Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel-Lebanon conflict

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    But before you go all hippy on us
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    Isreal wasn't even there 100 years ago, and I can understand how the muslims are mad of the jews presence in the region.
    But there wasn't a State of Jordan either. And Musilms are not all pissy about that. The Middle East probelm is all about Muslim intolerance of religion. If it is not Muslims hating lews it is Shia against Sunni.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

DDL
    Увлечённый спикер
    The Middle East probelm is all about Muslim intoerance of religion.
    Totally agree, DDT.
    The Muslims see it as their duty to murder anyone that doesn't agree with their religious views.

Anyone that says that Israel is a terrorist nation should quit listening to the biased media and do some research for themselves.
    "You lost today kid, but that doesn't mean you have to like it." -- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

"We have found the enemy; and they are us." -- Airwolf.

Почётный участник
    I'm with Lebanon on this, Israel are killing more civillians than Hezbollah, The are bombing the south Lebanese cities to basically make them uninhabbitable, it's a disgrace.

And bombing the U.N. today? What are Israel playing at, ridiculous.

A ceasefire should be called by the strong nations immediatley.

I hope syria and Iran step in to help Lebanon and stop them mindlessly destroying everthing and everyone.
    .... В чужой монастырь со своим уставом не ходят

DDT
    Quote Originally Posted by Remyisme
    Haifa
    Don't worry Remy, I'll fight for you!

Hezbollah has to stop deliberatly hiding behind women and children, they are indirectly responsible for their civilians' deaths. However, bombing UN observers is quite a no-no! I doubt Hezbollah was hiding behind them.
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadim84
    In case somebody here doesn't know how to spell the name of the state in question, it's "Israel"
    Well thats stupid spelling if you ask me.

And true about the civs... Though its sad its hippocritical. You don't see IsrAEl chaining civilians to the sides of tanks and helecopters in an effort to deflect or block bullets, and then complain about civilian casualties.

Why do the terrorists do this?

Oo0o0o You bombed a school!! Well if you wouldn't have taken that school over 5 months ago and started stockpiling weapons there it wouldn't have got bombed.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Почтенный гражданин
    I stand with Israel. The fanatical extremist Muslims have been preparing for years for this war; they wanted it. If for "Peace" you roll over and "turn the other cheek", they are going to kill you. The Hezbollah want to annihilate the Jews, and the next step is the elimination of Chrisitians and "the West".[
    Не балуй!

Почётный участник
    I hope syria and Iran step in to help Lebanon and stop them mindlessly destroying everthing and everyone.
    Do you think they could really hope to stop our beloved Israel? ...lol... especially whilst ol' crusadin' george is in the white house? I think not... unless they have a death wish...(which they might.. false ideals of what their religion offers the 'martyr' and all...)

Frank Zappa Dumb All Over

You can't run a country
    By a book of religion
    Not by a heap
    Or a lump or a smidgeon
    Of foolish rules
    Of ancient date
    Designed to make
    You all feel great
    While you fold, spindle
    And mutilate
    Those unbelievers
    From a neighboring state

*To poof them out of existance
    *While leaving their real estate just where
    we need it*
    *To use again*
    *For temples in which to praise
    OUR GOD*
    *("Cause he can really take care of
    business!")*

Hey, we can't really be dumb
    If we're just following *God's Orders*
    Hey, let's get serious...
    God knows what he's doin'
    He wrote this book here
    An' the book says:
    *He made us all to be just like Him,"
    so...
    If we're dumb...
    Then God is dumb...
    *(An' maybe even a little ugly on the side)*
    [/url]
    I'm easily amused late at night...

Почтенный гражданин
    hell *uck ! Israel was founded by some given lands,there wasn't a country called Israel in near future,they didn't even need to fight for land or their country as they had already got the power with the help of USA.I call Israel as ''The little USA'',but Israel is just a puppet country...
    Главное что есть ты у меня...

Интересная статься в "Известиях": http://www.izvestia.ru/sokolov/article3094927/

Сладкая и соленая вода

Максим Соколов

Российские споры касательно ливанской войны усугубляются долгой традицией шизофренического отношения к нашим и к израильским проблемам. Хоть наши левые, хоть наши правые как будто специально задавались целью опровергнуть слова о том, что не может из одного источника течь и сладкая, и соленая вода. Текла, да ещё и как.

Леволибералы, огласив весь набор доводов насчет слезинки чеченского ребенка (а равно и моджахеда): "Российская военщина известна всему свету, как мать говорю и как женщина, требую их к ответу", - как только речь заходила о делах арабо-израильских, тут же забывали про свою заутреню в защиту мира и переходили на язык тель-авивских ястребов и военщину к ответу отнюдь не требовали, равно как и слезинка палестинского ребенка их мало волновала.

На противном фланге наблюдалось то же самое. Люди, применительно к российским делам провозглашавшие приверженность интересам общегосударственным, требующим в известных случаях и самой жесткой защиты, в том числе и вооруженной рукой, и отвергавшие всякие иностранные попытки поучения в тех же чеченских делах, столь же чудесно преображались, лишь только речь заходила об Израиле. Вместо рьяного государственника перед нами являлся совершенный лорд Джадд (только что тем же государственником обруганный) со стандартным набором общечеловеческих поучений - "только политический диалог", "недопустимость применения силы", "сопрягать надо, сопрягать" etc.

Такая странная история доктора Джекила и мистера Хайда имеет корни в советском прошлом. Тогда все было проще. Арабисты и борцы с израильской военщиной могли заниматься своим делом без лишних сомнений, поскольку не было ситуации стеклянного дома, мешающей бросаться камнями в других. Когда не было риска самому оказаться в роли израильской военщины, выступать против нее было хорошо. В 90-е гг. мы сами оказались в этой роли, и в сочетании со старыми обычаями вышла шизофрения. Точно так же диссидентствующей общественности, когда она аплодировала Израилю, и помститься не могло, что на территории РСФСР появится нечто вроде палестинских патриотов и с ними что-то придется делать. Когда они появились, "Мир Чечне!" и "Хэвену шалом алейхем" тоже вступили меж собой в шизофренические отношения.

Различие между левыми и правыми тут неизбывно. Одни говорят: "Кто исполнен истинным духом общечеловеческим, тот найдет в себе способность и словами, и жестами, и всем своим видом так подействовать на несчастного темного брата, сумеет произвести на него такое потрясающее впечатление, что он сразу постигнет свою ошибку и откажется от своего ложного пути". Другие возражают: "Слова-то были бы тут, пожалуй, вполне неуместны. А что касается жестов, производящих потрясающее впечатление, то лучше залпов картечи, воля ваша, для данных обстоятельств ничего не придумаешь".

Лично я полностью придерживаюсь второго мнения. Когда речь идет о безопасности страны, без жестов, производящих потрясающее впечатление, бывает, что не обойтись, и когда Израиль стоит перед такой необходимостью, наносить ему удар в спину было бы не только низко, но и довольно глупо. У России не так много естественных союзников, чтобы ими с легкостью прокидываться непонятно ради чего. В контексте "ради чего" про арабскую верность просьба не рассказывать. Но в любом случае лучше, когда и та, и другая позиция отличаются последовательностью. Если уж леволибералы, то пусть будут как европейцы, которым равно милы хоть Ичкерия, хоть Хезболла - лишь бы пнуть ненавистную военщину. Если уж государственники и националисты, то такие, которые признают и за другими нациями право на безопасность. Особенно если эти нации, подобно Израилю, нам ничего плохого не сделали. Мерьте какой угодно меркой, но только единой - без шизофрении.

Подвижки в этом смысле пошли. Леволибералы еще не сочувствуют Хезболле, но уже и не приветствуют израильскую военщину. Наши державники еще не поют осанну Цахалу, но уже не разворачивают мощную борьбу за мир. Сразу ждать чего-то большего было бы трудно, но признаки излечения от шизофрении наблюдаются. Процесс будет постепенный, чтобы встать с головы на ноги, нужны промежуточные телодвижения, но лучше так, чем никак. Лучше и нам, и Израилю.

16:15 25.07.06
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

DDT
    Quote Originally Posted by Орчун
    hell *uck ! Israel was founded by some given lands,there wasn't a country called Israel in near future,they didn't even need to fight for land or their country as they had already got the power with the help of USA.I call Israel as ''The little USA'',but Israel is just a puppet country...
    There wasn't a country of Jordan either and it was drawn up at the same time as Israel. As a matter of a fact most of the countries in the Middle ERast had there lines drawn up for them. Biut I don't see any Arabs trying to get rid of Jordan.
    Wake up man, this is not about land ....it is about religion.

Почтенный гражданин
    Yup right,gotcha.you also said that man
    As a matter of a fact most of the countries in the Middle ERast had there lines drawn up for them.
    Especially this was what i was trying say
    Главное что есть ты у меня...

usual hippie comments... they are boring
    I cry ... and pray for peace... Israel kills more civillians, they are evil... blah blah blah. uneducated people.

has anyone played Sid Meiers Civilizations? (I , II or III)

I don't why? But all this crying and whining reminds me of all those articles saying that heat is killing people here Europe. Jeez so what? I mean who gives a flying f***?
    oh well probably "consciousness for the masses", I guess. it is sad that here kids and sadly parents, don't have enough common sense to understand that when weather is hot you are supposd to drink more water.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan
    I don't why? But all this crying and whining reminds me of all those articles saying that heat is killing people here Europe. Jeez so what? I mean who gives a flying f***?
    oh well probably "consciousness for the masses", I guess. it is sad that here kids and sadly parents, don't have enough common sense to understand that when weather is hot you are supposd to drink more water.
    Why is it sad if you don't give a flying f***?

Time to be a little less selfish, Mordanchik!
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Почётный участник
    well of course all the muslims want to do is kill anyone who isn't muslim...its written as a command in their koran(or however you spell that). They beleive that if they kill everyone who isn't muslim, and better yet, 'martyr' yourself by commiting suicide in order to take others' lives, you get rewards from Allah. like 10 wives or something like that...
    Иисус жил того, чтобы любить вас, а умер, чтобы спасти вас.

wo yao nan peng you.

Завсегдатай
    in their koran(or however you spell that)
    like 10 wives or something like that...
    Exactly. You know nothing about Islam so don't open your mouth.

Christianity is no better than Islam.

Почётный участник
    im just stating a fact, i've read the koran before. all im saying is what it says.

I didn't say anything is better than anything.
    Иисус жил того, чтобы любить вас, а умер, чтобы спасти вас.

wo yao nan peng you.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast