Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shock in Russia!

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Girls have a thing for abuse, especially young girls.
    Where on Earth did you get that?!
    Drugs, prostitutes, abusing young girls.. what else is in your circle of interests?

Увлечённый спикер
    Quote Originally Posted by CTPEKO3A
    Girls have a thing for abuse, especially young girls.
    Where on Earth did you get that?!
    Drugs, prostitutes, abusing young girls.. what else is in your circle of interests?
    Well first off, I never said that I am interested in abusing young girls. I just said that young girls like abuse.

Anyone who goes to American highschool knows that a lot of young girls are enfatuated with jerks. Not all of them. Most of them grow out of it too, but again not all. Are you surprised that some young girls like jerks? Do you think I'm wrong?

I'm not advocating being a jerk to try to get girls. If you are yourself, you'll eventually find a woman who likes you. If you're a jerk it'll be some chick who likes jerks, and there are a lot of jerks out there for those girls to pick from.

edit: also wanted to add that abuse does not necesarrily mean physical beating

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioner
    VM, how many second dates you got? As a % of all tries?
    99.9% That 0.1% was when I didn't like the girl.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Завсегдатай

Re: VM or VD?

Quote Originally Posted by luvmonsta
    VM I get this feeling that you are a sad lonley old codger who usually uses his right hand for his carnal pleasures, you keep treating women like this buddy and your right hand will start to develop blisters.
    I feel really sorry for you, lad. You look like a grown-up in that photo - pity you haven't figured out the rules of the game yet. And they are quite simple - down at the level of caveman instincts women want men who can do things for them, not supplicating nice guys who drool like puppies. As soon as the woman sees she's in control, you're out of the game. The goal is to keep the woman fighting for you. If she's not drawn to you, no amount of drooling on your part will ever win her over. The woman must feel drawn to you. But she won't feel drawn to you if you are a supplicating nice guy. This is why many women end up with jerks. 'Why is she with that jerk? I'm a nice guy, she needs *me*.' Sound familar?

P.S. Anyway, teaching you how to go about chatting up women is really not my business, so go ahead, buy your gf whatever you want. You've been given enough advice. I can only re-iterate that all the electronic stuff can be bought here and if it's a keyboard you want better take your lady with you so that she could try it herself before you actually buy it.

P.P.S. And you don't have to be rude towards me. Codger,w@nker, what next? (OK, you didn't say w@nker, but you implied it.) You know, I can use such words too. But I think we grown ups should be gentlemen enough not to stoop to that kind of shower room mentality. Won't you agree?

Подающий надежды оратор
    You need to learn some more English terminology VM, a Codger is another name for an old guy ok, you were probably thinking of the word 'todger' I know they sound similar but, well use your imagination. I will take your advice about taking her to get her a nice birthday prezzy. Yes, VM my friend, I do have a good heart, but believe me, I will tell you that I am in no way a push over, I dont hit women or abuse them one bit, but at the same time, I do like respect, and I do actually get respect, why? because the woman wants to.

Anyway, VM I think it would be good if we can bury the hatchet ok, and I will appologise if I miss understood some of your humour ok.
    PRIVET!
    kuk d'la hows it going dude?

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    VM, how many second dates you got? As a % of all tries?
    99.9% That 0.1% was when I didn't like the girl.
    wow, and you had 100 dates at least. How do you remember all of them?

I need to try it. Next time I go to date I will slam the girl over her face and call her a slut. She will be immidately into me.

Thanks so far.

BTW, can anybody recommend a good lawyer, just in a case?
    DO NOT READ MY SIGNATURE!

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmonsta
    You need to learn some more English terminology VM, a Codger is another name for an old guy ok,
    I know what 'codger' means. But I'm not a codger, ok. I'm a radgie gadgie alright, but I'm not an old codger, ok.

you were probably thinking of the word 'todger' I know they sound similar but, well use your imagination.
    Nope, I didn't think of todger (some will say I think with my todger, but I don't care what they say) and you don't have to explain to me what todger means, because I know.

Yes, VM my friend, I do have a good heart, but believe me, I will tell you that I am in no way a push over, I dont hit women or abuse them one bit
    At no point did I suggest that you should hit women. Only the lowest scum would do that.

Завсегдатай
    I need to try it. Next time I go to date I will slam the girl over her face and call her a slut. She will be immidately into me.
    If you think that by treating a lady as a slut I meant knocking her about, you are a moron.

JB
    Старший оракул
    OK ladies, speak up! How many of you want to go out with a guy that doesn't bring you flowers or presents, makes you pay for your own dinner then treats you like a slut? Where is VM finding all these beautiful, masochistic girls? (maybe in his dreams?)
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Почтенный гражданин
    Well first off, I never said that I am interested in abusing young girls. I just said that young girls like abuse.
    Young girls do not like abuse! They might not know yet how to defend themselves, so you, guys, are taking advantage of that!
    Anyone who goes to American highschool knows that a lot of young girls are enfatuated with jerks. Not all of them. Most of them grow out of it too, but again not all. Are you surprised that some young girls like jerks? Do you think I'm wrong?
    Ok, may be I didn't go to American highschool and all girls in your school like jerks. But usually they marry nice guys after all. Who would want to live with a jerk, being abused all the time???

Завсегдатай
    Ok, may be I didn't go to American highschool and all girls in your school like jerks. But usually they marry nice guys after all. Who would want to live with a jerk, being abused all the time???
    This is actually a very good observation. Indeed, good girls eventually marry "nice guys", yet they sleep with jerks. Did I ever say I wanted to get married?

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    OK ladies, speak up! How many of you want to go out with a guy that doesn't bring you flowers or presents, makes you pay for your own dinner then treats you like a slut? Where is VM finding all these beautiful, masochistic girls? (maybe in his dreams?)
    Well, no response simply means that there are no ladies here. :P Now, hands up those who like flowers!

Почтенный гражданин
    People, stop atacking VM. Let him live in his own world.

By the way, where do you get such a good weed?

Почтенный гражданин russkayalove's Avatar
    Ok I'm not going to even bother...sorry JB your on your own with this one. Its a battle not worth fighting, we should leave it too the women in his life if there are any.

Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    This is actually a very good observation. Indeed, good girls eventually marry "nice guys", yet they sleep with jerks. Did I ever say I wanted to get married?
    This is not an attack, I repeat, this is not an attack.

I personally think that good girls don't sleep around, hence the "good" part in "good girls". I think they might sleep with jerks at a young age, but most likely will regret it later. I woman capable of cheating on her husband can't be considered to be a good girl, and the same goes for the male sex.
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Увлечённый спикер
    Wow, you guys are real sweet-hearts. Seriously, I've never seen so many guys who are so respectful of women, especially on an internet forum. VM, I'm assuming you're American? Most of the rest of you aren't, right?

VMs stance just doesn't sound that radical to me. It's a rather common observation that girls, especially at a young age, like "bad boys." Maybe that's a case of American pessimism?

Почтенный гражданин
    There is an explanation to that. Women can be attracted to successful guys. In the school that is often the same thing, he is reach, he is cool, he got money, he got a lot of girls, and guess what, he is a jerk.

With time it changes, jerks looses their attractiveness, because girls start to understand that money and nice car does not mean anything.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    because girls start to understand that money and nice car does not mean anything.
    You be dreaming, mate!
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    because girls start to understand that money and nice car does not mean anything.
    You be dreaming, mate!
    heh, maybe. Anyhow, those who are interested in money only, are not girls for me.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    You be dreaming, mate!
    heh, maybe. Anyhow, those who are interested in money only, are not girls for me.
    You wanted to say "girls who are not for me", right?
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast