Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism

Ужос какой
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil
    Well, if we count up all the crimes being committed presently in USA against people of Afro-American or Latino-American background we will have USA as the most racist regime on Earth.
    Say what? I don't see any of this! Just the opposite!
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Cesar
    Well, if we count up all the crimes being committed presently in USA against people of Afro-American or Latino-American background we will have USA as the most racist regime on Earth.
    What???

C

Quote Originally Posted by JKDMan
    To all my racist Russian friends and all the "racist apologists" in this thread...
    Очевидно, что Вы открыли эту тему в уверенности, что тут одни расисты собрались. Часто люди склонны обвинять других в том, в чём сами грешны.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampada
    To all my racist Russian friends and all the "racist apologists" in this thread...
    Очевидно, что Вы открыли эту тему в уверенности, что тут одни расисты собрались. Часто люди склонны обвинять других в том, в чём сами грешны.
    Respond to me in english, please.

You are right about Russia. It is the fact.

Завсегдатай
    She said, "You started the topic because of the obvious reason: The certainty that there are many racists here. It is often sinful people who are inclined to pronounce guilty the other."
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtyom
    She said, "You started the topic because of the obvious reason: The certainty that there are many racists here. It is often sinful people who are inclined to pronounce guilty the other."
    Thanks for the translation.

I hope one day soon things will change. Russia is a great country with a beautiful languange and cultural history. People who might want to visit, live, or work there should be welcomed instead of attacked simply due to their nationality.

Not exactly. Here is my version:
    She said:
    It is obvious that you have started this topic in hopes that only racists have gathered in here.
    People are often inclined to accuse others of what are guilty of themselves.

JKDMan,
    Hey where are you from guy?

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by charlestonian
    She said:
    It is obvious that you have started this topic in hopes that only racists have gathered in here.
    OK. Now this translation is entirely different!

She can believe whatever she wants about the creator of this discussion. It is irrelevant, as it kind of takes us off of the topic at hand (Russia's racist citizens), now doesn't it?

Почётный участник
    JKDMan,
    A non-local bar. :P

She said:
    OK. Now this translation is entirely different!

She can believe whatever she wants about the creator of this discussion. It is irrelevant, as it kind of takes us off of the topic at hand (Russia's racist citizens), now doesn't it?
    Agree

JKDMan,
    A non-local bar. :P

I didn't say that, you did
    Send me a PM if you need me.

I hope one day soon things will change. Russia is a great country with a beautiful languange and cultural history. People who might want to visit, live, or work there should be welcomed instead of attacked simply due to their nationality.
    I say - come now and see for yourself. Just don't roam at evenings alone across some suburbs (these places are always dangerous to foreigners in nearly all "civilized" countries). And! No one is insured against accidents. Accidents do happen. But just because some people somewhere get attacked for some reason it doesn't mean that all these attacks happen because of the racism, and believe me, your chances of being robbed or swindled here are much higher than being attacked by a bunch of skinheads. But we're speaking about racism here. Not the criminal situation in general. In fact, your chances of being assaulted in New York, USA are, again, much higher than in Moscow.

Yes I did: blacks and hispanics cause more trouble here than whites!

To JKDMan now you see who is really a racist
    By the way - he lives in USA

To JKDMan now you see who is really a racist
    By the way - he lives in USA
    I told the truth. Black and hispanic gangs are out of control.

I say - come now and see for yourself. Just don't roam at evenings alone across some suburbs (these places are always dangerous to foreigners in nearly all "civilized" countries). And! No one is insured against accidents. Accidents do happen. But just because some people somewhere get attacked for some reason it doesn't mean that all these attacks happen because of the racism, and believe me, your chances of being robbed or swindled here are much higher than being attacked by a bunch of skinheads. But we're speaking about racism here. Not the criminal situation in general. In fact, your chances of being assaulted in New York, USA are, again, much higher than in Moscow.
    This is sooooo comforting, I am going to Russia right now!!!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast