Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: "Russophobia" and "Russophilia" :)

Ханна, пока есть только один факт: самолёт потерпел крушение, всё остальное умозрительные домыслы, от которых при такой трагедии необходимо воздерживаться до официального заключения. Тем более, что на все украинские темы на форуме объявлен мораторий.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampada View Post
    до официального заключения
    Кто верит в правдивость официальных заключений (любых)?

В Москве люди несут цветы к диппредставительству Малайзии (ул. Мосфильмовская, 50) и посольству Голландии (Калашный пер., 6). На подоконниках посольства Голландии лежат цветы, горят свечи.
    UhOhXplode likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFox View Post
    Кто верит в правдивость официальных заключений (любых)?
    82 children, 3 infants, and 213 adults died in that crash. It's very sad and the only important issue is that they learn what caused the crash so they can help prevent future disasters. Nobody knows what caused the crash yet so it could be pilot error or a malfunction.
    There's something really wrong about this week. First the metro crash in Moscow and now this. My condolences for everybody who lost family and friends in these tragic events.

Btw, they found a second black box and international teams will be investigating the accident. I would post a link to the article but it's too political. They should be focusing on the crash and the victims, not politics.
    Лучше смерть, чем бесчестие! Тем временем: Вечно молодой, Вечно пьяный. - Смысловые Галлюцинации, Чартова дюжина 2015!
    Пожалуйста, исправьте мои ошибки. Спасибо.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampada View Post
    Ханна, пока есть только один факт: самолёт потерпел крушение, всё остальное умозрительные домыслы, от которых при такой трагедии необходимо воздерживаться до официального заключения. Тем более, что на все украинские темы на форуме объявлен мораторий.
    I guess there is a problem with official conclusion.
    Theoretically only Ukrainian and Malaysian officials can make such conclusion. Neither of those two has enough resources and knowledge to investigate such crashes. Not to mention that Ukraine is one of the suspected sides.

Hanna
    This is the most read tabloid in the UK.
    The headline is seen by every Brit who passes a newspaper stand or a shop that sells magazines. Agitation & propaganda, much?

Perhaps it illustrates the need to present both sides of this to any English speakers who happen to pass by.

I'll follow Redfox' advice and check out where the nearest nuclear shelter is. :sarcasm: Who knows what those scary Russians will do next? :irony:

Почтенный гражданин
    That's sad but I guess Russians will live in their world and Brits in theirs.
    Once again it is proven that the East and the West are not ready to unite or even collaborate.

PS: Those scary Russians have more nukes than anybody else, so better make that shelter big and bury it deep.

Почтенный гражданин
    bobik_57 - Вот и первые признаки БЧ. Сбивал не "Бук-М1"
    Самолёт был поражен осколочно-стержневой боевой частью.
    Слова эксперта: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnd9gAxhC-c «самолёт падал не вертикально». Значит пролетел существенное расстояние от точки поражения.
    Для меня вывод недвусмысленный. Самолёт сбила украинская авиация.

Меж тем, по Луганску сегодня весь день шпарят Грады и авиация. Трупов мирных жителей столько, что скоро хватит на еще один Боинг. Но «мировому сообществу» насрать. Славяне — не люди, нас не жалко.

Пожалуй, этот мир действительно достоин того, чтобы сгореть в ядреном огне. Надо было Хрущеву нажать тогда на кнопку, в 62-м. Может разумные осьминоги, ну или кто там придёт после нас, будут хотя бы чуть добрее и честнее.
    maxmixiv likes this.

Почтенный гражданин
    bobik_57 - Вот и первые признаки БЧ. Сбивал не "Бук-М1"
    Самолёт был поражен осколочно-стержневой боевой частью.
    I would wait for real experts, before jumping to conclusions.
    Same picture, different opinion - https://twitter.com/vilnezheettya/st...837952/photo/1

Для меня вывод недвусмысленный. Самолёт сбила украинская авиация.
    This should be much-much easier to detect than the missile because of the speed.

Russia is silent on this today but the West is already unwrapped all the propaganda guns and firing at will, many people already "sure" that it was the rebels and they got their weapons from Russia. It's massive brainwashing with no real evidence.
    Some people however see resemblance of the tactics that were used "proving" Iraqi WMD.

Почтенный гражданин
    I tried to investigate a little and I came to conclusion that Ukrainian "Buk" systems (location info has been reported by Russia) are pretty far from the crash site. They could have shot down the plane but it's a big stretch.
    Here is the map.

1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    This is the most read tabloid in the UK.
    These two are even better:

Quote Originally Posted by hddscan
    I tried to investigate a little and I came to conclusion that Ukrainian "Buk" systems (location info has been reported by Russia) are pretty far from the crash site. They could have shot down the plane but it's a big stretch.
    Here is the map.

Insiders in Ukrainian military said they fired and missed. So the job was finished by a fighter jet.
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Тема закрывается до окончания расследования катастрофы.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516