Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Looking for language exchange

Почтенный гражданин

Looking for language exchange

If anyone is interested in exchanging language practice by email let me know. I'm just learning Russian, so you must have patience. I live in Pensacola, Fl USA, I'm 48, and my name is Kevin. Thanks!

Lena
    I would like to try that. I live in Kiev, Ukraine, I'm a native Russian speaker, female, much older than you

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Helenej View Post
    I would like to try that. I live in Kiev, Ukraine, I'm a native Russian speaker, female, much older than you
    Sure thing, Helene. What I've been doing with others on this forum is writing in Russian, and then also writing the English so if someone has problems with my Russian they can refer to my English I'm happy to meet you, so talk about anything you like. You can use either Russian or English, as you prefer. Also, feel free to correct me as I make mistakes. I need your corrections to learn. - - Kevin

Lena
    I saw what "you had been doing with others" It sure added good mood to any Russian who read your posts. Still I highly respect your rush, the way you fearlessly tackle the problem. The way you make up sentences is commendable. How long have you been learning Russian? As I understood you want to email only. Does that mean that you have enough aural practice at your English courses? Sure, if I notice your mistakes I will correct them. And I will appreciate if you do the same in my English.

Почтенный гражданин

Kiev...interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Helenej View Post
    I saw what "you had been doing with others" It sure added good mood to any Russian who read your posts. Still I highly respect your rush, the way you fearlessly tackle the problem. The way you make up sentences is commendable. How long have you been learning Russian? As I understood you want to email only. Does that mean that you have enough aural practice at your English courses? Sure, if I notice your mistakes I will correct them. And I will appreciate if you do the same in my English.
    Спасибо болшой для вашего комплимент, Helen (как вашего имя по-русски?). Я так рад познакамить с вами! Благодарю всю моему другам Нет ли важно общаться с всеми которые жаждать то же самые веши? Хорошо у нас есть компьютеры? Ну, я зря читал русского язык некоторые лет пока постараюсь выучить запас слова...ха ха... затем решал выступать и наступать проблему с обучениями написанием. Здесь я употребить что я научу. Относительно словесные упражнения никогда не есть. Сейчас я слишком медленно и предствляю проблему русским человеку Конечно, я помогать с английским языком.

Украина...интересно....я не знаю больше об Украиы. Сколько лет там поживаете? У вас есть работу? Я сам работаю как вышитником. Я всегда имею много вопросы...ха ха….

Thank you very much for the compliment, Helen (how is your name in Russian?). I’m so glad to make your acquaintance! I’m grateful to all my friends Isn’t it important to communicate with all those who desire the same things? Isn’t it good we have computers? Well, to no avail I read the Russian language several years while trying to learn a vocabulary…ha ha…then I decided to step out and attack the problem with training in handwriting. Here I make use of what I learn. Regarding verbal practice, I don’t have any. At the moment I’m too slow and present a problem to a Russian person. Certainly I’ll help with the English language.

The Ukraine…interesting…I don’t know a lot about the Ukraine. How many years have you lived there? Do you have work? Myself, I work as an embroiderer. I always have many questions…ha ha…

Lena
    I’m gonna start with the correction, if you like.
    Большое спасибо за комплимент, Helen (как ваше имя звучит по-русски?). Я так рад познакомиться с вами! Я благодарен всем моим друзьям. Действительно важно общаться со всеми, кто хочет того же. Хорошо, что у нас есть компьютеры. Я зря просто читал по-русски, пытаясь выучить словарь. Затем я решил step out (??? I couldn’t understand that, will you rephrase?) и взяться за проблему правописания. Здесь я использую то, чему учусь. Что касается устной практики, то у меня нет никакой. Сейчас я говорю слишком медленно и русскому человеку со мной проблематично общаться. Конечно, я помогу вам с английским.
    Украина… (Why do you use the article? We are an independant state, shame on you ) интересно… Я не много знаю про Украину. Сколько лет вы там живете? Есть ли у вас работа? Я сам работаю вышивальщиком. У меня всегда много вопросов.

Wow, it was pretty interesting to have done than. It’s great you give the dual text. First, I could hardly have understood you if you hadn’t given the English version. And second, I can read correct English, translate it and remember. It’s a good practice.

If you need any comments on my translation you are welcome.

As for your questions, my full name is Eлена or Лена for short (feel free to choose the one which sounds easier to you). I was born in Kiev and have lived here all the time. I do have a job, I’m a real estate agent or realtor (which do you think is better?). Yet, as I’m a little bit crazy about English, I would like to do something connected with it. I’m thinking of tutoring so far, taking into account my age and the poor level of my English (my spoken English is way too worse than written and that’s why I desperately need practice in speaking).

Writing these tiny essays here on the forum is great. But I’m afraid, Kevin, that you are making another mistake by focusing on the written language and withholding conversing. Language is about listening and speaking after all, reading and writing are derivatives. You are creating additional difficulties for yourself excluding your aural memory out of the learning process. For me, your position is like learning to swim ashore. You are like, “I’m gonna go into the water only after I have learned to swim.” Actually it was my mistake, though I have an excuse for that. The point is that I had no opportunity to communicate in English when I was learning it years ago.

What are you learning Russian for?
    A man who works as an embroiderer? I thought it’s a woman’s job.

Looking forward to your correction

Почтенный гражданин
    Ха ха....этот восторженно. Спасибо, для вашей вводу! Простите на то, что моя грамматику была неправильно, а у меня нет достаточную способность А вы хорошо пишете! Вы спросили на слово “наступать”...(I wrote that I stepped out and attacked my problem. That was a litteral translation from the Russian which was probably unnecessary. Generally in English one simply writes “I attacked my problem by…”. I probably could have omitted “выступать”, though I liked the way you said it better).

По-словарю: агент по торговле недвижимостью (“real estate agent” and “realtor” are the same, the first being more formal). Его интересная работу. Расскажите мне об этом как можно. Я знаю, что Киев огромный город. Я живу в средном городе с красивым пляжами

Я так рад услышать вы в восторге из-за английского языка. Я то же, когда я учу русского. Я думаю вам можно стать учителя! Пожалуй, обучите с компьютером? Вы можете взять с времени устную способность, да, забудете возраст

Ну и каждый день я услышу на интернете русскые телеканалы. Просто, моя способность разговариваться по-русски. Я понимаю ваш совет и я буду сильно стараюсь его выполнить. Я деиствительно изуаю русский язык из-за того, что это интересно загадку...ха ха.
    Это странно, пути жизни, а у меня был множество роли до этого времени. Сейчас в течении я вышивальшик! Более этого когда у меня есть время. Сейчас, исправления...ха ха.

Ha ha…that was pleasant. Thanks for your input! Sorry that my grammar was incorrect, but I have insufficient ability But you write well! You asked about the word “наступать”…().
    According to the dictionary: real estate agent (). It’s interesting work. Tell me about it as you can. I know that Kiev large city. I live in a mid-size town with beautiful beaches.

I’m so glad to hear you’re enraptured because of the English language. I am too when I study Russian. I think it’s possible for you to become a teacher. Perhaps you can teach from computer? You can take up with time verbal abilities, and forget about age

Well each day I catch on the internet Russian TV channels. It’s simple, my ability to converse in Russian. I understand your advice and I will strongly try to fulfill it. I actually study the Russian language because it’s an interesting puzzle…ha ha.

It’s strange, the paths of life, and I had many roles up to this time. At this time I’m an embroider! I’ll tell you more of this when I have time. Now, corrections…ha ha

You actually write very well, Elena. You may have included an unnecessary article once or twice, but overall your thoughts were clear and well stated. You’ll naturally improve as time goes by, as I hope I will…lol. There’s a lot we can learn from each other I’ll continue to watch your writing, and if I think you should change something I’ll let you know. Until then, keep expressing your thoughts, and I’ll do the same. I’ll probably be short until I get the knack of writing Russian so as not to give you so much work…haha. I’ll be working hard to improve, so be patient with me I hope you have a good Monday, I’ve enjoyed our chat!

Lena
    Ну вы меня порадовали! Спасибо, что потрудились напечатать все это. Жаль, что я делаю так много грамматических ошибок, но я пока не могу лучше. Нy а вы хорошо пишете. Вы спросили про слово “наступать” ().
    Согласно словарю, это агент по недвижимости (). Это интересная работа. Расскажите мне о ней, если можно. Я знаю, что Киев огромный город. Я живу в небольшом городе с великолепными пляжами.
    Рад слышать, что вам так нравится английский. Я так же отношусь к русскому. Я думаю, вы могли бы стать учителем. Возможно, вы могли бы преподавать, используя компьютер. Со временем вы сможете улучшить устную речь и забудете про возраст.
    Каждый день я смотрю русские телеканалы. Мои способности говорить по-русски очень скромные. Я согласен с вашим советом и буду стараться следовать ему. Вообще-то я изучаю русский, потому что он для меня интересная загадка.
    Жизненные пути удивительны, и до сих пор у меня были разные роли. На этот раз я вышивальщик. Когда у меня будет время, я расскажу вам об этом больше.

You must’ve noticed that some sentences in my translation are fairly far from your meaning, even though I was trying to keep to it as close as possible. But I think if I had been more literal my Russian version would sound too stiff, dry and unnatural. I myself am surprised at how far I had to go away from your meaning, but, as I said, it was necessary so as to make your Russian lively. At the same time my version has nothing to do with colloquial language or slang. I have had a little practice working as a translator for a TV channel. Actually I was translating “America’s next top model” reality show. It was then that I realized how far a good translation is away from a word-by-word one. Unfortunately, that work was over and I could not proceed.

As for the input. Don’t worry, I type using the blind method in both languages so it doesn’t take up much time at all. Thinking is what really takes up time, but I enjoy it. And the more so I am doing it for myself, I’m improving! As the saying goes, “Своя ноша не тянет” or “A burden of one's own choice is not felt”.

I wonder how long have you been learning Russian? I remember your mentioning “the word period” that lasted two years. How long have you been at this new stage, I mean composing sentences?

I wonder what you embroider? Where? With a sewing machine or by hand?

As for my present work. I’ve been involved in this business for 15 years. First I used to make good money, now the times have changed, the market is full, the crisis... And lot of nuances connected with the fact that the law doesn’t work in this country. In short, I wouldn’t like to do it any longer. Of course I will have to continue as long as people keep offering me to rent or sell something just because it gives money. But I don’t want it to be my business because the best business should be our hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by kgcole View Post
    You may have included an unnecessary article once or twice.
    That’s what I want to hear about. I wish you had indicated them.

Lena
    Я думаю вам можно стать учителя! Пожалуй, обучите с компьютером?
    Great idea! Wanna be my guinea-pig? Actually it will only need me to become fluent in English and refresh the Russian grammar. Not a big deal at all. I'm gonna do it on my head.

Почтенный гражданин
    I’ll begin this in English so I can be clearer I haven’t corrected any of what you’ve written Lena, because what you write is very acceptable. This last message you did write one sentence that I would change: “And the more so I am doing it for myself, I’m improving!”. I think that would sound better as simply “The more I do it for myself, the more I improve!”. But the rest of what you wrote is very acceptable English I know you want to speak better. That is possible to improve, too.

I would like my Russian to be the same. You asked how long I had been composing my own sentences. I’ve only been doing it just this weekend…lol. I’ve been trying to read it for several years on and off, and only just recently decided to work on my grammar and learn to write. I’ve never tried to speak it, and don’t have anyone to practice with, unfortunately. I’m trying hard to pay attention to what you write me, and make use of your examples. I noticed I used the accusative case spelling on a couple words, where you used the nominative. I think I understand why.

Ну Я думаю ваш перевод хорошо. Я колеблю писать! Ха ха...Возможно, Я буду поправляться со временем. Я прочитал этот и-маил и понимать ваш решения про работу. Много раз мы должни делать что нам не принято. Я думаю что это важно, жизненный настроение который весело и делать что нам приятно. К сожалению, не всегда вожможно, договорились? Я знаю вам важно английский язык, что в вашем сердце, а ешё нужен выработать деньги чтобы жить. Это было бы принятно говорить с вами, чтобы возможно я вас помогу.

Про моей работы, я работаю с машиной. Я буду когда-то посылать картину. Я работаю от дома, сделая торговый товары для рекламы. Я живу вместе с семьей: сестра и её муж, отец и мать, один племяник. У нас есть болшая любовь
    Я пытаю короткее предложения, вы заметите? Надаюсь это лучщее, чем прежде. Вы говорили, что вы разчарован я не включаю исправление про вашего письмы. Не волнуетесь, потому что ваш написания хорошо Если что-то особенно неправильно, я буду замечу. (How would I say, “Your English is better than my Russian?”)

Через несколько дней у нас есть праздник. Вы празднуете Halloween? Дети наденут испуганный костюм, едят конфету...ха ха. У вас есть то же самый праздник? Жаль у нас нет детей. У моего племяника семнадцатый лет (17).

Lena, how would I write “could have been…” in Russian? I think it’s impressive the translation work you’ve already done in your life. I wish I had started Russian in my younger years…lol. Feel free to use me as a guinea pig, I've already learned a lot from you.

Lena
    Hi, Kevin.
    “The more I do it for myself" that's great, I'll remember it. Thanks.
    I'm sorry, Kevin, I'm afraid I cannot correct you properly if you don't give the English text. Sadly, there is so much mess in your sentences. I'm going to correct only those of them that are quite clear to me. Not that I don't understand you at all but I have to fancy too much and I cannot correct something illusive. I don't think my correction based on what I have to fancy from your letter will do you any good. I hope you understand me.
    Ну Я думаю ваш перевод хорошо. - Я думаю, что ваш перевод хороший.
    Возможно, Я буду поправляться со временем. - Возможно, мой английский станет лучше со временем.
    Я живу вместе с семьей: сестра и её муж, отец и мать, один племяник. - Я живу вместе со своей семьей: сестра, ее муж, отец, мать и племянник.
    У нас есть болшая любовь - Мы очень любим друг друга.
    Я пытаю короткее предложения, вы заметите? - Вы заметили, что я пишу короткими предложениями?
    Если что-то особенно неправильно, я буду замечу. - Если будут какие-нибудь грубые ошибки, я замечу.
    Через несколько дней у нас есть праздник. - !!!
    Вы празднуете Halloween? - !!!
    Дети наденут испуганный костюм, едят конфету - Дети надевают страшные костюмы, едят конфеты.
    У вас есть то же самый праздник? - У вас есть такой праздник?
    Жаль у нас нет детей. - Жаль, что у нас нет детей.
    У моего племяника семнадцатый лет - Моему племяннику семнадцать лет.

could have been? - You'd better give me the whole sentence.
    Your English is better than my Russian. - Ваш (твой) английский лучше, чем мой русский.

If you give me the rest in English I will translate it.
    I don't think Halloween is widely celebrated in Ukraine. Maybe teenagers only and young people in clubs. But I never see anyone in those costumes outdoors. Only pumpkins can rarely be seen standing next to trade stands in the streets. We are post-soviet, you know

Lena
    I’ve never tried to speak it, and don’t have anyone to practice with, unfortunately.
    Never? Are there any linguistic courses where you live? Any Russian diaspora? Any church? That's too bad. Ok, if don't find anyone around then you can skype with someone. I notice some Russian people offer language exchange on here. Actually there has been one on the forum today. You could even skype with me if you like. I'd be glad to help. THE MORE I need practice also.

Почтенный гражданин
    I noticed you used the word “fancy” in your last message, Lena. In the context it was okay, but generally a better word is “imagine”. The two words are similar, but fancy is used more for meanings associated with a whim, or inclination towards something: “I fancy dark chocolate”. “Imagine” is creative: “I imagine dragons in the sky”. I noticed that in my dictionary too the words are synonyms, but general use probably dictates which is appropriate and widely used.

Sorry I forgot to include my English text last time. I’ve been feeling ill today, and it slipped my mind. Your revisions were helpful as usual, though. By the way, I’ve wanted several times to use the word “though” in Russian. I understood it was “хотя”, however it has never been accepted by those reading my writing. How would you express it in a sentence?

“Could have…” : “I could have gone to the movie, but stayed home instead.”. I’m also wondering about “should have…”. “I should have gone to the movie, but stayed home instead.”

Недостаточно время в дне....ха ха. Сегодня я мало болен, но завтра у меня есть работа. Всегда важно, что я пишу Я заглядывал ваш и-маил и посмотраю для обшая нитки совета, что я могу следовать. Был лучше ли, что я писал с короткими предложениями?

There’s not enough time in the day…haha. Today I was a bit ill, but tomorrow I have work to do. It’s always important that I write. I peeked at your e-mail and am looking for a common thread of advice that I can follow. Was it better that I wrote with shorter sentences?

Вам вопрос: какой разница между –какой-либо- и –какой-нибудь-? Есть ли разница с обшим разговариванием? Я ешё растерян об совершенного и несовершенного глаголов. Кажется, что моих решения ещё неисправный.

A question for you: Is there any difference between “какой-либо” and “какой-нибудь”? Is there a difference with general conversation? I’m still confused about perfected and imperfect verbs. It seems that my decisions are still incorrect.

Так, у вас есть какой-нибудь домашнее животное? У моей сестры есть два собаки...ха ха.

So, do you have any kind of pet? My sister has two dogs….haha.

У нас есть выборов на ноябрь. Я согласен с настоящий президент, а остальные моей семья нет.

We have elections in November. I agree with the current president, but the rest of my family doesn’t.

Я знаю, что другой люди позвонит по Skype и упражняют языком. Возможно, в будушее времени я могу. Сейчас это страшный идея...ха ха. Моя способность ешё скромная, к сожалению. Я буду вам расскажу когда это более уютное

I know that other people call by Skype and practice language. Possibly, at a future time I may. Now it’s a terrible idea…ha ha. My ability is still too poor, unfortunately. I will tell you when it’s more comfortable

Lena
    Hi, Kevin. Here is my version.
    Недостаточно время в дне....ха ха. Сегодня я мало болен, но завтра у меня есть работа. Всегда важно, что я пишу. Я заглядывал ваш и-маил и посмотраю для обшая нитки совета, что я могу следовать. Был лучше ли, что я писал с короткими предложениями?
    There’s not enough time in the day…haha. Today I was a bit ill, but tomorrow I have work to do. It’s always important that I write. I peeked at your e-mail and am looking for a common thread of advice that I can follow. Was it better that I wrote with shorter sentences?

В сутках слишком мало времени. (недостаточно is good too, yet it sounds a bit formal of bookish) (‘в дне’ sounds like ‘during the daylight time’ but it’s not correct grammatically at all, we say “в течение дня” or “днем” meaning “not at night”)
    Сегодня я немного приболел, но на завтра у меня есть работа. (приболел = заболел, but not seriously at all)
    Для меня всегда важно попрактиковаться в письме (simply писать could mean just to make words on the screen or paper without indicating any special purpose in this context, just because you passed over to this new statement quite unexpectedly. But it could be a version also. With some tiny effort anyone would understand).
    I peeked at your e-mail and am looking for a common thread of advice that I can follow. Я просмотрел (or глянул, which is more colloquial) ваш имейл – sorry, I can’t understand that further even in English. I mean, where are you looking for a thread? I’m leaving it without revision)
    Было лучше, когда я писал короткими предложениями?
    Вам вопрос: какой разница между –какой-либо- и –какой-нибудь-? Есть ли разница с обшим разговариванием? Я ешё растерян об совершенного и несовершенного глаголов. Кажется, что моих решения ещё неисправный.
    A question for you: Is there any difference between “какой-либо” and “какой-нибудь”? Is there a difference with general conversation? I’m still confused about perfected and imperfect verbs. It seems that my decisions are still incorrect.

Вам вопрос: чем отличаются слова ()? (Разница is not good at all, too colloq. in this context).
    Is there a difference with general conversation? – I didn’t understand that but I would like to. Can you rephrase or comment, please?)
    Я все еще путаюсь в совершенных и несовершенных глаголах.
    Мне кажется, что я их еще неправильно употребляю. (кажется without мне sounds as if you hear, see or feel something you are not certain of, like Кажется, она идет meaning that you hear the sound of steps. Or in regard of your inner physical sensations, like Кажется, я заболел or Кажется, я схожу с ума or Кажется, я окончательно запутался)
    Так, у вас есть какой-нибудь домашнее животное? У моей сестры есть два собаки...ха ха.
    So, do you have any kind of pet? My sister has two dogs….haha.

У вас есть домашние животные? or У вас есть какое-нибудь домашнее животное? The former is more compact.
    У моей сестры есть две собаки. (Собака is feminine)
    У нас есть выборов на ноябрь. Я согласен с настоящий президент, а остальные моей семья нет.
    We have elections in November. I agree with the current president, but the rest of my family doesn’t.

В ноябре у нас будут выборы.
    Я согласен с нынешним президентом, а остальные члены моей семьи нет. (Настоящий президент implies that he may be not that person he presumes to be. Such correspondence exists only in the official style, but even there it would be better to say действующий президент)
    Я знаю, что другой люди позвонит по Skype и упражняют языком. Возможно, в будушее времени я могу. Сейчас это страшный идея...ха ха. Моя способность ешё скромная, к сожалению. Я буду вам расскажу когда это более уютное.
    I know that other people call by Skype and practice language. Possibly, at a future time I may. Now it’s a terrible idea…ha ha. My ability is still too poor, unfortunately. I will tell you when it’s more comfortable.

Я знаю, что люди звонят по скайпу и практикуются в языках. (If you use the singular языке I am slightly like, ”What language is he meaning?” But it will not be a rude mistake whatever and will be quite appropriate)
    Возможно, в будущем я и попробую скайп.
    Сейчас это кажется страшной идеей.
    Мой русский еще слишком плохой. (Способности in regard of mastering a foreign language does not mean one’s store of knowledge, but only the ability to memorize, to understand a foreign language rules, to have good audial memory, to hear and produce good sounds. We say способности к языкам in this meaning. Your abilities to learn a foreign language may change with time, but they are more or less constant. Your stock of knowledge is actively changing as you learn.)
    Я скажу вам, когда мне будет удобно это сделать.

Lena
    Does “I fancy dark chocolate” mean “I like dark chocolate” or “I imagine dark chocolate”? Which is closer? I just looked this word up and found three meanings at least (I use ABBY Lingvo too): to imagine, to think and to like. I had always remembered something like this “But, only fancy, the thousands of wax lights.” and associated this word with “to imagine”. Now, that you explained, I’m beginning to feel the difference. A tough word, I gotta say. Thx!

” Your revisions were helpful as usual, though.” To tell you the truth, I’ve never understood why peope use “though” the way you use it now, too. I don’t think it can be adequately translated into Russian in this sentense. We use “though” = хотя as an adversative conjunction synonimous to “но” and ”однако”, like in “I will come though I may be late” – “Я приду, хотя, может быть, опоздаю.” I’ve just started a new thread about “though” on the forum. Maybe someone will help.

I could have gone to the movie, but stayed home instead. Я мог пойти в кино, но вместо этого остался дома.
    I should have gone to the movie, but stayed home instead. Мне следовало пойти в кино, но вместо этого остался дома.

Is there any difference between “какой-либо” and “какой-нибудь”? They mean the same. Какой-либо is just more of literary style. “Is there a difference with general conversation?” – What is “general conversation”?

So, do you have any kind of pet? I don’t have any pet at present. I used to have a cat half a year ago. I pick him up in the street as a kitten and kept him the whole winter just to save him. He ruined almost the whole appartment, wall-paper, furniture, clothes. In sping I took him to my boyfriend’ to the country and said “Thank God”

I can’t agree with you about your withholding speaking. As I said, language is about speaking, activating what you have learned. I’m certain that it should be activated as soon as possible. I’m gonna give you an example. You can see that my written English is... umm... not bad But it has never been activated properly. Just recently I kind of spoke to an American for about half an hour (if those my 10-20 phrases can be called that, he was the one to speak). I felt helpless all the time we spoke. He said, “It was nice meeting you” while leaving. And oops, I was speachless. I was trying to recollect “It was a pleasure meeting you, too”. I was desperately turning all what I knew in my head and still couldn’t remember. I remembered that one minute later, after he has left, and was like, “I have known that for years, why on earth could I not I remember?” And it’s not that I was excited or agitated or afraid, no way. The reason was that my language is kind of a dead language. Do you know what I mean?

Anyway, if you ever decide to speak with me live, you at least will have some fun because my spoken English is way more laughable than your written Russian.

Guys, you can try skype, it's gonna be funny.
    Another month ends. All targets met. All systems working. All customers satisfied. All staff eagerly enthusiastic. All pigs fed and ready to fly.

Lena
    Hey, quit mocking at us. We are tough cookies. Kevin at least is. One must have plenty of guts to do this, don't you agree? You wait and see.

I said it was funny, not scary. Or are you afraid he's going to scare you away?
    Another month ends. All targets met. All systems working. All customers satisfied. All staff eagerly enthusiastic. All pigs fed and ready to fly.

Почтенный гражданин

Skype and all that

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene-p View Post
    I'm sure Lena would do fine, Eugene...lol. I'm the one who would be laughable Let me get more orientated to writing, then maybe I'll do the Skype thing...

Lena
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene-p View Post
    Nope. How can he scare me? The more I’m not afraid of smart, intelligent and genuine people. I respect them.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast