Thread: check this translation please

check this translation please

Еще 9 предприятий войдут в создаваемый на базе ИСС космический холдинг

Космический холдинг создается на базе компании "Информационные спутниковые системы" (ИСС) имени Решетнева (Железногорск, Красноярский край), сообщил в среду генеральный конструктор и генеральный директор ИСС Николай Тестоедов.

"В настоящее время на базе ОАО "Информационные спутниковые системы" имени академика Решетнева" формируется интегрированная структура с участием еще девяти предприятий", - говорится в размещенной на сайте Роскосмоса информации.

9 more enterprises will go into a space conglomerate which is being formed on the foundation of ICC.

A space conglomerate will be formed on the foundation of Information Satellite Systems (ISS) named in honor of Reshetneva (Zhleznegorsk, Kracnayorki region), chief designer and director of ICC Nikolai Testoedov stated Wednesday.

Currently on the foundation of OAO(??) Information Satellite Systems, named in honor of the academic Reshetneva, an integrated structure is being formulated with the pariticpation of a further 9 enterprises, as stated in information placed on the website Rosckomosa.

What's ОАО?
    How do you name something in someone's honor and not mention their name? Or did I interpret имени Решетнева wrong?
    thanks
    Кому - нары, кому - Канары.

Re: check this translation please

Quote Originally Posted by sperk
    Еще 9 предприятий войдут в создаваемый на базе ИСС космический холдинг

Космический холдинг создается на базе компании "Информационные спутниковые системы" (ИСС) имени Решетнева (Железногорск, Красноярский край), сообщил в среду генеральный конструктор и генеральный директор ИСС Николай Тестоедов.

"В настоящее время на базе ОАО "Информационные спутниковые системы" имени академика Решетнева" формируется интегрированная структура с участием еще девяти предприятий", - говорится в размещенной на сайте Роскосмоса информации.

9 more enterprises will go into a space conglomerate which is being formed on the foundation of ICC.

A space conglomerate will be formed on the foundation of Information Satellite Systems (ISS) named in honor of Reshetnev[s:1d031025]a[/s:1d031025] (Zhleznegorsk, Kracnayorki region), chief designer and director of ICC Nikolai Testoedov stated Wednesday.

Currently on the foundation of OAO(??) Information Satellite Systems, named in honor of the academic Reshetnev[s:1d031025]a[/s:1d031025], an integrated structure is being formulated with the pariticpation of a further 9 enterprises, as stated in information placed on the website Rosckomos[s:1d031025]a[/s:1d031025].

What's ОАО?
    How do you name something in someone's honor and not mention their name? Or did I interpret имени Решетнева wrong?
    thanks
    OAO = Открытое Акционерное Общество - a rough equivalent of 'Incorporated'
    there's also ЗАО (ZAO) закрытое акционерное общество and OOO - Общество с ограниченной ответственностью (limited liability company)

9 more enterprises will form a new space holding which is formed on the base of ISS.

The new holding company will be formed on the base of the Informational Satellite Systems (ISS) company named after academic Reshetnev (Zheleznogorsk, Kracnayorki region) chief designer and director of ICC Nikolai Testoedov stated on Wednesday.

Presently, a new integrated business entity is being formed on the base of the Academic Reshetnev's Informational Satellite Systems company with participation of nine more enterprises according to the information pubilshed on the Roskosmos's site.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Подающий надежды оратор

Re: check this translation please

Quote Originally Posted by sperk
    What's ОАО?
    (Open/public) joint-stock company
    ЗАО - closed joint-stock company