Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Russia's immigration policy and public opinion

JB
    Старший оракул
    Not only real Chinese food but real Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean and Philipine foods. Every night at work is an international feast!(we all bring in our home cooked national foods )
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    Not only real Chinese food but real Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean and Philipine foods. Every night at work is an international feast!(we all bring in our home cooked national foods )
    Sure, home made food is traditional by default. Like people nowadays ken their way about the kitchen. Like people eat food these days. Fodder, fodder's the word. And the fact that it's been made at home doesn't make it any better than at some butt-end-of-the-borough plumbers' canteen.

As for partying every night, I do hope you manage to sandwich some work in between... In this country we have a culture of work - we're used to working very hard, I personally put in from 10 to 12 and sometimes 14 hours of work daily.

P.S. Sorry for my mood, I'm not really that grumpy, it's just that hearing someone boast of their loafing makes me want to do desperate things I don't want to talk about here. Freeloader! Come down to earth with a bump thy shallt some day...
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Завсегдатай
    I'm green with envy, JB, apparently you feed your face far more chow mein than I feed mine.... It's not fair, I want chicken chow mein, I want pork chow mein, I want fish chow mein, I want chocolate chow mein, I want caviar chow mein, but all I get are shoe-lace spaghetti and rubber sole schnitzels.... oh, yeah, also lots of wuerstchen mit doberman pincher urine sauerkraut...

JB
    Старший оракул
    If you want to spend 13 hours a night (1830-0730) helping us deliver babies we'll be glad to feed you any kind of food you want!

Завсегдатай
    If you want to spend 13 hours a night (1830-0730) helping us deliver babies we'll be glad to feed you any kind of food you want!
    Wha' you some sort of midwife or something? You'll want to remember to wash those manky hands before you eat anything...

JB
    Старший оракул
    Yes.
    We have very strict health laws in California. We wash our hands at least once a shift.

Завсегдатай
    Yes.
    We have very strict health laws in California. We wash our hands at least once a shift.
    Once a shift? Jasus, sweet virgin Marry and St Patrick, you mean you deliver one baby and go straight onto delivering another one without even giving your mitts a casual rinse?
    Do you recycle your rubbish? How much water is an averag flush in an American toilet? Do you have economical flushes as in modern flats in Russia and Scandinavia, or do you use Niagara falls type of flush like they have in France? What is being done to protect the country's natural resources?

JB
    Старший оракул
    VM, when you go international with your "shag meister" schtick you will probably get to see a lot of American maternity wards. Then you can do a personal evaluation of our sanitary habits.
    As for the toilets; this is California where water is more valuable than gold, so all toilets are the water conservation type.
    Waste water is purified at a sewage treatment plant then recycled to water the golf courses.

Завсегдатай
    VM, when you go international with your "shag meister" schtick you will probably get to see a lot of American maternity wards.
    No way, you girls age too fast for me, I would have to shag young teens, but that's illegal so they would arrest me. I doubt their serve my favourite type of Danish muesli in your jails, so I think I won't be performing in your country. And of course I always use a condom. A good Russian condom, at least I know it won't tear. Besides, I know someone who has been to a maternity ward in your country - she's told me everything, all the juice details. I know what appauling conditions your women have to give birth in. My heart goes out to them.

As for the toilets; this is California where water is more valuable than gold, so all toilets are the water conservation type.
    What is the average flush volume in cc?

Waste water is purified at a sewage treatment plant then recycled to water the golf courses.
    Very good. I wonder how effective the system is - what's its uptime?

JB
    Старший оракул
    Yes it's true, a woman in California has it pretty bad in the maternity ward. Those private rooms (bigger than a Russian 2 room apartment) with private bath and toilet are just too small to fit all the junk we put in there! Cable TV, VCR, oak beds and dressers, oak crib, bed for husband or grandma, rocking chairs, etc. And when the family moves in their computers and video cameras I have to move around all of my computerized IV pumps, oxygen monitors and blood pressure machines!
    And of course we offer pain free childbirth (epidurals) so these women calmly sit and watch TV throughout the whole process. No wonder your friend had such a bad experience.

As for the toilet and waste water question I have no idea. You'll have to ask a waste water engineer.

Slightly dated, but worth a bump....

Hanna said, on another thread:
    The minimum wage in Germany is 10 Euro per hour. Such jobs are builder, in a restaurant or in agriculture. If someone is caught by immigration police, there is no punishment or problem - they would just say; "you don't have a work permit, go home." It is the employer who gets punished and has to pay a fee. When they find an illegal worker they sometimes do nothing, and sometimes buy the person a ticket home.
    Hanna, this is off-topic - I tried to pm you, but no luck. I'm very interested in the way you say the Germans handle illegal immigrants, it's so much better than what Florida is getting ready to do. I don't speak German at all. Do you know where I can find info (in English) on the German policy? Is that typical of the EU? Please pm, or maybe we can start another thread on illegal immigration? Thanks! *Goes off to make sure there isn't already one*

And, to keep on Russian topics, what happens to illegal immigrants in Russia? Employer fined, or illegal immigrant booted out, or both?
    Correct my Russian, please! Пожалуйста, исправьте мои ошибки!

Помогите мирy oдним щелчком ! Help the world with one click!
    http://www.thehungersite.com/clickTo...s_home_sitenav

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123