in Palestine in 1800's. Plkease, be realisitc a little bit. I Know my countries' history better than colonizers.
    We are surprised no doubt when we observe the Jews scattered over the earth; but to experience an astonishment much more lively, we have but to seek them in Jerusalem. The legitimate masters of Judea should be seen as they are in their own land-slaves and strangers; they should be seen
    awaiting under the most cruel and oppresive of all despotism, a king who is to work their deliverance. Near the temple, of which there does not remain "one stone upon another', they
    still continue to dwell; and with the cross as it were, planted upon their heads and bending them to the earth, still cling to their errors, and labor under the same deplorable infatuation. The Persian, the Greeks and the Romans have disappeared from the face of the Earth, and a small people, whose origins is anteriour to these mighty nations, still survives amid the ruins of their country, with no alteration of manners and no mixture of foreign blood. If there is any thing among mankind which bears the name of miracle it is here to be found here most certanly.

OK. the jews your are talking about them may have disappered just like The Romas, The Persian, andthe Greeks. The new Jews are not really Jews they are followers of Jewdism. IS IT?
    By the way, have you asked yourself: WHY are JEWS hated all over the world? WHY they are scattared?

If anyone bothers to explore this site they will find the population figures of 30,000 inhabitants claiming to be Jewish out of 40,000 in Jerusalem in the year 1890.
    This is very naive way to prove your claims. through out the history the Muslim Arabs were a majority chummy. but what is the source that gave this graet figure. and why did this majority dissapeared later on. Be fair Jews are colonizing immigrants and nothing elsehttp://www.shalomjerusalem.com/jerusalem/jerusalem27_1890.html
    I become jealous
    of my words when
    i say them to you
    and you like them
    but not me.

Старший оракул
    I feel it is my civic duty to lighten the mood of this thread; so I'll sing you a song!

Bicycle bicycle bicycle!
    I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle!
    I want to ride my bicycle!
    I want to ride my bike!
    I want to ride my bicycle!
    I want to ride it where I like!

Почтенный гражданин

Mudder! I dislike quote quote quote right about NOW.[quote=a true arab][quote="Rosa Anna":l8woud3l]
    Quote Originally Posted by "a true arab":l8woud3l
    They think that their own version of freedom is the best one for all the world.
    I believe there you are wrong, Arab.

They (why lump america with britian?) think in my opinion that each person in the world should have the right to practice thier version of freedom-and not be persecuted or killed for it.
    Are they giving freedom to red Indians, eskimos, Black Americans,.
    Can you have a Black PESEDENT.
    Do you have the right to critisize ISrael?
    [/quote:l8woud3l][/quote:l8woud3l]

giving freedom to:
    red indians: oh please true_arab! That is so 100 years ago! Did the country's 3rd generations evacuate-no. We are all mixed blood now. I don't think you get it. I'm not saying you are not intelligent. But perhaps you could clarify what you are meaning to say.
    eskimos:as far as I can tell... alaska is not under any special restrictions..I could not speak as to the canadian eskimos however.
    black americans: yes. since the 1960's
    Yes. We can have a black president. We can have a black female lesbian pagan president. These are all protected under our national (dare I sayreligious book called the constitution.

I absolutely have the right to critisize Israel. I happen to like Jews however. They are just fine all right dandy with me. I have the right to critisize my own country for that matter. To expound: I have the right to critisize Arabia, Mongolia, and my favorite France. Again, my choice. Sure.. I am a little upset that my ansestors murdered my other ansestors. But what matters! Here we have today.

You don't want them in your country trying to change things around any more than say I would want you in my country trying to dictate your view (which you are absolutely permitted to do as long as it does not violate the many laws)

The only abridgement of human infrindgement so far that I can see in America is that adoptees are not priveledged to their own basic information. For instance, my birth family has a history of heart condition but I am to write down on my medical exams that my family has a history of say cancer--very disturbing!

Sorry a little off topic.
    But please, go on. Tell me what YOU see. I am happy to clarify any american rules or laws for you-such as freedoms.
    It is Winter and Very Cold.

Почтенный гражданин

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Anna

Sorry a little off topic.
    But please, go on. Tell me what YOU see. I am happy to clarify any american rules or laws for you-such as freedoms.
    Ditto, agreed.

To paraphrase something you said earlier, True Arab...and now I turn the table on you...I think Rosa Anna and I have better knowledge than you, as to the current laws and cultures of America. You have been sadly misinformed, on apparently many things in America. Your assumptions are dated, and wrong.

Don't assume you know more than we do, as to how things operate in America. Because...you don't.

EDIT: In fairness to True Arab, I must admit that do not have much knowledge of Iraq. Only from the media, what I have read, and from a few close Muslim friends who are Iraqi, one of whom was a political exile from Saddam. But I've never been there.

Почтенный гражданин
    [quote=a true arab]
    Quote Originally Posted by "kalinka_vinnie":34vbuycb
    Neither does shouting at me in bold red letters, calling me a barbarian and tyrant.
    I am sorry if you missed understand me but I am talking about american and British Armies in our homelands. And I think there are no other suitable adjectives to describe them than barbarian and tyrant.
    [/quote:34vbuycb]

Ah...umm...I thought you were Saudi? Are you Iraqi?

But, whatever...I am an American, and I stand with American and British soldiers. They are men and women doing a very difficult job, under government orders, all are sacrificing and some are dying. They are not barbarians or tyrants. Also, they are not the U.S. Administration.

I know more than a few of them who have risked their lives to save or protect Iraqis, especially children.

Почтенный гражданин
    -Sings with Saibizzle.-

But uh, here's an idea...why don't they make like, a totally secular state in Palestine/Israel? One ruled by Arabs and Jews without any religion getting involved in the politics of the state? Oh wait, this is the Middle East. Nevermind.
    I come to represent and carve my name within your chest.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    [quote=Dobry]
    Quote Originally Posted by a true arab
    Quote Originally Posted by "kalinka_vinnie":3rd5b4ka

Ah...umm...I thought you were Saudi? Are you Iraqi?
    [/quote:3rd5b4ka]
    A freudian slip I'm sure. This what I mean when the claim is made that the Middle East and terrorist problems are stemming from Islam. It is Islam that is uniting the people regardless of state lines.

Let Jews live in Jerusalem and all hell breaks loose amongst the whole Middle East!!!

The religion of Islam is a sham and I have tried to show this to you by exposing the nature of Mohammed. The story of Aisha (no matter whos' version you read) should be enough to make you see the similarities between Mohammed and cult leader David Koresh.

If Islam was truly the religion of peace Arabs would have welcomed the fledgling Jewish state as cousins. Or at the very least tolerated it and tried to show the Jews the benefits of Islam
    with peaceful and kind attitudes.
    If all the borders of the Middle East were drawn by the Mandate, why is it that Arabs only have a problem with the borders of a Jewish state? (Yes, I know that Saddam had a problem with the borders of kuwait and with good cause I might add.)
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Aishah ® was one of the three wives (the other two being Hafsa ® and Umm Salamah ®) who memorized the Revelation. "A man penetrates his wife, but becomes listless and does not ejaculate. "She said, "When the circumcised part passes the circumcised part ghusl is obligatory."
    Are you nuts?

Many men reached the level of perfection, but no woman reached such a level except Mary, the daughter of Imran and Asia, the wife of Pharaoh." Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith, Narrated by Abu Musa Al Ashari Hadith 4.643
    And who exactly was Mary the daughter of Imran?
    Who was Asia, the wife of Pharaoh?
    An example of Allahs' poor memory?

And by the way matey, did you even read one newspaper clipping that I posted ? Hmm? I think not. Obviously there were written reports from eyewitnesses in the 1800 all the way back to 1818.
    Palestine was described as a "lawless land" and a place where Jews were subjugated.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

I like the little ® marks, so we know that these names are Registered!
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

DDT
    If anyone is interested in a debate over the age of Aiesha at the time Mr.(I like ‘em young)Mohammed “married” her, here is an interesting forum on the subject.
    http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1997

btw the age at which you can marry and have sex with a girl in Iran is in the process of being raised...to 13! (it was 9 till now)…………………………. Can anyone verify this? Prince of Persia?

I was not originally going to post this but since T. Arab is still trying to justify child brides I thought that these quotes attributed to the most gracious fun loving guy around. Everybody, please welcome………..the Ayatollah Khomeini!

[color=violet]
    Ayatollah Khomeini:
    A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives.
    The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.
    From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom,
    Iran, 1990

It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin
    menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.
    From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom,
    Iran, 1990

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep

Почтенный гражданин

Почтенный гражданин
    I come to represent and carve my name within your chest.

Почтенный гражданин
    This current thread is hitting too close to home now.

My niece and her husband, both active career U.S. Army, have just received orders for duty stations in Iraq. They both are sweet and gentle people.

I truly hope that "True Arab" does not seriously want harm to come to U.S. soldiers.

Почтенный гражданин
    This current thread is hitting too close to home now.

My niece and her husband, both active career U.S. Army, have just received orders for duty stations in Iraq. They both are sweet and gentle people.

I truly hope that "True Arab" does not seriously want harm to come to U.S. soldiers.

Yeah my brother is in Iraq. My other brother was there too but he's home now. Can't say I'm happy about it.

Oh yeah, and

Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Увлечённый спикер
    Hi DDT ,
    As I told you before it’s very surprising for me that you have these detailed information about Islam and now Ayatollah Khumeini ( do you know the meaning of Ayatollah , that means sign of God ) because most of lay people don’t have these information that you have .
    According to Islamic rule girls can marry at the age of 9 , I don’t know whether this is happening in other Islamic countries or not , but in my country I’ve never heard that a girl married at this age. Maybe in some rural places girls marry at very young ages , for example 13-14 but in cities , especially in big cities such as Tehran( 10milion population ) girls marry at age of 20-30 ( 22 is average age of marriage for Iranian girls and 27 is for men). My grandmother got married when she was 14 (60 years ago ) , my mother got married when she was 19 (29 years ago ) , my sister is 22 years old now and she is still single .
    According to Islamic rule men can have 2,3 or 4 official wives and as many as they like have sighe( non-official wives ) , some Arabs say Iranians are not Muslim because they don’t have several women and they don’t obey Ghoran’s order ( Surah Nesa ) .
    Our nationality and our religions are against each other , we became Muslim by power of sword not by will , so there is a permanent conflict between Iranian nationalists and Iranian religious men .

I want to put some pictures here but I can't , would someone please tell me how can I do that (those pictures are in my computer for example this is a path D:\Documents and Settings\Arash\My Documents\My Pictures\iran\zanan\mode193br.jpg )

DDT
    Thank you for the information you have provided, Prince of Persia.

I will show you how to put up pictures, if I can. "Friendy" from this forum gave me the site back when I did not know how to put up pictures.

Go to www.photobucket.com or any other hosting site and place the pictures from your computer on this site. You then will be able to copy the "url" of the photo and post it on the Master Russian forum.

I am not very good with computers so maybe someone else here will be able to give you better advice but this worked for me.

Почтенный гражданин
    I will tell you. Another on here told me. I was very confused.
    It is neccessary to form an account with an online image hosting company. IE: somewhere you can store photos online.

This is the one I was given. It is free, and I think it is great.
    It is called Photobucket. Here is the url: http://photobucket.com/
    Goto the page and form an account. Then log into the account. Add pictures. Then the pictures will be both on your computer and on the image hosting account. When you want to place a photo into a forum thread, open another browser, log into the image hosting account, click on the picture, and in the case of photobucket copy and cut one of the 3 types of image tags. I believe all three work here but I always choose "img" because I am simple like that. EDIT.
    1. Cut the "img" tag (or the one you choose) (highlight and "Control C")
    (this is an invisible process are you familiar with it?)
    2. Enter the forum. Reply to post. In the Reply to post box click "Control V"
    This should paste the url img tag.
    After this go to the bottom of the screen and hit PREVIEW to see if it works. (you can always edit from there or edit the thread)
    Let us all know if you have this working by posting a picture!

I hope this works for you too.

Thanks for that information about Iranians.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast