Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirill2142
    Once upon a time, there was a large big cactus named Kak-Tus. It was the gentle cactus with the long needles. One day he was standing in the desert, of all places , and was thinking to himself: "What am I doing here? Maybe I should go and seek riches and other wonderful things in distant lands not native to me?". The answer to the last question was simple and very eloquent: "No." The reason was that his roots were stuck in the sand and he could not move. The naked truth killed him instantly. However, the millisecond before he died, he had last thought: "I love Swedish culture". This was the greatest thing any plant had ever thought of.
    The end

Старший оракул
    При одной заброшенной тюрьма приседал один покинутый всеми человек, который оказался там из-за судебной ошибки. Он все приседал и думал о том как хорошо должно быть в свободе, между друзей, родных да и просто незнакомых люди. А думала он так потому, что сидела в одиночной маленькой камере, на света и тепла, еду приносили дерьмовую, а вместо чая - кипяток в ведро. И вот однажды он понимал, что нет в мире правосудия, что все, что называется законом - бессмысленно и глупо. И порешил он с того момента сделать ноги. Как - да очень просто, за промежуток времени между вечерней проверка и закрытием дверей в камеры должен было успеть проскользнуть между охрана и пристроиться сзади за грузовиком вывозящим мусор от тюрьмы, который всегда на это время там стоял и ожидал открытия дверей. Так он и сделал, и в результате оказался свободе, правда без документов и без дома. Но это все мелочи для человека у которого цель !!

Try this!!! Its hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adoc
    Jeez... I hope I didnt make a mistake... Something feasible next time?

Спустя тридцать лет, седым стариком и с больными лёгкими, он, прихрамывая, вышел за ворота окружной тюрьмы в сопровождении охранника. Яркое солнце выбило слезу из глаз самого старого зека этой тюрьмы. Возможно, это было не только солнце - здесь, за воротами, ему вдруг стало страшно выходить на свободу, в мир, который успел забыть о нём, как мы забываем свои детские кошмары.

btw паспорт is with one "c"
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramil

как мы забываем свои детские кошмары.
    This is not a correction. You can say it both ways. In fact, if you are no longer a child, your version doesnt make much sense. Change детские to ночные, and then the sentence is alright. There are other stylistic issues as well that I wouldn't comment on.

Again, при больных лёгких may not be the most elegant Russian, but it is colloquially acceptable, and the fragment uses colloquialisms, so it is not completely out of place.

Ramil, please, next time, not something this dubious. Did you pull it out of a fiction book? It's a little hard to guess stylistic preferences of fiction writers.
    I've got a TV, and I'm not afraid to use it

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil

как мы забываем свои детские кошмары.
    This is not a correction. You can say it both ways. In fact, if you are no longer a child, your version doesnt make much sense. Change детские to ночные, and then the sentence is alright. There are other stylistic issues as well that I wouldn't comment on.
    I just typed the correct version, saved it and then added mistakes. Latest post - just the saved original. Perhaps I went too far in making mistakes

It's kinda hard. To make deliberate mistakes, i mean.

Again, при больных лёгких may not be the most elegant Russian, but it is colloquially acceptable, and the fragment uses colloquialisms, so it is not completely out of place.
    Well, I agree, but it's better to say с больными лёгкими, than при больных лёгких.

[quote:3us4cjv5]
    Ramil, please, next time, not something this dubious. Did you pull it out of a fiction book? It's a little hard to guess stylistic preferences of fiction writers.
    [/quote:3us4cjv5]

It came out of my head. Maybe I'll write some book

Властелин
    Maybe you should

Quote Originally Posted by Chuvak
    Once upon a time, there was a large big cactus named Kak-Tus. It was the gentle cactus with the long needles. One day he was standing in the desert, of all places , and was thinking to himself: "What am I doing here? Maybe I should go and seek riches and other wonderful things in distant lands not native to me?". The answer to the last question was simple and very eloquent: "No." The reason was that his roots were stuck in the sand and he could not move. The naked truth killed him instantly. However, the millisecond before he died, he had last thought: "I love Swedish culture". This was the greatest thing any plant had ever thought of.
    The end
    Chuvak, you only got ONE correct error-fix, the rest are wrong!
    Good job Kirill!

By the way, you guys missed the biggest error of them all! I am very disappointed, it is so obvious! The very last sentence:

Once upon a time, there was a large (delete: big) cactus with the name Kak-Tus. It was a gentle cactus with long needles. One day he was standing in the desert, of all places , and was thinking to himself: "What am I doing here? Maybe I should go and seek riches and other wonderful things in distant lands not native to me?". The answer to the last question was simple and very eloquent: "No." The reason was that his roots were stuck in the sand and he could not move. The naked truth killed him instantly. However, the millisecond before he died, he had last thought: "I hate Swedish culture". This was the greatest thing any plant had ever thought.
    The end
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Старший оракул
    Hmm.. I thought the sentence "Once upon a time, there was a large big cactus named (or called) Kak-Tus" is correct... (Its a pity that its wrong)!!

Anyway, could you write another text? I need the continuation!!!

Почётный участник
    Can anyone explain me this:
    One day he was standing in the desert, of all places,... ?

Завсегдатай
    Here's another one:

It's was the dark and gloomy night on the beach. A storm was brewing overhead and howling was the wind through the trees. Suddenly, a man which wore a black balaclava over his head stepped out of a shadows and made his way towards group of picnicers, who were enjoying a nice snak in a sand. He creeped up to them and snached the bag where was their money. He ran off into the night, one hundred with eitie thousind dollers more rich than he were antes.

Завсегдатай
    It's a kind of ironic phrase.

Of all the places in the world it could have been, it just happened to be a desert.

This is ironic because a desert is where you expect to find a cactus.

Erm, I dunno how to explain it better.

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    Here's another one:

It was a dark and gloomy night on the beach. A storm was brewing overhead and the wind was howling in the trees. Suddenly, a man who wore a black balaclava on his head had stepped out of the shadows and made his way towards a group of picnicers, who were enjoying a nice ???(snak)??? in the sand. He had crept up to them and snatched the bag where was their money. He ran off into the gloom, with one hundred eighty thousands dollars more rich than he had been before.

Властелин
    snack = small meal.

Старший оракул
    Один мужик решила ограбить банку. Так как у него не был оружия (а без оружия на банке делать нечего), то он пошел к оружейный магазин купить себе пулемет. На сожалению там осталась только старая ржавый винтовка (все пулеметы давний раскупили), и он пришлось довольствоваться ей. Платившись с продавцом, мужик пошел в домой. Дома он зарядил оружие, надел маска и пошел за банк. Придя от банк он тут же перестрелял всю охрана, заказал служащему сложить деньги в сумку и благополучно скрылась!!! Отсюда мораль: Если хочешь хочешь быть спокойный за свои деньги, не клади их больше к тот банк!!!

Lets try it!!! Good luck!!!

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    It's a kind of ironic phrase.

Of all the places in the world it could have been, it just happened to be a desert.

This is ironic because a desert is where you expect to find a cactus.

Erm, I dunno how to explain it better.
    OK I've got it! Of all places = как ни странно

Почётный участник
    Один мужик решила ограбить банку. Так как у него не был оружия (а без оружия на банке делать нечего), то он пошел к оружейный магазин купить себе пулемет. На сожалению там осталась только старая ржавый винтовка (все пулеметы давний раскупили), и он пришлось довольствоваться ей. Платившись с продавцом, мужик пошел в домой. Дома он зарядил оружие, надел маска и пошел за банк. Придя от банк он тут же перестрелял всю охрана, заказал служащему сложить деньги в сумку и благополучно скрылась!!! Отсюда мораль: Если хочешь хочешь быть спокойный за свои деньги, не клади их больше к тот банк!!!

Lets try it!!! Good luck!!!
    Чувак, у тебе вся мужики воинственный. Прикольный! Скоро они всю города разнести

Старший оракул
    Чувак, у тебя все мужики воинственные. Прикольно! Скоро они все города разнесут
    (Если ты русский и ошибся специально, то сорри)

Почётный участник
    Ай фёт ю нью эбаут ит

Старший оракул
    Ай фёт ю нью эбаут ит
    Ай диднт нью абаут ит, бат нау ай нью!!!

Ай фёт ю нью эбаут ит
    Ай диднт нью абаут ит, бат нау ай нью!!!
    Зере из э вандефул джоук абаут сач э мэннер ту райт инглиш воодс:

Э дайлог:

- Хау мач вотч? (How much watch?) - Который час?

- Ту ту ту (Two two two) - 2:22 p.m.

- Сач мач? (Such much?) - Так много?

- Ту хум хау (To whom how) - Кому как

- Финиш МГИМО? (Finish MGIMO) - Вы что, закончили МГИМО?

- Ааск! (Aask) - Вы еще спрашиваете.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast