Thread: The letter to Delaware company. Please, check

Подающий надежды оратор

The letter to Delaware company. Please, check

У меня, как всегда, письмо. Вы простите, что я не участвую в здешних дискуссиях, мне просто некогда - много дел, готовлюсь к весеннему походу на яхте, зашиваюсь от недостатка времени. Вам - спасибо большое за помощь.

Hello.

I would like to register my yacht in Delaware. My boat: Amigo 27’s type (7.6 meters LOA, long keel, fiberglass, from 1976 year). The boat is on the West coast of Sweden. This is good, solid, full equipment boat.

How I can make the registration? And how much is it?
    I would like to make the registration without forming a company and for a period 3 years.

Also I have additional questions:
    1) I want to get a MMSI number and call sign from FCC of USA and I need an address in United States to get a certificate from them. Could I use your address for this purpose, please?
    2) May be you can also help me with insurance for my boat? I had bought my boat for 100 000 SEK (approximately $16 000). I already have a Swedish insurance, but it's only valid for the Scandinavian waters. I am interested in purchasing insurance covering the area from Elba to Great Britain. If you have contact with appropriate insurance company, please connect me with them.

With best regards,
    VVVV.

I attached some files with photos of my boat to this letter.

Почётный участник

Re: The letter to Delaware company. Please, check

Quote Originally Posted by Seangel
    У меня, как всегда, письмо. :) Вы простите, что я не участвую в здешних дискуссиях, мне просто некогда - много дел, готовлюсь к весеннему походу на яхте, зашиваюсь от недостатка времени. Вам - спасибо большое за помощь.

Hello.

I would like to register my yacht in Delaware. My boat: Amigo 27’s type (7.6 meters LOA, long keel, fiberglass, 1976 ). The boat is on the West coast of Sweden. This is a good, solid, fully equipped boat.

How can I register it? And how much is it?
    I would like to register it without forming a company and for a period of 3 years.

Also I have additional questions:
    1) I want to get a MMSI number and call sign from FCC of USA and I need an address in the United States to get a certificate from them. Could I use your address for this purpose, please?
    2) Maybe you can also help me with insurance for my boat? I had bought my boat for 100 000 SEK (approximately $16 000). I already have a Swedish insurance policy, but it's only valid for the Scandinavian waters. I am interested in purchasing insurance covering the area from Elba to Great Britain. If you are in contact with an appropriate insurance company, please put me in touch with them.

With best regards,
    VVVV.

I attached some files with photos of my boat to this letter.

Почтенный гражданин
    Английский не совсем чист, но достатачно понятен, что исправлять текст не надо. Ин Май Хамбл Опинян.
    "Сейчас без языка нельзя... из тебя шапку сделают..."
    Cogito Ergo Doleo

Почтенный гражданин

Re: The letter to Delaware company. Please, check

Quote Originally Posted by Seangel
    У меня, как всегда, письмо. Вы простите, что я не участвую в здешних дискуссиях, мне просто некогда - много дел, готовлюсь к весеннему походу на яхте, зашиваюсь от недостатка времени. Вам - спасибо большое за помощь.

I removed some articles without marking them. Your letter was perfectly understandable as it was, but looks better now without the mistakes.

Hello.

I would like to register my yacht in Delaware. My boat: Amigo 27’s type (7.6 meters LOA, long keel, fiberglass, from 1976 year). The boat is on the West coast of Sweden. This is good, solid, full equipment boat.

How do I register my boat? How much does it cost?
    I would like to register it for 3 years if possible (and I don't want to form a corporation.

Also I have some additional questions:
    1) I want to get a MMSI number and call sign from the FCC and I need an address in United States to get a certificate from them. Could I use your address for this purpose? ("please" isn't necessary here)
    2) Maybe you can also help me with insurance for my boat? I had bought my boat for 100 000 SEK (approximately $16 000). I already have Swedish insurance, but it's only valid for Scandinavian waters. I am interested in purchasing insurance covering the area from Elba to Great Britain. If you have contact with an appropriate insurance company, please connect me with them.

With best regards,
    VVVV.

I have attached some files with photos of my boat to this letter.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Спасибо всем за помощь!