Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ron Paul! Save the Constitution of Rights!

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan
    I sometimes feel like a US citizen on the politico-economico level (capitalism and personal responsibility) and some friends tell me I should apply. I'm not trying to steer anything.
    The founding fathers wrote it somewhere about the foreign nations.
    And about Ron Paul. Look at original post, there is a link to a video where Ron Paul explains his stance towards Russia or any country.

here

http://www.russiatoday.ru/guests/video/726
    He doesn't sound very convincing... shocking that I would say that, isn't it? Again, it's either Obama or Hillary... either way the country is falling like a ripe plum from a weak branch... No worries, though! I respect your efforts to persuade me! But I stand strong, Ron Paul shall not win.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryfynch
    But I stand strong, Ron Paul shall not win.
    well I agree with you. Ron Paul will not win the presidency. They will assassinate him anyways. The fight is elsewhere. The Healing has begun. The ripe Plum will fall in your hands, however watch the new sap reviving the old tree.

Ron Paul charisma does not lie in his looks or his voice. Watch again. Watch other videos. You might see why so many fall for this presidential candidate.

http://masterrussian.net/mforum/viewtop ... c&start=15
    tp rytom. reason why something is wrong and we get sometimes paranoiac. So many people act like ryotm or whatever you spell it.

Idealism is a very dangerous thing, Mordan. Look at Communist Russia.
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    +1
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Завсегдатай
    http://masterrussian.net/mforum/viewtopic.php?t=14581&postdays=0&postorder=asc&sta rt=15
    tp rytom. reason why something is wrong and we get sometimes paranoiac. So many people act like ryotm or whatever you spell it.
    Yes, something is wrong all the time and sometimes somebody gets paranoiac. You're extremely right, mrodan or how you spell it.
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

well i beg to disagree. Power Hungry Stalin ruined it. My grand father who worked a lot in Russia during the 70's, often told me with melancholy that it is sad Russians did not succeed in their dream.

Power IS the dangerous thing. Not idealism.

Hear Gandalf.

We have to work together to restrain any kind of power in the hands of individuals. And people like Luybe or Rtyom (now I got it) who tend to badly use their power make me puke.

Почтенный гражданин
    well i beg to disagree. Power Hungry Stalin ruined it. My grand father who worked a lot in Russia during the 70's, often told me with melancholy that it is sad Russians did not succeed in their dream.

Power IS the dangerous thing. Not idealism.

Hear Gandalf.

We have to work together to restrain any kind of power in the hands of individuals. And people like Luybe or Rtyom (now I got it) who tend to badly use their power make me puke.
    Anything can spoil in the hands of humans!! Power and idealism are not the only dangerous things in the world. And excuse me... your power to annoy is far worse than the occasional insult from Luybe or Rtyom.... and I admit I'm no better. Communism CANNOT work!! simple as that, the ruler doesn't matter, the system lacks the flying buttresses of society to spread the power evenly.... and I've watched many videos, he appears no better than when I first listened to him. AND, the tree will be struck down by lightening of the more powerful people in the world... I'm sorry to say...

Увлечённый спикер
    and what about all the other countries in which communism did not work?
    Stalin also ruined those?

I bet if Ron Paul where in charge of the soviet union it would have been great.

Завсегдатай
    Mordan, I believe you're a nice fellow. But your recent behaviour, when you come back to the forum after so long an abscence, is puzzling and funny. You're cherished by the ide
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Quote Originally Posted by Rtyom
    But your recent behaviour, when you come back to the forum after so long an abscence, is puzzling and funny.
    I stopped learning Russian for personal reasons.

I came back here on the behalf of personal responsibility. I learned about Ron Paul the 2nd of January. 1 weeks later, I started to understand. 2 weeks later, I woke up. Then I started to see the system in which I live. I had choosen the red pill without knowing. And around me what do you think I see ? Blue pill apathic sheeps, and don't be mistaken I was the same before and I was buying more or less the ideas of the system.
    Now the Matrix comparaison is worth what its worth. The movie's theme has been corrupted by fame and money, for us to see in the Matrix II and III.

I'm not only going on MR forum. But on many others. Belgian newspapers's forums, gaming forums, hannity forums, perspective forums and more. And I speak about Ron Paul to everyone in real life and try to explain the message. And I want to stress this. Ron Paul and I are just messengers. We are not trying to convince you in order to gain power over you. We want the ideas to convince you in order for you to gain power.

Power is less dangerous when atomised.

Now to stay in the M comparaison, some people deliberately choose the blue pill And there is nothing we can do about it. It is their choice to continue to revere the chain around their neck. But the comparaison stops here. It is not a blue/red choice. It tooks me several weeks of research to digest Ron Paul's message. It took a few beers and 1 full day of face to face discussion with a highly educated work colleague to explain the Ron Paul's issues as a whole. The ideas convinced him, but I saw in his body language that he could still choose the blue pill and go back to life as usual. He is still free to prefer the confort of the statu quo.
    I hope people will start to listen when 1 euro will buy 2 dollars and when the oil barrel will cost 200$.

I understand that by popping up out of nowhere, Ron Paul's messengers are wierd, puzzling and sometimes scary. I try to modify the behavior to prevent that.

the tree will be struck down by lightening of the more powerful people in the world... I'm sorry to say...
    I'm you are honestly sorry to say, you can help us save some seeds of the tree.

Почтенный гражданин

the tree will be struck down by lightening of the more powerful people in the world... I'm sorry to say...
    I'm you are honestly sorry to say, you can help us save some seeds of the tree.
    I'm NOT sorry to say that I'd rather not join your political cult....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123