Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: London terror attack, yo. :O

Почтенный гражданин

Re: Search for the cause?

Quote Originally Posted by a true arab
    They think that their own version of freedom is the best one for all the world.
    I believe there you are wrong, Arab.

They (why lump america with britian?) think in my opinion that each person in the world should have the right to practice thier version of freedom-and not be persecuted or killed for it.

If terrorists want to hide behind the skirts of women and children in mosques and small towns.......well, then yes there are bound to be innocent casualties--and the terrorists know it. They also know that this is the safest place for them. So what kind of soilders are they?

Collateral damage?? No it is not worth it for them, maybe certainly for the generations of children and grandchildren in the future.

IF there were not any people in "your world" who wanted just "a little" more freedom from what they feel oppresses them, then you would not have this trouble of visitors answering the cries of human suffering. But, they suffer, it made the news, their is either A. money or B. power in it for us hidden beneath the obvious goodwill towards others, and so we show up. Isn't that the way of things?

Besides.
    Wasn't this all really Saadaams and people like him's fault for discarding so many lives in the first place?

One really should take it up with him.

-------------------------------------
    It is Winter and Very Cold.

Почтенный гражданин
    I'm reading this. And I'm thinking that from a laypersons (by the way...)
    point of view the only people trying to say the war on terrorism is a war on Islam is terrorists (obviously) and islamics. Does anyone out there hold the opinion that the UN (or whatever) is out to "chistendize" those of other faiths? Come'on talk to me. I mean here in my country, although I deal with alot of white shirts (sticks out tounge) we are more taught that our rule book is the standard for living and that book says, come immagrints, live here, practice your religions. There are hundreds of different types of sects within the christian or judaic (I don't know about islam-there are a few?) trying their best to even get people who meet their qualifycation of "under the christian (with christ) or judaic (without christ)" umbrella to come and be THEIR flavor of THAT interpretation of belief.

Even the animal sacrificing rights of a man I once knew (muslim) appear to be protected. Even though there are animal rights laws. Even though most feed off flesh.

I don't see what the big deal is.

I think that the issue is that someone is too close to liberating women and children from slavery-(ultimately) and that that is pissing off the slaver.

Почтенный гражданин
    DDT:
    you have to have a lot of lessons in ETHICS, MORALS, HOW to DEBATE, and HOW to RESPECT OTHERS.
    Hmm...True Arab, if I am walking down a street in your town, and we meet as strangers...will you greet me as a potential enemy, or potential friend?,

How much experience do you actually have with American, British or Aussie cultures? I don't sense much experience. I sense a regurgitation of things you have heard from others, a "party line" and not independent, free-thought based on experience and knowledge. This is my own opinion, and if it's wrong then I am sorry.

But...True Arab, you need to look at your own style and manners, before you chastise others. You have a lot to learn.

Again, your statement reinforces my thinking that you're simply forum-trolling.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Anna
    I think that the issue is that someone is too close to liberating women and children from slavery-(ultimately) and that that is pissing off the slaver.
    I tend to agree with you, Rosa.

Почтенный гражданин
    Arab will not speak to that I have no penis nor spermies. (ie woman) It's a law or something. I learned it growing up in a muslim household in america. guess what? I did that too.

Here is my review of the overall theme:
    Here is my review of the customs:
    Here is my review of the food:
    Here is my review of the woman and old people: :P

Doesn't matter. Where I come from I can believe what ever I want to believe. As humans we have a tendancy to do that anyway. Though laws and stuff may dictate what we choose to portray to others.

I find this topic very enlightening. The depths of the posts leave me more educated on the points of view that are out there. I still have not been convinced that Britan and America are out to get Mohammad's people.
    The president here in my country is a Christian. Though if he were to take a loud stance and say, "Jesus wants me to free the people of Israel" for instance, he would be dethrowned in a heartbeat. Because the rule book he IS SUPPOSED to be living by (I don't know if he is or not, I don't pay much attention. He is boring) states that that is not how we are going to run this country.

Почтенный гражданин
    I like you Dobry. I like all people who agree with me. :P

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobry

No. I don't think that True Arab is only forum trolling. I have met him before down in the Arabic Lounge and I think that he is legitimate. He and I just disagree on this issue. I think that he does not realize how out numbered I am on this forum though.

I will answer his post later. Right now I just want to enjoy my afternoon without serious politics and religion.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    No. I don't think that True Arab is only forum trolling. I have met him before down in the Arabic Lounge and I think that he is legitimate. He and I just disagree on this issue.
    Ah, O.K. I wasn't sure...his posts seemed ...hmm...with a lot of apparent hate, which caused me to think he must be trolling.

Thanks for clarifying, DDT.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Well he probably hates me now. If I had said that about Mohammed, in some Islamic regions they would be busy chasing me with their pocket knives.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    Well he probably hates me now. If I had said that about Mohammed, in some Islamic regions they would be busy chasing me with their pocket knives.
    It is people like you that cause terrorism!
    I mean, calling their profet a murderer, rapist and child molester, doesn't particulary envoke warm fuzzy feelings in muslims, does it?
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

DDT
    True Arab
    If you had bothered to read anything at all you would know that there is overwhelming writings on the age of Aisha . Don’t bother with crap about her being old enough because there is no way that an old geezer like Mohammed should have had anything to do with a 9 year old. What was the purpose of that example for human kind? To show us the missionary position? The guy was sick.

The story of Raihana Bint Amr was only one example of Mohammed’s propensity for rape. I have already posted her story. I guess you didn’t read it. Perhaps this is because if you look too close at the man called Mohammed you will lose your Faith.

If you want proof of what Palestine was like in the 1800’s you only have to read the writings of contemporary authors and news paper clippings. Here is an excerpt of writings from 1818 describing JEWS STILL LIVING IN Jerusalem.:

We are surprised no doubt when we observe the Jews scattered over the earth; but to experience an astonishment much more lively, we have but to seek them in Jerusalem. The legitimate masters of Judea should be seen as they are in their own land-slaves and strangers; they should be seen
    awaiting under the most cruel and oppresive of all despotism, a king who is to work their deliverance. Near the temple, of which there does not remain "one stone upon another', they
    still continue to dwell; and with the cross as it were, planted upon their heads and bending them to the earth, still cling to their errors, and labor under the same deplorable infatuation. The Persian, the Greeks and the Romans have disappeared from the face of the Earth, and a small people, whose origins is anteriour to these mighty nations, still survives amid the ruins of their country, with no alteration of manners and no mixture of foreign blood. If there is any thing among mankind which bears the name of miracle it is here to be found here most certanly.

If anyone bothers to explore this site they will find the population figures of 30,000 inhabitants claiming to be Jewish out of 40,000 in Jerusalem in the year 1890. http://www.shalomjerusalem.com/jerusale ... _1890.html

Почтенный гражданин
    Well THAT was a quick afternoon DDT.

Почтенный гражданин
    My friend bought me a yamacha (SP) for my birthday. It's pimp.
    I come to represent and carve my name within your chest.

DDT
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyphyr

Here DDT, take a look at these links and you might actually learn something. It's from a group within Israel itself, not the kind of bigoted biased garbage you keep posting.

http://www.btselem.org/English/Settlements/
    http://www.btselem.org/English/Maps/Index.asp

http://www.btselem.org/English/index.asp
    Sorry ol boy but I think that your sites are just as biased as you think mine are. Firstly they go by the premise that Israel stole land when in reality it was lost fair and square by Palestinians who waged war against Israel. These have been the rules of war for thousands of years all the way up into the 20th century.

I remember when the first jewish settlers were encouraged by Israeli officials to settle the West Bank. 1) It was never referred to as "occupied territoriy"

2) The settlers were given assurances that their settlements would never be taken away by a future decision. Well, so much for that assurance!

The fence that Israel is building is the most humane thing that they can do under the circumstances. In short I would say that your site is totally biased.

Почтенный гражданин
    DDT, could you link me on some information on that war. I'm a youngin' you know. But like, if the Palestinians attacked Israel then it'd be Israeli land since they WON. Or whatever...

Let us not forget that Isreal was arbritarily created by the UN in 1945, not asking the local Joe's whether it was kosher or not.
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    ...doesn't particulary envoke warm fuzzy feelings in muslims, does it?
    Neither does shouting at me in bold red letters, calling me a barbarian and tyrant.

Not exactly the most friendly way to meet somebody for the first time, is it?

Почтенный гражданин
    Oh yeah, it was wasn't it.
    Well...hmm...they still kicked their ass.

DDT
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerHappyJack
    DDT, could you link me on some information on that war. I'm a youngin' you know. But like, if the Palestinians attacked Israel then it'd be Israeli land since they WON. Or whatever...
    When Israel declared its independence in May 1948, the army did not have a single cannon or tank. Its air force consisted of nine obsolete planes. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... 8_War.html

The 6 Day War
    http://www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us/History ... chwab.html
    http://www.mideastweb.org/israelafter1967.htm

Увлечённый спикер
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobry
    DDT:
    you have to have a lot of lessons in ETHICS, MORALS, HOW to DEBATE, and HOW to RESPECT OTHERS.
    Hmm...True Arab, if I am walking down a street in your town, and we meet as strangers...will you greet me as a potential enemy, or potential friend?,
    By the way, ARABs ARE the most generous and hospitable nation ever, in our graet history, we had a lot of non muslims who took higher positions in the Islamic dinasty. There were JEW ministers, christian ministers, and lot others were having great bopportunity in our world. IF I meet you you will be my guest. You will change all the bad imoressions you have already about Arabs. We are a very peaceful nation but when we are attacked, we know how to fight back fiercely.
    How much experience do you actually have with American, British or Aussie cultures? I don't sense much experience. I sense a regurgitation of things you have heard from others, a "party line" and not independent, free-thought based on experience and knowledge. This is my own opinion, and if it's wrong then I am sorry.
    I have a lot of American, British, and Canadian friends and I do not have any bad impressions against Western People in general and so is all arabs. WE ARE AGAINST THE BARBARIAN POLICY THAT WANTS TO CONTROL OUR RESOURCES THROUGH CONFRONTING WITH ISLAM AND MUSLIMS. I READ HUNDREDS OF BOOKS ON WESTERN CIVILIZATION AND I BELIEVE THE PEOPLE ARE VERY FRIENDLY BUT THEY ARE EASILY INFLUENCED BY UNJUST MEDIA.But...True Arab, you need to look at your own style and manners, before you chastise others. You have a lot to learn.

Ok, Can you teach me. !

I do respect your openion, but it is completely wrongful thinking.
    I become jealous
    of my words when
    i say them to you
    and you like them
    but not me.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast