Thread: Marry your pet

Старший оракул

Marry your pet

In view of recent events with homosexual marriages I invented marriages between humans and animals.
    Just imagine what a wonderful situation for that who dislike those abominable hairless bipedal creatures.
    'I found my love at last. This is a gator. You may say gators are horrible, but to me they are not. These are you who are horrible, you bastards, you make bags from them, and leather shoes, and what not ... AAH, I HATE you, f*** old faggots....! Sorry, I couldn't hold it. Well, thanx for the hanky. Now we are married and we adopted two wonderful babies, two tiny little ones, Chita and Tarzan. The litle boy called my hubby "daddy", in his gestures language of course.'

But I was not the first, as it proved to be. In the Internet I found the following site

http://www.marryyourpet.com/

where you may happily marry your pet.
    I wonder, before how long there will be idea to marry inanimate objects. Poor old fetishists have rights too. They cannot be happy without making a formal union with their beloved underpants or bras... Just think of it.

P. S. I recommend you to read a following note there. It is of special interest for us here:

NB: On this website we often refer to pets as 'he'. We want you to know that we're not sexist, girl pets are great. We're just lazy typists.

Подающий надежды оратор
    It might have been slightly amusing under different context ...
    )-(@®

Старший оракул
    What context? Was someone murdered or what? May be I haven't heard something important...

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Propp
    What context? Was someone murdered or what? May be I haven't heard something important...
    I believe one of G.W. Bush' dogs died not too long ago... That's of course quite serious, therefor this whole marry-your-pet-idea seems a bit, well, tasteless at the moment.

"мужчина в самом рассвете сил"

Старший оракул
    How do you all think, might any of the G. W. Bush'es supposed late dogs be homosexual, or did he raise them as straight members of society? Because it might be their protest, you know, if they were.

Завсегдатай
    I'm an American but sadly enough have no idea why the President's dogs dying would make the marry-your-pet joke tasteless. I guess I don't know enough about his dogs, heh. Sorry the dog died though. Did people make jokes about him marrying his dog, or what? Or maybe it's some common sense thing, like the president's dogs dying should make every American refrain from making jokes about pets. Although that doesn't make very much sense to me. I'm confused.

Почтенный гражданин
    Don't worry, Pravit. It was an attempt at a joke, hence the . Don't lose any sleep over it! <- note that last smily!
    "мужчина в самом рассвете сил"

Подающий надежды оратор
    yes that context ... Propp's open disapproval of homosexual marriages is not funny at all
    )-(@®

Старший оракул
    I don't disaprove them. I think this is a folly. There are many other things in the world that deserve more close attention. Those people do what we Russians call "с жиру бесятся". As fo homosexuals, I have nothing against them personnaly. I even love some of them, I just think that the whole stupid issue makes other people disapprove them even more. It must be mocked.

Почтенный гражданин
    Sometimes men love women,
    Sometimes men love men,
    Then there are bisexuals
    Though some people say they're kidding themselves

Я танцую пьяный на столе нума нума е нума нума нума е
    Снова счастье улыбнулось мне нума нума е нума нума нума е

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Gollandski Yozh
    Don't worry, Pravit. It was an attempt at a joke, hence the . Don't lose any sleep over it! <- note that last smily!
    Oh, heh. I must really stop analyzing things so much. Maybe I do need more sleep.

Подающий надежды оратор
    I don't think it's a minor issue. They just want to be treated equally... How would you feel if you ware not allowed into pets stores by law ... I mean it's just a pet store no big deal right? But the sign says No Russians alowed...
    )-(@®