Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 84

Thread: Shock in Russia!

  1. #21
    DDT
    DDT is offline
    Завсегдатай DDT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm back now! ....nope Im gone again!
    Posts
    3,364
    Rep Power
    14
    Oh-oh, this could get ugly!
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

  2. #22
    JB
    JB is offline
    Старший оракул
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dmitrov
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    11
    Hey! This forum is getting a lot of complaints about being boring. I'm just doing my part to perk it up.
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

  3. #23
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    10

    not surprised

    VM, why am I not surprised, its typical of the crap you come out with anyway
    PRIVET!
    kuk d'la hows it going dude?

  4. #24
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    10
    besides, the reason I want to treat my lady so well is because I think very highly of her and I want her to realise that I am not the kind of guy that turns out to be like VM.........know what I mean?
    PRIVET!
    kuk d'la hows it going dude?

  5. #25
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    541
    Rep Power
    10
    luvmonsta, if you want to make a nice gift to a lady, do not listen anybody. If she is a nice person, and into you, you will not spoil her with it, if she is not a nice person, oh well, at least the kid will have a toy to play, and you get a lesson. Do as your heart say.
    DO NOT READ MY SIGNATURE!

  6. #26
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Матун-Чарлстон, Иллинойс.
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    10
    So...uhh...that's a nice baby you got there.
    I come to represent and carve my name within your chest.

  7. #27
    Moderator Lampada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    СССР -> США
    Posts
    17,632
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmonsta
    besides, the reason I want to treat my lady so well is because I think very highly of her and I want her to realise that I am not the kind of guy that turns out to be like VM.........know what I mean?
    She is one lucky lady! Love is what you do, not what you say.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)



  8. #28
    Почётный участник
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    11
    How do you say power in Russian?

    Just wondering.

  9. #29
    Завсегдатай kalinka_vinnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sunnyvale, Cali
    Posts
    5,771
    Rep Power
    15
    politcical power = власть
    off the wall power = электроэнергия
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

  10. #30
    Увлечённый спикер
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    10
    Those roll-up keyboards are freaking awesome. I'm sure she'd love it.

    If you buy her daughter a PS2 you should probably do it in Russia. If you buy it from the UK it will be region 2. The former USSR is region 5. This means she won't be able to play DVDs and games she buys locally on her region 2 PS2.

    However, you could also buy her this -- http://www.modmonster.com/index.asp?Pag ... &ProdID=36 -- and that would fix the problem.

    BTW, you do sound like a sugar daddy .

  11. #31
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    541
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerHappyJack
    So...uhh...that's a nice baby you got there.
    that's my son, when he was 4 month old. Real picture.
    DO NOT READ MY SIGNATURE!

  12. #32
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,607
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampada
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    luvmonsta, I can see you're not much of a luv monster if you think showering a woman with presents is a good idea. it's a bad idea. you're heading for the 'nice guy' label here, mate. take a shag merchant's advice, luvmonsta - don't splash out on women.
    Why not if money is no subject?
    Because (and I hope luvmonsta is listening) women don't feel DRAWN to guys who supplicate. I never pay for my dates at restaurants - they are more than happy to pay for themselves. I get shags off top models just like that and you know why? Cos I'm not a nice guy, that's why. Women feel drawn to me because I'm a jerk and treat them as women. If I'm dealing with a slut, I treat her as a lady, if I'm dealing with a lady, I treat her as a slut. Has stood me in great stead, this little rule. Giving women expensive presents? Bad idea.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

  13. #33
    JB
    JB is offline
    Старший оракул
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dmitrov
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    11
    Wow. What a stud muffin. Treats women like @@@@ and they line up to jump his bones. Of course we believe this (now everyone, close your eyes real tight and repeat after me; "I do believe, I do believe, I do believe.....").
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

  14. #34
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    10

    VM or VD?

    VM I get this feeling that you are a sad lonley old codger who usually uses his right hand for his carnal pleasures, you keep treating women like this buddy and your right hand will start to develop blisters.
    PRIVET!
    kuk d'la hows it going dude?

  15. #35
    DDT
    DDT is offline
    Завсегдатай DDT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm back now! ....nope Im gone again!
    Posts
    3,364
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    If I'm dealing with a slut, I treat her as a lady, if I'm dealing with a lady, I treat her as a slut. Has stood me in great stead, this little rule. Giving women expensive presents? Bad idea.
    Actually VM is quite right about this stuff however he may as well not have bothered leaking out this type of valuable information because if you don't already have a propensity for this behaviour then you will probably never understand it and on the slim chance you do, then you probably won't be able to pull it off correctly and it will only backfire on you. Result being, it will be you instead of VM who will spend a lot of time "shaking hands with the wife's best friend".
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

  16. #36
    Почтенный гражданин russkayalove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    12
    W
    omen feel drawn to me because I'm a jerk and treat them as women. If I'm dealing with a slut, I treat her as a lady, if I'm dealing with a lady, I treat her as a slut. Has stood me in great stead, this little rule. Giving women expensive presents? Bad idea.
    .....and as the story ends....VM goes home alone.

  17. #37
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    541
    Rep Power
    10
    VM, how many second dates you got? As a % of all tries?
    DO NOT READ MY SIGNATURE!

  18. #38
    Увлечённый спикер
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    10
    Girls have a thing for abuse, especially young girls.

  19. #39
    JB
    JB is offline
    Старший оракул
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dmitrov
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    11
    Black and blue, simpering, abused women, sounds soooooo attractive and sexy.
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

  20. #40
    JB
    JB is offline
    Старший оракул
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dmitrov
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    11
    Ooops! Forgot to add, REALLY DUMB women. Yup, 10 points to you guys for dating the cream of the crop......
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. :shock: Панорамы улиц
    By BappaBa in forum Travel and Tourism
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 12th, 2010, 08:33 PM
  2. Докатился, блин *shock*
    By Medved in forum Grammar and Vocabulary
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: March 17th, 2010, 02:35 PM
  3. Russia-Belorussia-Ukraine-Russia trip.
    By Basil77 in forum Travel and Tourism
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: November 29th, 2009, 07:26 PM
  4. Russia calling, Russia calling - but what should it cost?
    By rainbowworrier in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: May 26th, 2007, 12:38 PM
  5. Russia! New English-language mag about Russia
    By chaika in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: April 14th, 2007, 02:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary