Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: two words

Завсегдатай

Re: read them yourself

Quote Originally Posted by joysof
    And you're still an idiot.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Увлечённый спикер

you started it chump!

you make little or no sense, just because I joked about smoking a bowl dosn't = doing lots of "drugs" find a better excuse, and I can tell you right now that I know infinitely more aobut WWII then you, how can you even say that when you didn't even know that japan hadn't invaded Russia??? MY dog knows that...you shouldn't have questioned my intelligence because you yourself are not so bright, and you should concentrate on learning some basic historical facts.

Увлечённый спикер

hahah

Joysof, whether his dumb ass realizes it or not is actualy calling you an idiot above.

You Chump!!!

Почтенный гражданин
    How does Dogboy
    blame Canada

Увлечённый спикер

because

it dosn't determine anything? I'm just saying its ironic that such a dumb ass thinks he can judge other peoples intelligence, and or call them stupid like he said to me.

Завсегдатай
    MY dog knows that

Nah. your dog doesn't even speak english believe it or not. He just recognizes simple voice commands / patterns.

I'm just saying its ironic that such a dumb ass thinks he can judge other peoples intelligence, and or call them stupid like he said to me.
    I believe you called me stupid too, (and first).

And because i didn't know 1 fact about WWII doesn't mean you know more about WWII than me.

And even if you do. It's not your fault. Judging how you've been up all night posting (not so) whitty remarks to everyone's comments, you're either A) a really old fat man who has never seen a naked woman
    B) a Really anoying home school kid who bosses his mom around and stays up all night posting whitty remarks to people on the internet (and then plays counter strike cuz war is so cool d00d !)

Let me ask you another question which will just go un answered like all the other questions people ask you, and you just start name calling.

WTF are you even doing on a forum about russian if you have no intention to learn russian ?

The russian army doesn't want you, I know for sure russian socioty doesn't want you, and no one wants you hear. So just get the f* out of dodge before i get on AIM and have mike moderate your gay аss. Fagg0rt.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Увлечённый спикер

hahaha

Dude you are so far from reality its funny. Read the post you called me stupid first. you F'ing started this pissing contest, I am interested in learning Russian. Look a the first post I was trying to even see if their was a good translation for the 2 words. your the one posting your own ignorance, I'm tired of doing this. why do you keep mentioning counter strike? you obviously play it or no people who play it alot? You sound like a little kid, I'm going to go get the moderator and tell on you, go ahead. your being more inappropriate and immature than me.

one fact! you couldn't possibly even have understood the war if you didn't even no that one MAJOR, PIVOTAL, fact! its laughable trying to act like you know alot about WWII without knowing that. especialy with your interest in Russia.

Почтенный гражданин
    Dogboy, I don
    blame Canada

Завсегдатай
    It wouldn't be so much telling on you, as it would be just doing us all a fovor.

I am interested in learning Russian. Look a the first post I was trying to even see if their was a good translation for the 2 words.
    Ok, let's look at the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by smithnweson
    try to tranlate this into Russian.

Flabergasted:

abstraction:
    Ok, let's try and tranlate these. Who can tranlate them ? can you ?

Second, you posted in the ENGLISH FOR RUSSIANS forum. Any moron (yea even me) could see that if you wanted these words to get tranlated into russian you could go to the "Translate This!" Section of the forum.

Here's a link, incase you're too stupid to find it.

http://masterrussian.net/mforum/viewforum.php?f=2

Почтенный гражданин

Re: read them yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    Quote Originally Posted by joysof
    And you're still an idiot.
    Mmm, sorry about that. To clarify, you're not.

It's the sort of confusion which wouldn't arise if the quote function was used properly.
    А если отнять еще одну?

Увлечённый спикер

carrying

"stop carrying about him" its stop caring about him, he's not carrying me anywhere, I'm a little too heavy!

Увлечённый спикер

ssss

I was trying to see if there was an equivalent, the first girl tried, then Joysof said something, and then you basically called me stupid. so you can understand why that would be insulting to me. I thought it might be challenging for Russians to do, it wasn't strictly a translation question.

Завсегдатай
    [quote=Kamion]Dogboy, I don

Почтенный гражданин

Re: carrying

Quote Originally Posted by smithnweson
    "stop carrying about him" its stop caring about him, he's not carrying me anywhere, I'm a little too heavy!
    Right, thanks! See how easy it is to write an informative post without insulting anyone?
    blame Canada

Увлечённый спикер

ssss

I love how Dogboy requotes anything that seems agianst me like no one had already read it. And Kamion I think you are acting pretentious, you saying to me roughly "isn't it nice to make comment without insulting anyone" your being insulting via your sarcasm, and if you look at Dogboy he's been insulting me left and right, since the beganing so it is quite ignorant of you to act this way towards me, also Dogboy insulted you by talking negatively about gays!

I'll do a dogboy, and quote it down here, I like cutting and pasting.

Почтенный гражданин
    Oh dear god no please stop posting my eyes are bleeding
    А если отнять еще одну?

Завсегдатай
    lol, sorry.

And kamion, If ur gay, sorry, no offence... its just something i (and 99% of straight america) say(s).

Увлечённый спикер

listen up!

don?t use "gay" as something you call people when you?re angry.[/quote]

Увлечённый спикер

watch yourself

You need to be moderated saying stuff like this,

Dogboy wrote:
    The russian army doesn't want you, I know for sure russian socioty doesn't want you, and no one wants you hear. So just get the f* out of dodge before i get on AIM and have mike moderate your gay аss. Fagg0rt.[/quote]

gay ass, and faggot! your realy on a roll with the anti-homosexual comments

Завсегдатай
    LOL ROFL he still can't figure out how to use the quote button !!!!!!! bahahahah

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast