Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Russians marry young?

Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    However, with age comes wisdom!
    Caused by sexual unresponsiveness.
    I've got a TV, and I'm not afraid to use it

Властелин
    Biancca, admit you are just upset that your god is getting married.
    I've got a TV, and I'm not afraid to use it

Новичок
    The only thing I would say, that if a Russian is not married by the time they are about 30, they are not likely to get married at all.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by adoc
    Biancca, admit you are just upset that your god is getting married.
    Nope. I just hope he keeps skating, he is a favorite for the gold at olys.

My only God is the one who gave us his only begotten.

Завсегдатай
    Biancca gave up because she's one of those people who think their infinite wisdom is 100x far greater than anyone else's in the world, thus showing her close mindedness. She won't try talking to dog because she's afraid she could learn something from him, but then that would prove that she didnt already know everything in the first place.

At any rate, this dog speaks waaayyy better russian than you do chicky poo.

lol@ DDT, i dont fling poop.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

N
    Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anna~
    The only thing I would say, that if a Russian is not married by the time they are about 30, they are not likely to get married at all.
    В 20 лет ума нет - и не будет,
    в 30 лет жены нет - и не будет,
    в 40 лет денег нет - и не будет

Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    Biancca gave up because .....
    ----------------------
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Завсегдатай
    Чё ?!?!

Wait....... Wait just ONE minute.

Is Plushenko even a REAL russian??? REAL REALLY RUSSIAN?
    His name looks an awful bit Ukrainian to me.
    He cant be your favorite russian if hes not even a real russian. That's as crazy as calling putin democratic.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Почтенный гражданин
    Well show me any REAL Russian. 400 hundred years under tatar's igo (occupation) and you think there is a real Russian existing in the nature? I know a lot of Ukranians who speak no Ukranian. Not mentioning that there is very slim difference between 2 cultures.
    DO NOT READ MY SIGNATURE!

Завсегдатай
    Last year i was in Souse, Tunisia and got the shock of my life - the place was teeming with Cockney couples - boys'n'gals in their 20s, all tattooed up like frikkin xmas trees and their li'l teapots screaming at the top of their ugly cockney lungs. Russians marry young... Look at yourselves, Brits!
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by N
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anna~
    В 20 лет ума нет - и не будет,
    в 30 лет жены нет - и не будет,
    в 40 лет денег нет - и не будет
    So I don't exist cos my father got married when he was 37.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Почтенный гражданин
    Мысли женщины:

5 лет - мама знает все!
    10 лет - оказывается мама кое-что не знает
    20 лет - да что мама вообще понимает в жизни?
    30 лет - надо было слушать маму
    DO NOT READ MY SIGNATURE!

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioner
    Well show me any REAL Russian. 400 hundred years under tatar's igo (occupation) and you think there is a real Russian existing in the nature? I know a lot of Ukranians who speak no Ukranian. Not mentioning that there is very slim difference between 2 cultures.
    I do not understand your point. Being nomads tatars didn't live in Russia at all. Moreover russians had full cultural and political autonomy under the "igo". All that was required to do was to pay дань to the tatars. Since that one should rather expect to find slavic genes in the contemporary tatars. And I have some questions: do you really believe that genes are so important? do you really believe that tatars were/are people of second sort? and why do you think that having tatar genes 600-700 years ago makes a man to be not Russian or a man of second sort? I suppose you are racist, aren't you?

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    So I don't exist cos my father got married when he was 37.
    You are a fortunate exception When a friend of mine came to the registration office not so long ago at about 26 (his fiancee was 23 then), the women there said thougtfully - "Да... Молодые - не так уж и молоды" All my friends got married by 28, I should say.

Почтенный гражданин russkayalove's Avatar
    Out of the Russian guys I know here, those in their early 20's that I have been with seem to think that they are too young to settle down for marriage (even after being with one of them for nearly 5 years). Well maybe they are not true Russians, they are Russians that came to America and became warped by American society. It is stupid to put an age on love and marriage, b/c everyone is different and you can't control when you will meet the right person, wether it be 20 or 30.....and the worst people to listen to about love is anyone from the baby boomer generation. We can thank them for our sky high divorce rates, and they try to give advice like they are some successful relationship experts.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by russkayalove
    ....and the worst people to listen to about love is anyone from the baby boomer generation. We can thank them for our sky high divorce rates, and they try to give advice like they are some successful relationship experts.
    Right, you are.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

haha, I suppose you already read what I just edited DDT....got alittle carried away.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    I think that perhaps your theory may have been right, though.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

well I'm glad to hear somone agrees

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioner
    400 hundred years under tatar's igo (occupation) and you think there is a real Russian existing in the nature?
    Not 400, but at best 240 years (1240-1480).

I know a lot of Ukranians who speak no Ukranian. Not mentioning that there is very slim difference between 2 cultures.
    That's true. Somebody who's able to point out at least 5 major differencies between Russian and Ukrainian, deserves a Nobel prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmov
    I do not understand your point. Being nomads tatars didn't live in Russia at all. Moreover russians had full cultural and political autonomy under the "igo". All that was required to do was to pay дань to the tatars. Since that one should rather expect to find slavic genes in the contemporary tatars.
    Afaik, mixing of Russians and Tatars began in 16 century, when Russians conquered Tatar khandoms and settled the area. But beign much more numerous, Russians made greater impact on their neighbours. Kazan Tatars aren't mongoloids any more, but Russians still hold many anthropological features of ancient Eastern Slavs.

And I have some questions: do you really believe that genes are so important?
    Though culture is what really makes you Russian, imho genes are important. I won't recognise a guy from Afrcia as (Afro)Russian. Never.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast