Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel-Lebanon conflict

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Where is that chick who started this whole argument?
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почётный участник
    I personally think its funny... Hezbollah wasn't expecting the jews to pull an America But joking aside, I'm with Israel and anyone who crushes millitant muslims and the countries that harbor them knowingly.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    I know! What did Hezollah think? That Israel would not clobber them?
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

I wouldn't be surprised to discover that there are some CIA agents stirring Hezbollah to do some mischief to keep the Middle East boiling hot. That would be to noone's interest in bigger politics to have calm and peaceful Middle East. While there is oil in there, there would never be any peace.

Israel is just a "hostage" of the situation. It must respond to such attacks for it is strongly dependant on the USA financially and politically.

And I have some suspects also on whose money exactly Hezbollah performs its activity
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    I know! What did Hezollah think? That Israel would not indiscriminately clobber anyone unlucky enough to find themselves in Lebanon?
    Fixed that for you, Sprinkles.

Завсегдатай
    Эта тема должна быть разрушена.

Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    Эта тема должна быть разрушена.
    Ты имеешь ввиду закрыта (closed) или разрушена (destroyed) ?

Завсегдатай
    И то, и другое. Должна быть закрыта ядерной бомбой.

Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    И то, и другое. Должна быть закрыта ядерной бомбой.
    Now THAT is what I call the ultimate solution to the Middle East Problems. Sink it below the sea surface.

ST
    недавно смотрел ОРТ, сказали что Израли(е)тяне называют реактивные снаряды хамаза "катюшами"
    The bear looked at the car, and reflections of fire danced in his eyes. He knew what to do.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by ST
    недавно смотрел ОРТ, сказали что Израильтяне называют реактивные снаряды хамаза "катюшами"

Почтенный гражданин
    I'm on the side of Lebanon.Israel had betta stop it
    Главное что есть ты у меня...

Подающий надежды оратор
    I'm on the side of Lebanon and I pray for piece. However it looks like there are too many sides who are interested in continuation of the conflict and destruction of infrastructure and economy of Lebanon, which has grown stronger and started to develop recently.
    Hi,
    My name is Daria. I'm 26 and live in Moscow currently. I'm looking forward to meet new friends from all over the word here.
    Life is so short...lets enjoy each day ))

Почтенный гражданин
    I'm on no side, i just wish them to stop bombing my city, so i could start going to work.
    Не плюй в колодец, пригодится водицы, напиться.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by Remyisme
    I'm on no side, i just wish them to stop bombing my city, so i could start going to work.
    Which city are you from?
    Hi,
    My name is Daria. I'm 26 and live in Moscow currently. I'm looking forward to meet new friends from all over the word here.

Почтенный гражданин
    Haifa
    Не плюй в колодец, пригодится водицы, напиться.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by Remyisme
    Haifa
    I hope piece will come soon.

Thats why I'm so shocked! While big bosses in ties and suites cant divide money, land and authority and play that bloody game simple citizens are locked in the shelters, they cant work they cant have fun they cant live their normal life! And the world is staying silent.......
    Hi,

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    It is pretty plain to see that Israel wears a White hat.

What is hard to see is why there is so much negative said about Israel. That is what should really be the topic of discussion.
    Plain to see if you're totally biased or deluded I guess.

The Israelis are busy destroying a people's right to self-determination while nobody in the West notices or cares. They don't want the Palestianians to have their own state and have been tightening their grip on the land for years. Settlement continues all the time in a desire to create a "greater Israel". The Palestianians will be forced to live in apartheid like Bantustans. That's the Israeli "plan for peace".

So, in 50 years people who have yet to be born and have nothing to do with past conflicts will be forced to live like animals, penned in to fragmented scraps of land that are totally dependent on Israel. Most will probably have to work inside Israel as second class citzens with no say in the state that effectively rules them. Israeli "democracy" won't extend to them.

Israel's policies are ensuring discontent and conflict will persist for generations in the Middle East.

Завсегдатай
    How can you say isreal is a terrorist state?

Theres a diffrence between Hezbollah Bombing innocent civilians at bus stops with suicide bombers and isreal accidently killing civilains by collateral damage with bombs. Sure accidents happen, soldiers get nervous and sometimes civialians die. Even sometimes there are murders... But 98% of the time, isreal is acting in self defense. Im pretty sure Isreal never send any suicide bombers to perpously target civilians.

Why not bash Russia while you're at it? You going to call Russians terrorists for trying to contain the situation in Chechnya?

So, some civilains in Chechnya die. Zachistki kill a lot of uneeded people. But they kill even more people who deserve it. Russian goverment claims there are never more than 2000 active terrorists in checnya at one time. Most of them right, and then rotate back into the civilian world.

What im saying is, its sad that Chechen, Palistinian, Lebanese civilians have to die. But lets be real. They are the agressors. In 1991 Russia didnt say "Hey chechnya, go ahead, try to break off and be independant... OH JUST KIDDING" and start bombing a bunch of civilians.

As soon as the people of chechnya get rid of this dilousion of some great islamic nation, completely free from Russian control... the sooner there will be peace.

Same goes with Lebenon and Palestine. The sooner they get over the fact that, THERE IS more than just 1 god "allah" and that isreal isnt going anywhere anytime soon, the sooner they can get off their insane radical islamic horse and there will be peace.

And im sure someone is going to post story about how a group of russian soldiers beheaded a suspected sniper in chechnya and sent his disfigured body back to his family. But before you go all hippy on us, please spare the sob story and know that I, or 99% of anyone else who is forced to serve in defense of their country would do the same thing to anyone suspected of killing their brothers.

*Note. Im not a supporter of either Isreal of Lebenon. Isreal wasn't even there 100 years ago, and I can understand how the muslims are mad of the jews presence in the region. But lets be real. The muslims here in both cases are the agressors. How many airplanes has Isreal hijacked? schools have they bombed? suicide bombers have they funded? Thats right hippies. Get over it. Dont start a fight if you can't finish it*
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Старший оракул
    In case somebody here doesn't know how to spell the name of the state in question, it's "Israel"
    Please correct my mistakes if you can, especially article usage.
    My avatar shall be the author I'm currently reading.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast