Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: London terror attack, yo. :O

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioner
    DDT, where did you study paleontology?

Why you never give us sources? One pig tooth - that's brilliant! You made my day, really man. Thanks.
    Why do you want sources? If you were already current in the Evolution/Intelligent Design controversy you would know of what I am talking about. The points I have made are well know to the proponents of Evolution. And there is debate amongst themseves over some of these very issues.

I suppose that I could search the internet for you and supply you with links that support my view but somehow I suspect that if you really were open to debate on this you would have already found them on your own. I think that if you were serious about dicovering both sides of this debate you would have already thoroughly explored the one link I provided in an earlier post and started your quest from there.

I do not make these post in hopes of convincing someone. I make them in hope that someone will become curious enough to convice themselves.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    DDT, where did you study paleontology?

Why you never give us sources? One pig tooth - that's brilliant! You made my day, really man. Thanks.
    Why do you want sources? If you were already current in the Evolution/Intelligent Design controversy you would know of what I am talking about. The points I have made are well know to the proponents of Evolution. And there is debate amongst themseves over some of these very issues.

I suppose that I could search the internet for you and supply you with links that support my view but somehow I suspect that if you really were open to debate on this you would have already found them on your own. I think that if you were serious about dicovering both sides of this debate you would have already thoroughly explored the one link I provided in an earlier post and started your quest from there.

I do not make these post in hopes of convincing someone. I make them in hope that someone will become curious enough to convice themselves.
    why I need sources? that is really an iteresting question. Because I want to know if you made up this, or you used facts taking from proper source, neutral or scientific magazin, not recent "Church bulletin" or something like that. If you cannot provide sources, everything you wrote here is a piece of bullsh1t. Sorry for my Klatchian.
    DO NOT READ MY SIGNATURE!

Почтенный гражданин
    And DDT, you are such an expert in Koran, but you still do not provide name of the person who wrote it, why?

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by rgkatyaisashaukr
    But, didn't the Japan send kamakazis to Pearl Harbor first?
    LOLOLOLOLOL

Man, I am not even an American citizen yet, we did not study it in the school, but educated person should know some basic history facts. Like - there was not a single kamikadze used in attack of Perl Harbor. And again, nuclear bombing was a revenge for Perl Harbor? Hmm, again, sounds like terrorism to me, doesn't it?
    Hmm Kamikazis weren't used to attack Pearl Harbor? Umm since when? I stated the attack on Pearl Harbor because you are making it seem like the Japanese are innocent, that we attacked them for no reason. Obviously you aren't a very educated person, and don't know the basic facts.

[quote:2303a9yo] Again LOL. Japanese got no conception of "heaven" at all.
    My goodness... you really need to learn how to read and understand that marks like this --> " , . / aren't marks for the hell of it. I quoted "heaven" for a reason. you try and figure out why. good luck! don't strain yourself!

Well, were christian extremists, who sacrificed their life for some "right" thing, like blowing up abortation clinic, will go? What they claim? That they go to Hell?
    Again, when will you learn the difference?! The bombings in Japan were not for religious purposes. That's the difference between the Muslim extremists and WWII.

Ok, I got the idea, murderring a lot of inoncent civilians because of religion purposes is a horrible terroristic act. Murdering a lot of inocent civilians for any other reason is not a terroristic act but defending peace in the world. Do I undestand that right?
    Again, learn to read because I never said I agreed with any of this.

As I said it is not that I put a blame on Christians, I hate generalization, when I hear "them muslims evil" - that really disappoints me. В чужом глазу увидит соринку, а в своем не замечает бревна. That what it is. "Кто сам без греха пусть первым бросит в меня камень" (с) Jesus. You guys do not feel ashamed throwing stones to other sinners?
    [/quote:2303a9yo]

You hate generalizations? You could've fooled me! That's all you've been doing is blaming things on Christians. Taking a few sentences out of context to support your absurd accusations of God saying rape is allowed, killing people of different religions, so on and so forth. Even a Christian person who hasn't read the Bible knows that it's filled with prophecies. At least DDT gave the whole story, unlike you, when he was quoting the Kuran.

Почтенный гражданин
    Hmm Kamikazis weren't used to attack Pearl Harbor? Umm since when? I stated the attack on Pearl Harbor because you are making it seem like the Japanese are innocent, that we attacked them for no reason. Obviously you aren't a very educated person, and don't know the basic facts.
    well learn history, I do not have much time to find articles of full history of usage of kamikaze during WWII, but here is short sentence from Japanese dictionary of history:
    The third meaning is "special suicidal fighter pilots" used at the last phase of WWII.
    I just hope that your English is better then your knowelge of your countries history, and you know the meaning for "last phase", and I hope that the WWII for US started with Perl Harbor, so it could not be at the last phase.

[quote:ikp96m3e] Again LOL. Japanese got no conception of "heaven" at all.
    My goodness... you really need to learn how to read and understand that marks like this --> " , . / aren't marks for the hell of it. I quoted "heaven" for a reason. you try and figure out why. good luck! don't strain yourself![/quote:ikp96m3e] you better read a little about Japan and their religion, do not limit yourself to Bible only.

[quote:ikp96m3e] Well, were christian extremists, who sacrificed their life for some "right" thing, like blowing up abortation clinic, will go? What they claim? That they go to Hell?
    Again, when will you learn the difference?! The bombings in Japan were not for religious purposes. That's the difference between the Muslim extremists and WWII. [/quote:ikp96m3e]
    What about bombing abortation clinics? And A-bombing inocent civilians in Japan, just because it was not religious act makes it better? I do not get it.

You hate generalizations? You could've fooled me! That's all you've been doing is blaming things on Christians. Taking a few sentences out of context to support your absurd accusations of God saying rape is allowed, killing people of different religions, so on and so forth. Even a Christian person who hasn't read the Bible knows that it's filled with prophecies. At least DDT gave the whole story, unlike you, when he was quoting the Kuran.
    LOL, my replies were just to show how anyone can generalise about any religion. DDT generalazed about Muslims, I just showed that it is easy to do the same accusations on Christians. And I brought quotas from Bible, DDT did not even bother to bring quotas, less then that, he just gave some interpretation he prefered. Double standards? It is OK to get something out of context from Koran, and prohibited to do the same with Bible? At least, let's have equal rights and play fair in this argument.

Почтенный гражданин
    Well, here I found it, kamikaze appeared during WWII in 1945, what year Perl Harbor was?

http://mtmt.essortment.com/kamikazeinforma_rglb.htm

here more links:
    http://www.rotten.com/library/death/kamikaze/
    http://www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us/History ... /jonas.htm

Почётный участник
    Pioner, you're doing a great job. But I fear no matter what you say, they're just going to believe what they want to believe.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyphyr
    Pioner, you're doing a great job. But I fear no matter what you say, they're just going to believe what they want to believe.
    yes, I know. Thanks for complementing.

I just always hope that I may touch some strings and help people to see the world in non-primitive black and white colors. But it is rarely worked.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Umm why are you sending me links about this? It's already known information. Not only did I study it in school, but I've also watched several documentaries on the subject.

Like - there was not a single kamikadze used in attack of Perl Harbor.
    I was not the one who said that... you did. So, I guess the links were actually for your own purposes.

Подающий надежды оратор
    who said that i said that Pearl Harbor was the start of WWII?... I stated that the Japanese weren't innocent. That they had sent kamikazis here to attack our harbor. The reason I stated this was because I was showing that we didn't involve them for no reason. the end of WWII was in '45.. There were many events that led up to the war.. such as Germany occupying Czechoslavakia in 1939... but you already knew that because you know everything.

Почтенный гражданин
    Umm why are you sending me links about this? It's already known information. Not only did I study it in school, but I've also watched several documentaries on the subject.

Like - there was not a single kamikadze used in attack of Perl Harbor.
    I was not the one who said that... you did. So, I guess the links were actually for your own purposes.
    Hmmm, I do not get it. You said that kamikadze were used in attack on Perl Harbor. I said that you were wrong. You said that it is me who is not educated, I do not know simple facts and such. Ok, I provided facts that kamikadze appeared in very end of 1944, mostly 1945, and now you are laughing at me, saying that you already knew that?

Once again, to put all facts clear, I understand that I talk to very religious people, so I have to put everything clear and repeat twice:
    * Perl Harbor happened in 1941
    * Japan started to use kamikadze in 1945

That means that Japan could not use kamikadze in Perl Harbor attack.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Actually no, your posts were not to show examples of generalization (learn how to spell by the way). Since the beginning of this post you have been generalizing Christians.. what do DDT's posts have to do with mine? Any time I spoke about people involved in the terrorist attacks from the Muslim religion, I've always specified who I was talking about. In none of my posts has it said "all Muslims". You're a delusional person, and put words in people's mouths.

Somehow, though, the topic of Christians and Muslims has turned to a discussion solely about the US... simply amazing as I've said before. And again, I'll say that both during war or terrorist attacks are not right. Maybe if I bold the print for you, it'll make you understand more clearly because you ask the same questions.

If you have a problem with the US, since you're so fixated on bashing it, then maybe you should back to your "motherland", which is probably Russia... Because as you know, Russia has such an honorary history, slaughtering their own people, starving them, making them slaves, etc.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Wow! Are you crazy?! Yes, kamikazis were used to attack Pearl Harbor. Or is this one of conspiracies, where you're saying it really didn't happen? Are you like one of those people who also doesn't believe the Holocaust happened?

Attack At Pearl Harbor, 1941

The surprise was complete. The attacking planes came in two waves; the first hit its target at 7:53 AM, the second at 8:55. By 9:55 it was all over. By 1:00 PM the carriers that launched the planes from 274 miles off the coast of Oahu were heading back to Japan.

Poster commemorating
    the attack, 1942
    Behind them they left chaos, 2,403 dead, 188 destroyed planes and a crippled Pacific Fleet that included 8 damaged or destroyed battleships. In one stroke the Japanese action silenced the debate that had divided Americans ever since the German defeat of France left England alone in the fight against the Nazi terror.

Word of the attack reached President Roosevelt as he lunched in his oval study on Sunday afternoon. Later, Winston Churchill called to tell him that the Japanese had also attacked British colonies in southeast Asia and that Britain would declare war the next day. Roosevelt responded that he would go before Congress the following day to ask for a declaration of war against Japan. Churchill wrote: "To have the United States at our side was to me the greatest joy. Now at this very moment I knew the United States was in the war, up to the neck and in to the death. So we had won after all!...Hitler's fate was sealed. Mussolini's fate was sealed. As for the Japanese, they would be ground to powder."

On Monday, FDR signed the declaration of war granted by Congress. One day later both Germany and Italy, as partners of Japan in the Tripartite Pact, declared war on the US.

Here's the link too: http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/pearl.htm

Talk about a frikin' crackhead!

Подающий надежды оратор
    Here's another source: http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq66-1.htm

The bombing of Japan was in the last phase.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Cyphyr-

you're rooting for someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. If you had any knowledge either, you would know he was wrong.

Почтенный гражданин
    Wow! Are you crazy?! Yes, kamikazis were used to attack Pearl Harbor. Or is this one of conspiracies, where you're saying it really didn't happen? Are you like one of those people who also doesn't believe the Holocaust happened?

Attack At Pearl Harbor, 1941

The surprise was complete. The attacking planes came in two waves; the first hit its target at 7:53 AM, the second at 8:55. By 9:55 it was all over. By 1:00 PM the carriers that launched the planes from 274 miles off the coast of Oahu were heading back to Japan.

Poster commemorating
    the attack, 1942
    Behind them they left chaos, 2,403 dead, 188 destroyed planes and a crippled Pacific Fleet that included 8 damaged or destroyed battleships. In one stroke the Japanese action silenced the debate that had divided Americans ever since the German defeat of France left England alone in the fight against the Nazi terror.

Word of the attack reached President Roosevelt as he lunched in his oval study on Sunday afternoon. Later, Winston Churchill called to tell him that the Japanese had also attacked British colonies in southeast Asia and that Britain would declare war the next day. Roosevelt responded that he would go before Congress the following day to ask for a declaration of war against Japan. Churchill wrote: "To have the United States at our side was to me the greatest joy. Now at this very moment I knew the United States was in the war, up to the neck and in to the death. So we had won after all!...Hitler's fate was sealed. Mussolini's fate was sealed. As for the Japanese, they would be ground to powder."

On Monday, FDR signed the declaration of war granted by Congress. One day later both Germany and Italy, as partners of Japan in the Tripartite Pact, declared war on the US.

Here's the link too: http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/pearl.htm

Talk about a frikin' crackhead!
    Well, I looked for the words kamikaze and kamikadze, and they were not mentioned anywhere. Doctor, is everything ok with me?

Властелин
    The first confirmed Kamikaze attack didn't take place until October 1944, and it was an attack on an Australian ship, the HMAS Australia. The first attack on a US ship, the USS St.Lo, took pace a few days later.

Not that I can figure out what the fcuk that has to do with militant islamist bombers in London, but there you go, at least my highschool history classes weren't totally wasted.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by scotcher
    The first confirmed Kamikaze attack didn't take place until October 1944, and it was an attack on an Australian ship, the HMAS Australia. The first attack on a US ship, the USS St.Lo, took pace a few days later.

Not that I can figure out what the fcuk that has to do with militant islamist bombers in London, but there you go, at least my highschool history classes weren't totally wasted.
    thanks.

those were spontaneous attacks, the kamikadze movement appeared close to end of 1944.

I can see that you study that in high school. But probably rgkatyaisashaukr was busy with something else, more important then history.

Почтенный гражданин
    JESUS FLIPPIN CHRIST! IT'S KAMIKAZE! >.<
    dhjsth;sth;hswth >.<
    joshrilewhtielhlt;

Ahem, continue.
    I come to represent and carve my name within your chest.

Властелин
    The kamikadzes were the less-well-known Georgian contigent of the Japanese air force.

Perhaps.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast