Thread: some useful phrases after a party :-))

Почтенный гражданин

some useful phrases after a party :-))

У меня бошка трещит с перепоя! - I've got a head!
    У меня похмелье! Я с похмелюги! - I've got a hangover!
    Пораскинул мозгами, теперь собираюсь с мыслями.

Почтенный гражданин

Re: some useful phrases after a party :-))

Quote Originally Posted by Victor
    Могу сказать, что существует множество фраз и шуток о состоянии после попойки. Вот, например, несколько, которые пришли на ум.
    1. "Утро в китайской деревне". Имеется ввиду, что у всех лица опухшие и глаза заплыли, поэтому узкие, как у китайцев.
    2. "Похмелье - лучшее средство от морщин". Тот же самый смысл. Лица опухшие, поэтому как бы морщин на лице нет.
    3. Вначале небольшое пояснение. На языке маленьких детей "кака"- означает что то грязное, "вава" - значит больно, "тютю" - значит нету, отсутствует. Ну и выражение, соответственно, следующее:
    "Во рту - кака, головка - вава и денежек - тютю"

Почтенный гражданин
    Утро в китайской деревне!!! Круто! Никогда не слышал!!!

Подающий надежды оратор

Попробую немного дополнить. Кстати большая часть выражений про похмелье, содержит ненормативную лексику. По понятным соображениям я их не привожу.

Во рту конница будёного ночевала.
    Во рту кошки нагадили.
    С большого бодуна( иногда говорят керосина).
    голова с тумбочку.
    Птица перепел пролетела.
    День после вчерашнего.(имеется в виду, что вчера было выпито много)
    У нас незаменимых нет.

Почтенный гражданин
    С большого бодуна
    Или еще "с бодунища"

Почтенный гражданин

Quote Originally Posted by Victor
    Кстати, стандартное определение похмелья - не "сильное", не "большое", а "жуткое" ))

Почтенный гражданин
    "У меня бошка трещит с перепоя! - I've got a head"

Lol. Hope so! I think you mean "head ache".
    Army Anti-Strapjes
    Nay, mats jar tripes
    Jasper is my Tartan
    I am a trans-Jert spy
    Jerpty Samaritans
    Pijams are tyrants
    Jana Sperm Tit Arsy

Почтенный гражданин
    Time for a favourite poem. I have already posted it on the forum ages ago, but hey... I can't help myself...

Вот я выпиваю,
    потом засыпаю,
    Потом просыпаюсь попить натощак,-
    И вот замечаю:
    не хочется чаю,
    А в крайнем случае - желаю коньяк.
    (ВВ )

[/b]

Почтенный гражданин
    Вообще-то это слово пишется «башка». Хотя бы потому, что существует официальная орфография слова «башковитый», а ещё в татарском языке слово «баш» значит «голова» (по-моему отсюда и пошло). Может и Башкирия тут каким-нибудь боком? Жду Проппа…

Старший оракул
    Насколько мне подсказывает какое-то смутное воспоминание, "башкиры" произошли от "баш корт" = "главный волк", то есть у них волк был тотемом племени.
    Насчёт "башка" это правильно, только в разговорном языке есть слово "бошки", обозначающее как головы в общем, так и цветы конопли.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper May
    "У меня бошка трещит с перепоя! - I've got a head"

Lol. Hope so! I think you mean "head ache".
    yeah, a head ache caused by alcohol over-use. It is an idiom

Завсегдатай
    do you guys have any idea how a teatotaller like muggins here must feel round you guys what with your long list of hangover sayings and all? i feel...so...small...I'm ever so maladjusted...
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    do you guys have any idea how a teatotaller like muggins here must feel round you guys what with your long list of hangover sayings and all? i feel...so...small...I'm ever so maladjusted...
    Good for you! Being a teatotaller is far more cool than spending a whole night with your head down the toilet.

In my experience the only word that Russians will accept when refusing a glass of vodka is the word "пасс". Dunno why.

By the way, if you say "I don't drink" people will still offer you beer which doesn't seem to be regarded as proper alcohol...

Старший оракул
    Ah, yes, "Я пас!"
    I think it's from преферанс and other card games with tricks where if you don't want to raise stakes you say "Я пасую" или "Я пас". ("I pass it").

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by garmonistka
    Good for you! Being a teatotaller is far more cool than spending a whole night with your head down the toilet.

In my experience the only word that Russians will accept when refusing a glass of vodka is the word "пасс". Dunno why.

By the way, if you say "I don't drink" people will still offer you beer which doesn't seem to be regarded as proper alcohol...
    Вспомнилась такая поговорка: "если не пьет - то он или больной, или сволочь". А "пас" подразумевает, что вы не пьете именно этот "стакан", а следующий, возможно, выпьете (как и в преферансе, "пас" означает, что вы пропускаете только текущую игру). А, интересно, насколько преферанс распространен в мире? В России это, можно сказать, культовая игра.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by garmonistka

Garmonistka, there's no pressure, if you don't drink you just say so - извините, я не пью - has always worked for me. Also, though I may be wrong, being teatotal I'm not quite up with the latest pub speak, but I would tend to think that пас implies "no, thank you, I've had enough".
    As for being offered beer - never happened to me. Somehow people always get the message :. By the way, who drinks vodka in Russia these days anyway? I mean, surely, someone does, but IMHO we ought to be looking at specific age/social/etc. groups here. I mean, judging by some of my not exactly teatotal mates, the poison these days tends to be beer, tequilla and martini, i don't remember anyone drinking vodka. I think those 6% cocktails is the closest one gets to vodka these days... But then again, I can only talk about my own peers, I certainly can't talk on behalf of every Russian.

Старший оракул
    Who drinks vodka in Russia these days anyway?
    I think 90% of total population in different periods of their life. May be some cultural snobs don't (and drink tequilla instead, which, by the way, tends to be outfashioned already in the higher society) or some young girls from University courses.
    Well. of course there are a lot of people who drink wine (esp. ladies), but true gentlemen preffer vodka. If they are not with ulster or gastritis.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Propp
    Who drinks vodka in Russia these days anyway?
    I think 90% of total population in different periods of their life.
    Maybe 90% of the population have tried vodka at least once in their lives due to peer pressure, out of curiosity, etc., but nothing will ever convince me that 90% of the population habitually drink vodka even in neglegible quantities. I'd like to know where your statistic's coming from...

May be some cultural snobs don't (and drink tequilla instead, which, by the way, tends to be outfashioned already in the higher society) or some young girls from University courses.
    I draw my conclusions from what I see going on around me. My mates, not being of noble birth, do not move in high circles and rub shoulders with dukes and earls, but being common, bogstandard peasants, drink whatever tickles their taste buds rather than what seems to be currently in vogue at the Court.

or some young girls from University courses.
    If a girl drank tequilla, in fact if a girl drank, she would never find muggins here interested in her as a girl. A more powerful turn-off I couldn't possibly imagine. Well, smoking perhaps. There you go, smoking and drinking. Yuck.

Well. of course there are a lot of people who drink wine (esp. ladies), but true gentlemen preffer vodka. If they are not with ulster or gastritis.
    I'm sorry, but somehow I fail to see the connection between one's choice of alcoholic beverages and being a gentleman. I have always thought that to be considered a gentleman you're supposed to have certain character traits, apparantly I have been wrong, it seems that all you need to do is sort out your drinks cabinet and get Brahms and Liszt reg'larly.