Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: two words

Увлечённый спикер

stop

I'm going to stop now, and I hope Dogboy does the same. this getting very boring and repetitive, one closing comment, you do not represent 99% of America calling people gay, and the F word for gays. hell you don't represent america at all. thank god!

Завсегдатай
    It's a good thing you don't represent america either, because not everyone in america believes in god.

And unless ur some kinda gay kid, yes, most people do say gay. So get used to it. (though i try not to use it on forum, иногда не хватило нужных слов...)

Funny how you should claim to be done with this, and then end your post with an insult. Whatever dude.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Почётный участник
    Can I be a positive, productive voice real quick:
    Quote Originally Posted by joysof
    Oh dear god no please stop posting my eyes are bleeding
    I agree. LOL.
    I also agree with Kamion on the gay thing-doesn't need to be used. Thanks for recognizing that, Dogboy.
    Also, Dogboy-you're hysterical. Since I really have nothing to do at work, I went back and read a few of what's-his-face's posts since he's been here (what? a week or two?). Most of them have been incredibly stupid-to the point that I laugh. I also found a few very insulting and offensive posts-let me know if you need quotes. I wasn't going to say anything to this thread, but Dogboy-just let it go. As funny as this is, he's not "hearing" anything you're "saying." Notice how no one else is really giving him the satisfaction...Why is still here anyway?
    Я тебя люблю , большой монстр!

Завсегдатай
    I'll only let it go when we have a uninamous (spelling) agreement that i owned him in every single argument. Cuz, well, really, I did.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Увлечённый спикер

u couldn't let it go!!!

tiaraneug, you haven't been here long either, whatever go read my posts I stick by them. and Dogboy you coulldn't let it go could you, your spelling is almost as bad as your brain. and you definately take the cake for moronic posts, I'm glad you can find other idiots to be your friends but all that proves is that you have in your life, yet agian found another group of equally dumb people to hang out with. Your misconceptions like the Japanese Invasion of Russia....still cracks me up along with that chinese war we were going to have after the Olympics(they were studying desert storm after all, hahaha). I have decided to write a letter to congress citing you as an example of teaching errors in our country. maybe your not stupid just uneducated.....in any case the world needs more people like you guys! you know, to clean toilets and to mow my lawn.

-peace~!

YEEHAD!

Увлечённый спикер

u couldn't let it go!!!

tiaraneug, you haven't been here long either, whatever go read my posts I stick by them. and Dogboy you coulldn't let it go could you, your spelling is almost as bad as your brain. and you definately take the cake for moronic posts, I'm glad you can find other idiots to be your friends but all that proves is that you have in your life, yet agian found another group of equally dumb people to hang out with. Your misconceptions like the Japanese Invasion of Russia....still cracks me up along with that chinese war we were going to have after the Olympics(they were studying us after all during desert storm, hahahah). I have decided to write a letter to congress citing you as an example of teaching errors in our country. maybe your not stupid just uneducated......in any case the world needs more people like you guys! you know, to clean toilets and to mow my lawn.

-peace~!

YEEHAD!

Почтенный гражданин

Re: u couldn't let it go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smithnweson
    tiaraneug, you haven't been here long either, whatever go read my posts I stick by them. and Dogboy you coulldn't let it go could you, your spelling is almost as bad as your brain. and you definately take the cake for moronic posts, I'm glad you can find other idiots to be your friends but all that proves is that you have in your life, yet agian found another group of equally dumb people to hang out with. Your misconceptions like the Japanese Invasion of Russia....still cracks me up along with that chinese war we were going to have after the Olympics(they were studying us after all during desert storm, hahahah). I have decided to write a letter to congress citing you as an example of teaching errors in our country. maybe your not stupid just uneducated......in any case the world needs more people like you guys! you know, to clean toilets and to mow my lawn.

-peace~!

YEEHAD!

And just for the record: No, I
    blame Canada

Почтенный гражданин
    [quote]jag
    blame Canada

Увлечённый спикер

COMING OUT????

It took you awhile to "come out" on that one! I also liked the reference to swedish blondes, it REALY reinforces your earlier statement that your not gay???

Завсегдатай
    ok, whatever smith, yea, im stupid. But at least i can use the quote button.

Старший оракул
    Whenever I try and use the quote button, it doesn't work It just ends up like this [/quote]blank
    ........How do you do it? Forgive me , this is offtopic but I must know.
    Vrei să pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei
    Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei
    Chipul tau si dragostea din tei
    Mi-amintesc de ochii tai

Завсегдатай
    You have to have skills.

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by Евгения Белякова
    Whenever I try and use the quote button, it doesn't work ........How do you do it? Forgive me , this is offtopic but I must know.
    After you hit the qoute button and it takes you to the new screen just start what you want to say on the next line. Leave the stuff in quotes alone unless you don't need it all. And don't play with the [/quote] part. You'll just mess it up. Just remember that to open quote there's no backslash, and to end quote there IS one. It really isn't anything you need to master-I think you're doin ok without it. It's just what's-his-face up there and his overall stupidity that's bugging Dogboy.

Увлечённый спикер

Tieraneug

Tieruneug get a F'ing life and shut up. Your a typical LA bum, so stop trying to start another problem here, go get life and stop being such a drain, I haven't seen you write anything worthwhile yet!!!! So stop bitching about something your not even involved in and which has been over for awhile, you need some one to hate and you can't hate yourself can you??

Почётный участник
    Dogboy, ты были правы. Этот парень - идиот. Почему - он все еще здесь? Он - вид человека, который всегда спорит с людьми на компьютере. И он говорит, что я нуждаюсь в жизни.
    Я правилен?
    (Correct me if I'm wrong, guys.)

Увлечённый спикер

hahaha

what ever dude you have too much time on your hands, and too much self contempt in your heart. I pray for your soul!

Завсегдатай
    TiaraNEug

ты был прав *

А, спасибо тебе... очень рад что кто то ещё со мной соглашается !

Почётный участник
    So close, yet so far....спасибо и пожалуйста.

Старший оракул
    я правилен
    *я прав?
    Vrei să pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei
    Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei
    Chipul tau si dragostea din tei
    Mi-amintesc de ochii tai

Почётный участник
    Ok...so what does правилен mean? Will I ever get it...*sigh*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast