Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama Birth Certificate Faked

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavelov View Post
    Your post was amusing since it should be as in the fun stuff section.

No, seriously, I disagree with you and although it was amusing you call Anna Chapman, a Russian spy, a bigger traitor than a U.S. President, I will let it go.

I believe your Government 'leader' is to serve the public but not their own interests and especially not complicit in such unethical deception and blatant harm and dare I say murder of his own citizens for political and financial gain. Although, I suggest he's a puppet for a much more sinister organization or group of people. But, the mod here will say I am hating on someone but just some research and common sense will suggest this is certainly true.

If the public can try to suspend their blind support for once and look at the facts plus the likelihood that these politicians are the cold-hearted, ruthless people that they are, maybe they might start to realize they are not the nice people they wish they were. Oh well.
    Pav, I'm all ears. Tell me about the sinister organization. I've come across several of these types of theories in my research. Most don't pan out. I'm interested to hear your theory.

As for Anna Chapman, you don't have to "let it go." Tell me why Anna Chapman is less of a traitor to the American people than Obama. (Heads up: If they're not citizens, they're BOTH not citizens; if Obama is and she's not - well, that would make Obama a citizen... and if they're BOTH not citizens, how does one rack up more "traitorship" than the other when neither is owed an allegiance to America through citizenship?? A quandary..)

"I believe your Government 'leader' is to serve the public but not their own interests and especially not complicit in such unethical deception and blatant harm and dare I say murder of his own citizens for political and financial gain."

I agree with you in this one thing; what you describe is not the job of the leadership. But I think we disagree, in that you think that Obama's guilty of these things, and I would need to see some sort of evidence to that fact, or remain unswayed.

As an aside, the Mods here are good people, and if we remain civil and do our best to support what we say with fact or evidence, it's my experience that they're helpful and supportive of debate. (To a point.. I do tend to ramble)
    Last edited by kidkboom; May 10th, 2011 at 12:09 AM. Reason: clarification
    luck/life/kidkboom
    Грязные башмаки располагают к осмотрительности в выборе дороги. /*/ Muddy boots choose their roads with wisdom. ;

The fact that Obama has spent up to 2 million dollars in legal fees to prevent people from digging into his past combined with the recent forged birth certificate he released, that Hawaii said didn't exist, is enough for a serious investigation. Obama has already been caught using other people's social security numbers AND there exists a Kenyan Obama birth certificate that is just as valid as the one he just released. There isn't an investigation only because he is protected by oligarchs. Obama, is a prime candidate to be shot or imprisoned for his crimes. He will never be brought to justice because every law that he has signed will be invalided if the courts rules him illegally in the presidency and it will be too much of a mess to straighten out. Personally, I hope he chokes on his own tongue tonight!
    "It's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." --- Voltaire ---
    -- Исправьте мои ошибки --

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Cold View Post
    The fact that Obama has spent up to 2 million dollars in legal fees to prevent people from digging into his past combined with the recent forged birth certificate he released, that Hawaii said didn't exist, is enough for a serious investigation. Obama has already been caught using other people's social security numbers AND there exists a Kenyan Obama birth certificate that is just as valid as the one he just released. There isn't an investigation only because he is protected by oligarchs. Obama, is a prime candidate to be shot or imprisoned for his crimes. He will never be brought to justice because every law that he has signed will be invalided if the courts rules him illegally in the presidency and it will be too much of a mess to straighten out. Personally, I hope he chokes on his own tongue tonight!
    Well! I like your Voltaire quote; couldn't be more apropos to this topic. =)

And I kind of agree with you in that it would be good to investigate this issue, if only to put it to bed.

Of course you realize that there are many people like me, who have an at-least-somewhat open mind. And if information like this was cited, we would publish it and spread the word, and it would change public opinion. I'd want to see it, and scrutinize it; I've known people who spent money like that on legal fees for matters far smaller than international documentation forgery... As for the birth certificate, many people have argued this point on both sides.. I've heard enough conflicting information to make disambiguation nearly impossible. One fact conflicts with another; one document authority claims to supersede another.. One person shows corruption in the documenting system, and another claims corruption of those reporting the first..

How shall I know what to believe?

Also, you have said that "Obama is a prime candidate to be shot or imprisoned for his crimes." I'm trying to understand your point of view. Are you giving a vote of "no faith" in the US legal system, and saying that because of the system's failure, Obama should be shot as punishment for having said, and thought, that he was a citizen? And do you think that the resulting chaos of dealing with political disagreement in the way that alqaida does (assassination without trial) would be worth the trade for justice against this one man?

I have a couple questions, and this is less in the spirit of debate, and more out of honest curiosity - I want to understand your thinking on this. Are you a US citizen or do you reside in the US, or neither? And if it is the latter, then I'd really like to know what about this issue incenses you so.

I have a friend here in the US who is always very vehement in her opinion against Obama. She is a Republican, voted for Bush, and has told me many long stories about the inadequacies of Obama, missteps and such. However, upon her own admission, the reason her blood boils so about this man is that her own son is in the US military, and subject (or was until recently) to the orders the military is given, which she felt ultimately came from Obama. So, when US troops did something that effected her son, she grew more upset about Obama.

Everyone is their own person, and I respect your right to your opinion. But if it were me, it would take a grievous injury to drive me to wish that another person choked to death on the meat of their own tongue in their sleep. That seems a bit excessive - but hey, who am I to say?

My deep Respect to You all ---
    luck/life/kidkboom
    Грязные башмаки располагают к осмотрительности в выборе дороги. /*/ Muddy boots choose their roads with wisdom. ;

Подающий надежды оратор

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12