Quote Originally Posted by smithnweson
    try to tranlate this into Russian.

Flabergasted:

abstraction:
    You're an idiot.
    А если отнять еще одну?

Увлечённый спикер

where to start

I thought these might be challenging words! what about Melancholy or instead of saying "idiot" how about saying you a moron. can you handle that one... Moron!

Почтенный гражданин

Re: where to start

I thought these might be challenging words! what about Melancholy or instead of saying "idiot" how about saying you a moron. can you handle that one... Moron!
    it
    blame Canada

Завсегдатай
    посмотрите на все его 'posts'... это тема для него, незаученый урок...

smithnweson, yo, i share the same feelings with you about russia, but, most of your other recent posts have been a little "dull"...

To earn the respect of other people, and russians, you're going to have to kick it up a bit on the intellegence meter.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Увлечённый спикер

OH YEAH

My posts have been informative and smart, Dogboy I have found you honestly despite some of your military aspirations to be nieve, and somewhat stupid. Your not going to be just fighting terrorism in Chechnya, you'll also be fighting chechens period, even in the Special ops. I need to "kick it up a notch on the intelligence meter" you should talk buddy!!! Just because I think of some words that i thought would be challenging for Russians dosn't mean I'm not smart. read my posts under "Russia and the pacific Rim" you sound like a moron there, I cleared stuff up on your behalf. I realy appreciate you saying that i sound stupid because I respond "jokingly" to some one saying to me "your an idiot" I'd tell you that you need to bump up the intelligent posts but I know better than to ask an idiot to be intelligent. If you want the respect of the Russians stop trying to impress them...what the hell is impressing Russians have to do with anything, be honest, know your source and you will be yourself, not some automoton trying to impress people. I thought you were chill but I have changed my mind.

Завсегдатай
    wtf is "chill" yo ? I dunno this gangsta talk.

And who am i trying to impress ?

"Yo smoke a bowl and look at a tree, yea man, preforming arts is gay yo!" That's about as intellegent as you look.

And how did i make a fool of myself in that other post ?

Since japan and germany were allies in word war two, and since japan and gemany both declared war on US... it was only natural to assume they would fight russia too. More of an educated "guess" than an idiotic question if you ask me.

And by the way, my intelligence is fine, thank you.

I got accepted into a top secret military language defense school in california, and i scored among the highest on ASVAB and DLAB testing, i dont think my intelligence is a problem.

BTW, I get the feeling you dont want to help russia(or america), or fight terrorists, you just think combat is cool. You wanna go kill some bad guys like you do eveyday in counter strike.

I know i asked the same question that you did, about the russian military, but i think my intentions are a little more sincere than yours. If i had my choice i'd never want to see actual combat, but only time will tell since i am going into the marines. And if it happens, it happens.

Hopefully it will be a worth while cause (IE saving innocent hostages from crazy f*ckers) and not guarding an oil pipeline in iraq...

I'd love to see you enlist in the russian army with your elementry knowledge of russian, thinking they are just going to give you an AK and you can go gloriously kill some tan people. Where in reality, instead of handing you a gun, they will hand you your own аss, and you'll wish you would have stayed home in your mom's basement with your superfast cabel modem playing counter strike all day pwning the n00bs, and accusing people of hacking.

So, as what i think of you. I thought you were a gay, and oh wait, you still are.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Увлечённый спикер

your pathetic

Counter strike, you are too funny. I wouldn't want your dumb ass to see combat either, you'd be too incompetent to handle it, so I can understand you not wanting to see it. I couldn't be your opposite more...I want to see it so I can be anhilated or come through it, a tour isn't just a bragging right, its an honor and a duty. I wish you could get that through your thick american skull.

P.S. you being put into some sort of special category for service only shows how stupid you are, my friend was selected for military intelligence and he admits himself he's a moron, you think the military tests prove your smart...hahahah...you dumbass!!!

Увлечённый спикер

Dogboy is an idiot!!!!!

"Yo smoke a bowl and look at a tree, yea man, preforming arts is gay yo!" -Dogboy182

what are you talking about you moron???? you can't even spell!! Go play cop with your friends you imbecile. If you can't even understand a joke your beyond help...what an idiot, you keep cracking me up, hahahah!!!

Завсегдатай
    *Sigh*. You can't even pick up sarcasm.

what are you talking about you moron????
    I was talking about how stupid you are.

You would rather do drugs and "watch trees" than learn something useful. That right there should say a bit about your intelligence.

And you say I can't spell ? Look at the title of that post "your pathetic".

Your is a posesive pronoun. It does't even make sense how you wrote it, it just happens to sound like "you're" so, you're safe.

Before making fun of my "spelling" (where i was actually just making fun of you, and you were too stupid to see it). Take a look at your indentation, and punctiation. You look like you're just learning to write.

I wouldn't want your dumb ass to see combat either, you'd be too incompetent to handle it, so I can understand you not wanting to see it. I couldn't be your opposite more...I want to see it so I can be anhilated or come through it, a tour isn't just a bragging right, its an honor and a duty.
    You don't even know who I am. And NOBODY knows how they will act under combat conditions untill they are in combat.

And I highly doubt you'd act like this if you were actually being shot at.
    It's not a game, people die, you would die.

Why don't you take a visit to http://www.thenausea.com/chechenya.html

I bet non of these people Absoluyley ZERO percent of them thought that they would end up like that. They thought. OK, i'll join the army , get my 2 years over with. I hope i don't go to chechniya. Then they end up getting their heads cut off with a knife. Yea bud this could be you. It could be your "moron" friend. Who, i highly doubt either A) Exhists, or B) is a moron, if he was offered top secret clearance by the military, but, he probly wasn't anyway.

And, probly the stupidest thing you have said

I wish you could get that through your thick american skull.
    When, just yesterday you wrote.

"American enlistment in Russia/Chechnya war!"

Russian militray despite its throw backs interms of pay, supplies, etc compared to American military, in order to serve in the Chechen war going on now.
    So, you're an American too. Why the f*ck would you use "being american" as an insult, if you too are american ?

Sure, go to russia, sure join the army. I promise you won't survive. You'll either get killed by russian soldiers who can't stand you. You'll be sold to chechniya by your own officer who can't stand you, or you'll be killed in combat just like you want.

All three of these are fitting, for you, i think.

Завсегдатай
    My posts have been informative and smart
    Show me one. One post where you said something intellegent ?

Also, please do me another favor... please show me where i have said something so completely and uderly stupid that it is beyond comprehension and that wasn't a joke.

I bet you can't find one of either. I'm smarter than you, don't cry.

Почтенный гражданин
    Actually I didn't get why Joysof called him an idiot after his question.
    Я танцую пьяный на столе нума нума е нума нума нума е
    Снова счастье улыбнулось мне нума нума е нума нума нума е

Завсегдатай
    I dont think he was refering to the question. I think joysof just knows an idiot when he sees one.

jolly good work ol boy joysof !

Почтенный гражданин
    Thank you kindly.
    А если отнять еще одну?

Увлечённый спикер

read them yourself

I don't need to cut and copy every post for you just look at at it! Go to the "Pacific Rim thread", and then shut up. yeah make friends with joysof, if you look at the thread its him and you that are the idiots, but mainly you because you have unfortunately opened your mouth.

Dogboy182 wrote: "And you say I can't spell ? Look at the title of that post "your pathetic".

Your is a posesive pronoun. It does't even make sense how you wrote it, it just happens to sound like "you're" so, you're safe.

Before making fun of my "spelling" (where i was actually just making fun of you, and you were too stupid to see it). Take a look at your indentation, and punctiation. You look like you're just learning to write."

posesive? punctiation?....what a wopper you gave me there, you try to tell me how to spell and even in your highly critical mode you still incorrectly spell a bunch of words, thing is when you do it you don't realize there incorrectly spelled. If your going to criticize someone get it right yourself...dosn't speak well for your intelligence, and yes you moron I knew you were being sarcastic..god you wrote the book on stupid didn't you, I'm an american too but not dumb enough to think I can't be criticized for some of my american attributes like you think. This is too funny!

Увлечённый спикер

your garbage

Dogboy182 WROTE:

Did Japan at all attack russia at any time in WWII ?? I was watching a thing the other day on TV about American planes that were shot down (well, broken) over japan, and they would fly their damaged planes north and crashland on the kamchatka peninsula.

They said that the meetings between the americans and russians were always friendly, like long lost brothers hugging for the first time (yay, that's the kind of story i like to hear) but, they said that since Russia was not at war with japan (what ?) then the american soldiers were usually put in prison for a certain amount of time before being returned to the USA.

My question...what ? I thought that russia was at war with japan too... or not? Didn't japan invade russia in WWII ? Or was that the Russo - japanese war mentioned above ?

Dogboy182 also wrote: also... about the china - war thing...

There are/were fears about china mounting an attack on america also...

Sometime after the beijing olympic games.

I guess china was studying how we carried out the first gulf war, and they continue to study how we are fighting in the second.

I dont think that china has the power (yet) to mount an attack on America. But russia, that sure is a scary thought. I think if China invaded russia, America / Britain/ Germany/Austrialia(thailand) or whatever that country china is on the brink of war with now/ Would all be against china in that war.

look how (most of) the world banded together to defeat germany in WWII, i dont think it would be any diffrent. (exept maybe, more nukes).

Oh, i bet stupid north korea would help china, but, japan could keep them busy while we do the real fighting =).

They said that the meetings between the americans and russians were always friendly, like long lost brothers hugging for the first time (yay, that's the kind of story i like to hear) but, they said that since Russia was not at war with japan (what ?) then the american soldiers were usually put in prison for a certain amount of time before being returned to the USA.

My question...what ? I thought that russia was at war with japan too... or not? Didn't japan invade russia in WWII ? Or was that the Russo - japanese war mentioned above ?
    Did Japan at all attack russia at any time in WWII ?? I was watching a thing the other day on TV about American planes that were shot down (well, broken) over japan, and they would fly their damaged planes north and crashland on the kamchatka peninsula.

......China is not something that America is worried about being invaded by! what weird closet do you live in to think of something like that, Taiwan, not the USA...come on buddy get witht the F'ing program! You also said China was studying how we fought in the gulf war, what country dosn't study other countries military successes and failures for that matter. Them studying our fighting( like everyone else) does not indicate anything. Fear of Chinese attack after Olympics my ass! where do come up with this garbage, oh i forgot you have it force fed to you all day and your too stupid to realize it so you just repeat it. You assumed the Japanese invaded Russia??????? You obviously don't know much about WWII. where to stop, i could go on with this forever but something tells me your not going to learn anything!

Властелин

two words

Guess which two words I am thinking of.

Завсегдатай
    I dont know ? Perma-ban ?

I still don't understand how asking an intelligent question about WWII makes me more stupid than a guy who smokes a lot of drugs.

And, I know more about WWII than you do you little b*tch. You're really starting to piss me off. But, I won't give you the satisfaction of knowning i had to condecend to your level. So, i bid you good day. (you peace of *** )

And i dont remember where exactly i read about the china, but believe you me i spent the better half of the last 20 minutes lookin for it.

Oh, and how when you "quote" people, you just copy and paste what they say and put it into quotes, instead of just simply hitting the "quote" button, located at the top of the forum toolbar... It makes you look even more like an idiot.

Почтенный гражданин

Re: read them yourself

yeah make friends with joysof!
    Cuantos anos tienes, chico?

Your is a posesive pronoun.
    Your is a possessive determiner. Yours is a possessive pronoun.

And you're still an idiot.
    А если отнять еще одну?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast