Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EASIEST SCANDINAVIAN LANGUAGE

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalida
    Obviously you're surprised and intrigued by my connections in the world of forensic linguistics and the fact that I blew your cover exposing your Croatian background before you'd had the chance to utter Jacob Soerensen. Stick around a bit longer, you ain't seen nothing yet.
    Yes - indeed I find it facinating to all of a sudden be croat. This does not happen every day. Neither does it happen every day that Im told my mother toungue isnt mine, and my danish is totally flawed and screwed.

I can even pronounce "R

Завсегдатай
    Yes - indeed I find it facinating to all of a sudden be croat.
    Doesn't work here. Nope. We won't let you weasel your way out of being what you really are by pushing this discussion towards realms of pure sophistry.

This does not happen every day. Neither does it happen every day that Im told my mother toungue isnt mine, and my danish is totally flawed and screwed.
    I'm very sorry, but you've been exposed by professionals. I'm afraid you're going to have to learn to live with it.
    [quote]I can even pronounce "R
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Подающий надежды оратор
    That's not a difficult one to pronounce at all. For some reason many Danes think that foreigners find it hard to pronounce but we don't. However, I do know that many Croats may have a problem with the soft d - may I suggest you pronounce it as a Jutland farmer would, that way it'd be easier for you.
    Bla bla bla... most foreigners has big problems with pronouncing that, and the reason I know, is because most foreigners are asked to pronounce it, for us to have a good laugh. Usually they retaliate with something from back home. Eventually it can be learned - exept the french, they are forever doomed, they just cant learn to pronounce danish. Horrible accent they have

P.S. You see, I once wanted to leave this forum and come back under a new nick but they told me they'd recognise me anyway. You know, we all leave our "fingerprints" all over when we come here and you're no exception. Not being exactly a master of disguise you didn't even change your methods of operation - I just put two and two together, collected the evidence, ran a coupla checks and consulted the boffins. Sorry, mate (and we know you're not a girl), got ya bang to rights.
    I agree you would indeed be easily detected. You are stobborn beyound belief. One day Im going to publish this thread as a book called "My life as a croat : Inspired by a Russian. It'll be a bestseller

Почтенный гражданин
    Eventually it can be learned - exept the french, they are forever doomed, they just cant learn to pronounce danish. Horrible accent they have
    Applies equally to any other language. They just can't. Probably because the sounds of their language are horrible in the first place.
    Jonesboro, Arkansas. Mean, stupid, violent fat people, no jobs, nothing to do, hotter than a dog with 2 d--cks.

Завсегдатай
    Bla bla bla... most foreigners has big problems with pronouncing that, and the reason I know, is because most foreigners are asked to pronounce it, for us to have a good laugh. Usually they retaliate with something from back home.
    They don't. That's what many Danes think but they don't. Funny that they managed to indoctrinate you - as a Croat you shouldn't be receptive to that kind of nonsence.

Eventually it can be learned - exept the french, they are forever doomed, they just cant learn to pronounce danish. Horrible accent they have
    There are no difficult sounds in those three words, most who fail to pronounce them do so on purpose out of sheer politeness towards the Danish peoplekins' wee tonguekins. As for the French being the worst, well, it's all relative, you know. The Danes are probably the worst speakers of French.

I agree you would indeed be easily detected. You are stobborn beyound belief.
    Methinks, laddikins, 'tis you who's being stubborn.

One day Im going to publish this thread as a book called "My life as a croat : Inspired by a Russian. It'll be a bestseller
    And I'll sue your wee bottom off for plagiarism.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by bad manners
    Applies equally to any other language. They just can't. Probably because the sounds of their language are horrible in the first place.
    Not horrible, just different.

Почтенный гражданин
    You seem to have monopoly on the danish, VendingMachine?

No, I like the east scandinavian languages better, Swedish and Finnish. And, Yes the proffessor I have been asking, refers to finnish just like that - scandinavian...

I hope this gets you going as always!

Puhun suomea ja svenska
    Листьев не обожгло, Веток не обломало
    День промыт как стекло, только этого мало

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhenya
    You seem to have monopoly on the danish, VendingMachine?
    Absolutely.

No, I like the east scandinavian languages better, Swedish and Finnish. And, Yes the proffessor I have been asking, refers to finnish just like that - scandinavian...
    Suomen kieli ei ole skandinavian kieli - sun professori on vitun idiootti. Katso:

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.c ... 20language
    http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Finnish_language

I hope this gets you going as always!
    Instigator!

Puhun suomea ja svenska
    .. ja ruotsia, tyhma.

Почтенный гражданин
    Yep, as "different" as the Russian "пиво" to a Ukranian.
    Jonesboro, Arkansas. Mean, stupid, violent fat people, no jobs, nothing to do, hotter than a dog with 2 d--cks.

Подающий надежды оратор
    I agree you would indeed be easily detected. You are stobborn beyound belief.
    Methinks, laddikins, 'tis you who's being stubborn.
    Nope - it is you since I am danish, and has been all my life. I have no idear why you insist I am croat, but its somewhat funny. Anyway this is hopeless since you stay hellbound on me being croat - even though Im fluent in danish.

What the hell am I supposed to do - scan my passport along with a pic where Im sitting on the lap of the little mermaid downtown *LOL*

Почтенный гражданин
    What the hell am I supposed to do - scan my passport along with a pic where Im sitting on the lap of the little mermaid downtown *LOL*
    Just use your voice. You know... Danish female glottals... do wonders to VendingMachine...

Подающий надежды оратор
    Just use your voice. You know... Danish female glottals... do wonders to VendingMachine...
    Using voice isnt that easy on a bulletin board and glottal stops does not work well in writing.

Hey, but thanks for the suggestion - if there are any other they will be well received

Почтенный гражданин
    Using voice isnt that easy on a bulletin board
    I'm 'fraid that might just stoke up Vendor's flames.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Im afraid that impossible, I don't know how. Im not a high-tech genious.

I guess I just have to run him tired. Women know how to do that to men :P

Почтенный гражданин
    Im afraid that impossible, I don't know how. Im not a high-tech genious.

I guess I just have to run him tired. Women know how to do that to men :P
    Women also know how to get men do some things for them. Like voice recording.

Завсегдатай
    [quote=bad manners]
    Quote Originally Posted by "bad manners":ln0r33ao
    Yep, as "different" as the Russian "пиво" to a Ukranian.[/quote:ln0r33ao]Ha-ha-ha, поубивав бы всих.... Now, that was funny. I remember buying food in France - that'll be 11.20, sir - elvang eh too-en-tee

Завсегдатай
    Khalida, we're not silly here you know - we don't need your photoes done in Photoshop or your 'recordings' made by a real Danish person - we know they exist, Danish people, and they speak. Danish. But you're Croatian all the same.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Khalida, we're not silly here you know - we don't need your photoes done in Photoshop or your 'recordings' made by a real Danish person - we know they exist, Danish people, and they speak. Danish. But you're Croatian all the same.
    Yes - you are being silly grumpy. Indeed you are, because nothing you say, can or will change my nationality.

Im glad you at least accept the existence of danes, that's one small step towards finally accepting, that it is not a total insane claim. :P

mike
    I can post your IP address to the whole board if you want. It is indeed from Denmark.

Почтенный гражданин
    Suomen kieli ei ole skandinavian kieli - sun professori on vitun idiootti
    hehe

.. ja ruotsia, tyhma.
    Да, знаю! Jag bara gillar att v
    Листьев не обожгло, Веток не обломало
    День промыт как стекло, только этого мало

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast