Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: EASIEST SCANDINAVIAN LANGUAGE

Властелин
    In Russian I have heard that the word for Spanish female is the same as the word for Influenza...
    Corrupting young minds since May 6, 2004.

Властелин
    VM, Khalida
    What if you two have a real-time conversation through some free internet telephony system (I know skype for example)?
    There’s also another way: I’ll try to find some Danish forum and post your sentences that initiated your “Croatian” argument there and ask if there’s something wrong with them. What if both are correct and it’s just another example how different native speakers disagree about the usage of their language .
    "Happy new year, happy new year
    May we all have a vision now and then
    Of a world where every neighbour is a friend"

Почтенный гражданин
    Even if they meet in person, Vendor will maintain that the Croat sent some Danish hotty to trick him. I cannot see any lapse in that logic, though, it is perfectly OK.
    Jonesboro, Arkansas. Mean, stupid, violent fat people, no jobs, nothing to do, hotter than a dog with 2 d--cks.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendy
    VM, Khalida
    What if you two have a real-time conversation through some free internet telephony system (I know skype for example)?
    There’s also another way: I’ll try to find some Danish forum and post your sentences that initiated your “Croatian” argument there and ask if there’s something wrong with them. What if both are correct and it’s just another example how different native speakers disagree about the usage of their language .
    ....and share my sexy glottal stops with Mr. Grumphy Bear ..... no way, he hasnt earned that

If needed I could allways sweet talk some russians I know from another board to come here, but right now Im having fun. I like stubborn :P

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by bad manners
    Even if they meet in person, Vendor will maintain that the Croat sent some Danish hotty to trick him. I cannot see any lapse in that logic, though, it is perfectly OK.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalida
    ..... and why would anybody go through all that to fool you
    Because you'd rather die than acknowledge your defeat. You know your Danish is very good and you may even have tricked a Norwegian drunk or two on a ferry to Stavanger into thinking you are Danish, but that's not quite the kind of level which could trick professionals. You know, there was this bloke here once who pretended to be Norwegian but confronted with the errors he'd made in his posts he changed his tactics - he started to pose as a Saami shepherd or something. Naive that he was he was soon exposed again - Now, Saami is a rare language but it isn't impossible to find educated native speakers of it, which I did and the little dunlop tyre left the forum in shame.

Either you really do think Im croatian, which is absolutely insane or you allready know Im not, but are to stubborn to admit you were wrong.
    I'm sorry, Croatian boy, I'm pals with one of the world's most prominent linguists - and he happens to be Danish - born and bred - and he knows the type of mistakes that Croats make in their Danish for a) he is a professor of Slavic languages, b) he is married to a Croatian woman. I'm sorry, Croatian lad, I have perfectly good reasons to trust his judgement. I'm seldom wrong and when I am wrong I readily admit it. In this case, however, you're the one who's feeding us BS and I'm the one who's exposed your lies.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Старший оракул
    little dunlop tyre
    .. this is very amusing for me but isn't the purpose of language to communicate? Do you really think people can follow stuff like that?
    Море удачи и дачу у моря

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by waxwing
    little dunlop tyre
    .. this is very amusing for me but isn't the purpose of language to communicate? Do you really think people can follow stuff like that?
    I know people who duke of york 90% of the time like that. Welcome to British English, my Croatian china.

Почтенный гражданин
    [quote=Zhenya][quote]Should these words be similar in Swedish and Finnish? I don
    blame Canada

Почтенный гражданин
    En del ord
    Листьев не обожгло, Веток не обломало
    День промыт как стекло, только этого мало

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalida
    ..... and why would anybody go through all that to fool you
    Because you'd rather die than acknowledge your defeat. You know your Danish is very good and you may even have tricked a Norwegian drunk or two on a ferry to Stavanger into thinking you are Danish, but that's not quite the kind of level which could trick professionals.

Either you really do think Im croatian, which is absolutely insane or you allready know Im not, but are to stubborn to admit you were wrong.
    I'm sorry, Croatian boy, I'm pals with one of the world's most prominent linguists - and he happens to be Danish - born and bred - and he knows the type of mistakes that Croats make in their Danish for a) he is a professor of Slavic languages, b) he is married to a Croatian woman. I'm sorry, Croatian lad, I have perfectly good reasons to trust his judgement. I'm seldom wrong and when I am wrong I readily admit it. In this case, however, you're the one who's feeding us BS and I'm the one who's exposed your lies.

Link : Jubii.Woman, also known as chickenfarm - please not the join date, and feel free to browse postings. Though I doubt you'll find shoes, shopping and make-up the most facinating to read.

Alternative link : Pravda.ru Please note joindate and feel free to browse (through all that anti-russian crap people post. )

What can I say Im allmost looking forward to your next conspiration theory..... kinda like eagerly awaiting next empisode of a great thriller :P

Завсегдатай
    Khalida

There's someone at this other forum nicknamed "VendingMachine". He also posts to three more forums. Allegedly he comes from Botswana. That's what his profiles say. I'm that person. My proof is that the profile says the same: VendingMachine. Unfortunately, the location is different I'm not from Botswana, I'm from St Pete, Russia. So you can say that I took that person's nick. Borrowed, stole, whatever. But so did you, my stubborn Croatian lad. Just how does some Danish girl's profile at some obscure forum prove that you're that very same person? Sorry, lad, you're Croatian all the same.
    You know, I can do a little search round internet forums and "borrow" some poor git's nickname and open an account here and then refer to that poor git's profile as "proof" of my identity. I've never laughed so heartily in all my born days, Khalida. We're not stupid here, Khalida, we see your moves before you even think of making them.

Почтенный гражданин
    Why do you think he's Croatian?

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhenya
    For ****'s sake, man, scroll up and read my posts, I've explained this a thousand times already.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Khalida

You know, I can do a little search round internet forums and "borrow" some poor git's nickname and open an account here and then refer to that poor git's profile as "proof" of my identity. I've never laughed so heartily in all my born days, Khalida. We're not stupid here, Khalida, we see your moves before you even think of making them.
    The registrations dates are well over 1

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhenya

SHE, damn it, SHE !!

Завсегдатай
    [quote=Khalida]
    The registrations dates are well over 1

Завсегдатай
    I've just ICQ'd the Khalida from that Pravda forum - she has never heard of masterrussian, which means - you guessed it - that that Khalida has nothing to do with our Khalida. It's a fair cop, innit, my dear Croatian friend? Probably you overlooked the ICQ field in that profile and so did I the first time I glanced at it. It was when I decided to study it a bit more carefully that I discovered that there was an ICQ number (whoops, my dear friend, whoops) there and naturally I contacted that person and that person turned out to be someone else. Naturally, I triumphed.

Подающий надежды оратор
    I've just ICQ'd the Khalida from that Pravda forum - she has never heard of masterrussian, which means - you guessed it - that that Khalida has nothing to do with our Khalida. It's a fair cop, innit, my dear Croatian friend? Probably you overlooked the ICQ field in that profile and so did I the first time I glanced at it. It was when I decided to study it a bit more carefully that I discovered that there was an ICQ number (whoops, my dear friend, whoops) there and naturally I contacted that person and that person turned out to be someone else. Naturally, I triumphed.
    Bla bla bla

Почтенный гражданин
    well all speculations, but VM couldn't this just be an amusing coinsidence, all of those Croatian connections you make...Im sure he could be mistaken for many other things...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast