Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Алексей Анатольевич Навальный (Blogger Alexei Navalny)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Вряд ли. Ведь документы реально генерируются, а дороги реально разбиты.
    правильно, только толку от генерации документов - ноль целых ноль десятых
    потому что ремонт дорог это бюджетная статья, которая принимается раз в год и писать жалобы каждый день это просто спам, который ничего не изменит
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    А вот обвинение Навального в том, что он - ещё один американский проект - это как раз популизм.
    а кто-то его в этом обвиняет?
    я не видел

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    Do you mean because he has a blog that critisizes the government? Do you think it should be banned? Huh?? You don't like Edinaya Rossia though, or did I misunderstand you? What's the problem with having a blog that critisizes them?
    No problems with that. But he went further. In order to gain some cheap popularity he saddled himself with ultra-nationalists and attended the so called 'Russian march', but that's up to him. Now he calls people to the streets to repeat what happenned in Egypt or Lybia - practically, he incites an open rebellion agains the government. A man who pushes his own country into the civil war deserves only a piece of rope and a handy tree branch.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer View Post
    потому что ремонт дорог это бюджетная статья, которая принимается раз в год и писать жалобы каждый день это просто спам, который ничего не изменит

а кто-то его в этом обвиняет?
    я не видел
    Не знаю, но опубликованная его якобы взломанная якобы переписка по меньшей мере даёт повод задуматься.

Почтенный гражданин
    A man who pushes his own country into the civil war deserves only a piece of rope and a handy tree branch.
    Do you see any other way to force Putin & co. to resign?
    He certainly does not want that, because he knows that the new leaders will try to prosecute him.
    Just like they are now prosecuting Mubarak...

Banned
    Do you mean because he has a blog that critisizes the government? Do you think it should be banned?
    No, banning anybody's blog is not a good way of taking care of things. Everybody should be able to say what they want (just make sure not to break a law when you speak things) and he is breaking some laws. For example: extremism, violation of coat of arms. And I don't see why he shouldn't be punished for that, after all he's calling for "justice" then let's justice do the job
    Making caricature of Coat of arms is completely anti-patriotic and has nothing to do with current government and I don't see how it would help Russian people to build a strong country

My opinion is that politicians must be under public scrutiny. I don't know whether democracy is the right thing for Russia or not, but surely corruption is a bad thing from any perspective. I think it's good that he exposes corruption!
    Corruption exposure is good but he's not cooperating with government but goes against it, thus I don't think his target is corruption
    And yes, I know that government is corrupted but not every one of them, after all they just people like you and me
    His actions are too provocative and it is an open question what they bring more: good or bad, for people in Russia

Quote Originally Posted by nulle View Post
    Do you see any other way to force Putin & co. to resign?
    Resign and be replaced by whom? What will follow this resignation?

He certainly does not want that, because he knows that the new leaders will try to prosecute him. Just like they are now prosecuting Mubarak...
    Those leaders of opposition... they are not qualified to run this country. In fact, between them and Putin I would chose Putin even though I despise him. Who's able enough to replace him? Not Navalny, certainly. When you remove a leader you must have a replacement candidate or you'll end up with chaos and turmoil. I don't see such a leader yet.

More Indications of the Depth of U.S. Involvement in the Russian Unrest
    Earlier this week, I reported on Aleksei Navalny, and an NYT profile that dubbed him "The Man Behind the Russian Protests."
    Given certain facts in the profile, I speculated Navalny might have CIA connections. Now comes further information that shows that Navalny is a recipient of US government funding. At LRC, Daniel McAdams reports:
    Thanks to the intrepid and indefatigable Tony Cartalucci for digging deeper (as true journalists once did) into the bogus "Russia Blogger is Putin's worst nightmare" press orgy to discover that this brave Russian do-gooder coining the memorable "party of crooks and thieves" slogan to describe Prime Minister Putin's United Russia party is a long-time recipient of US government semi-covert largesse via its corrupt color revolution machine the National Endowment for Democracy (sic). "Democracy activist" Alexey Navalny, according to his "Yale World Fellow" profile, "is also co-founder of the Democratic Alternative movement and was vice-chairman of the Moscow branch of the political party YABLOKO," which received funding from the National Endowment for Democracy according to cables made public via the whistleblower website, Wikileaks.
    Navalny's main collaborator, Ilya Yashin, is also a recipient of NED's Russia regime change funding as head of the Moscow branch of the People's Freedom Party and leading member of the "Strategy 31" campaign. Cartalucci points out that NED's own webpage advertises "Strategy 31" as a major recipient of US government funding.
    Bottom line, the many legged Empire is operating everywhere, except for possibly, central L.A. and certain parts of Auburn, Alabama.
    EconomicPolicyJournal.com: More Indications of the Depth of U.S. Involvement in the Russian Unrest

And sorry, but I can't hold myself to post this:

Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Hanna
    Unbelievable!!! Well, after reading Basil77's post, I see what you all mean.
    I really want to give the US the benefit of the doubt and not be too "anti-American" but they are practically making it impossible.

I still think that somebody needs to stand up against corruption in Russia, but it should be somebody who really cares about the country, not some CIA implant!

The story I read was in a Swedish paper, but I saw the exact same story on the BBC website just now. Clerarly the story abut this "hero" is doing its round around the world.

Based on all this, I'd be quite tempted to throw him in prison myself, if I was Russian (I mean honestly, accepting money from the CIA!!) But that's probably exactly what the CIA psychological warfare experts want, because then he becomes a martyr...

Too bad Russia doesn't exile people to Siberia anymore. Otherwise he could be sent on a nice all-expenses-paid holiday & stay in a nice hotel (no need to mistreat people), and have his uprising in Omsk, or something.....

Властелин
    It appears, the thing is, anyone who dares to contradict the wisest commie (then united Russia) party in Russia automatically receives certain amounts of money from the CIA, and there's no way to fix it in any possible future. At the same time, receiving money from the U.S. and especially CIA is considered the heaviest crime one can ever commit on there. So, those of you guys who wish for a truly multi-party system, parliament and democracy can just find some other place to live around the world, coz anyone who begs to try any changes to implement this actually fails before the first try.

Banned
    I still think that somebody needs to stand up against corruption in Russia, but it should be somebody who really cares about the country
    precisely
    you got the exact point
    If one would analyse his actions one would ask a question to oneself: does he really fight against corruption or he's fighting against government and Russian values?

Подающий надежды оратор
    precisely
    you got the exact point
    If one would analyse his actions one would ask a question to oneself: does he really fight against corruption or he's fighting against government and Russian values?
    I think it is universal opinion in Russia that corruption is equivalent of government .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jnllll View Post
    I think it is universal opinion in Russia that corruption is equivalent of government .
    it is not
    it is an opinion of majority but not everyone
    if everybody in government is corrupted then who's gonna fight corruption?
    I personally think that things changing for good in Russia but very slowly

Hanna
    I read the article that Basil77 linked to and I actually believe the points they are making.
    It is impossible to ignore the evidence - I've seen it in media almost daily and I have known people who have had internship (well paid!) with some of the organisations mentioned, in the 1990s. The scenario reads like a conspiracy theory, but it's actually not.

I wonder what normal Americans would think about their country meddling in this way overseas, while neglecting their own citizens at home. I am guessing 95% haven't got any idea of what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2011/12/wall-street-vs-russia.html
    Conclusion It is quite clear that the National Endowment for Democracy, Freedom House, the Foreign Policy Initiative, and even the US State Department whose new foreign affairs advisory board is full of think-tanks representing overt corporate-financier interests, are not interested in "democracy," "human rights," or "freedom" in Russia, but rather removing the Kremlin out of the way, and reestablishing the parasitic feeding on the Russian people and its economy they enjoyed after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Подающий надежды оратор
    it is not
    it is an opinion of majority but not everyone
    if everybody in government is corrupted then who's gonna fight corruption?
    I personally think that things changing for good in Russia but very slowly
    Не берусь спорить...
    Вообще, судить о том, что происходит в политике - это как судить о том, что происходит на дне грязного, непрозрачного пруда только лишь по расходящимся на его поверхности кругам, но и даже на эти круги смотря через мутные, искажающие очки прессы и телевидения.
    Crocodile likes this.

Почтенный гражданин
    When Russian ruling elite can't think of anything better - they can always resort to good old anti-americanism.

Hanna
    When Russian ruling elite can't think of anything better - they can always resort to good old anti-americanism.
    Well, the Americans are basically serving it to them on a platter, so can you blame the Russians? The US has meddled there for over a century.

If the US did not constantly meddle, there would be no reason for any anti-americanism.
    For example, whoever heard of anti-Canadianism or anti-Brazil or even anti-China?

Those countries are large and important, but do not consider themselves by default justified to meddle in the affairs of countries around the world, or at least they wait until their input is sought.

Also, the outcome of the American meddling is usually not beneficial for the county in question, despite fluffy talk about freedom, democracy and human rights.

"By their fruits, ye shall know them... "
    Look at the state of Middle East, Central America - classical American meddling grounds.

Russia would be a great deal wiser to solve its problems internally than accept any kind of help from the USA.

я то их почитал, а вы?
    все мои комментарии были на сновании предоставленных "документов"
    Ну, не то, чтобы я сильно вчитывался... так, по диагонали. Что касается проверки документов, я полагаюсь на специалистов из УБЭП. Если документы не в порядке, тогда в проведении проверки было бы отказано, именно на основании неполности или сомнительности документов. А если проверку невозможно провести из-за того, что иностранные компании отказываются предоставлять свои документы, тогда именно это и должно говориться в заключении. Правильно? Проверка была проведена, и заключение гласит, что никаких нарушений не обнаружено. Правильно действовал менеджмент, используя услуги киприотов в процессе поставки буровых установок. Ибо, как известно, Кипр - один из мировых центров добычи нефти, а киприоты - лучшие посредники для оптовых закупок. Кроме того, как известно, у России вообще неважные отношения с Китаем, и поэтому услуги посредников являлись жизненной необходимостью.

Я лишь говорил о том, что Навальный делал практические шаги по борьбе с коррупцией. Не о том, что у него это прекрасно получалось. Ты не мог бы мне назвать того, кто делал или делает это очень эффективно?

потому что ремонт дорог это бюджетная статья, которая принимается раз в год
    Правильно, а вот ты, например, можешь получить хоть какую-нибудь информацию о том, сколько на это было выделено денег и сколько на что было потрачено? Ничегошеньки мы не знаем об этой статье. Может, что раз в год и принималось, но дороги плохие.

и писать жалобы каждый день это просто спам, который ничего не изменит
    Раз уж использовать интернетные мемы, тогда это не спам, а DDoS-атака. Ежу понятно, что если написать жалобу на плохие дороги, то никто не ответит, а если и ответит, то только то, что денег на ремонт нет. А DDoS-атака, как ей и положено, привлекает всеобщее внимание, заставляет [немножко] потеть высоких руководителей и таким образом создаёт какую-то практическую движуху. В отличие от глухого "ну, всё равно коррупция была, есть и будет, поэтому давайте с ней жить и вообще ничего не делать."

а кто-то его в этом обвиняет? я не видел
    Ну, приехали. навальный американский проект - Google Search даёт 4,470,000 результатов. Даже Кургинян успел отметиться на то же дерево. Так, что часть твоих налоговых денег шла и идёт в карман Навального.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil View Post
    Не знаю, но опубликованная его якобы взломанная якобы переписка по меньшей мере даёт повод задуматься.
    И это пишет человек, становление которого происходило в 90-е?

Quote Originally Posted by Basil77 View Post
    And sorry, but I can't hold myself to post this:
    Do you endorse that?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast