Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul! Save the Constitution of Rights!

Well, are you still hoping on Ron Paul, or are you going to settle with McCain, the Putin-basher?
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Увлечённый спикер
    ron paul is a douche

Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    Well, are you still hoping on Ron Paul, or are you going to settle with McCain, the Putin-basher?
    I'm still for Ron Paul. He can still win. Not many people know but McCain has cancer, some kind of melanoma. And anyways I'm not crazy to vote for McCain, trigger happy who wants to stay 100 years in Iraq. If not Ron Paul, I ll support Obama.

luybe.. your cheap insult shows us that you have the same level of education as Mike Norton in The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada (Tommy Lee Jones and Barry Pepper who plays Mike Norton)

Do you still think Ron Paul can win? You know he pracitcly needs 100% of the vote of the rest of the states in America? It's even less likely than Bugs Bunny winning the vote...

Старший оракул
    Do you still think Ron Paul can win? You know he pracitcly needs 100% of the vote of the rest of the states in America? It's even less likely than Bugs Bunny winning the vote...
    When myself are voting for someone it doesn't depend as a big chance a candidate has for win. At least I don't follow to mob and have my own opinion...
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...us/mage7yu.jpg
    God granted me the serenity to accept the things
    I cannot change
    Courage to change the things I can
    And wisdom to know the difference

Увлечённый спикер
    luybe.. your cheap insult shows us that you have the same level of education as Mike Norton in The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada (Tommy Lee Jones and Barry Pepper who plays Mike Norton)[/quote]

Я уверен что ты не знаеш мой уровень образования. И почему ты стараешься выпендриваться, всем все равно.

well because the media likes the power of telling you who is winning.
    what matters in the republican nomination is the PLEDGED delegates.
    The media says McCain has over 800. But this is far from the real truth.
    If McCain does not get 1191 PLEDGED delegates, the convention is brokered and Ron Paul can get elected if he can convince the delegates that he is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by lyube
    Я уверен что ты не знаеш мой уровень образования. И почему ты стараешься выпендриваться, всем все равно.
    я угадал, правильно кажется.

Увлечённый спикер
    Кажется, что ты почти такой же умный как Курли в передаче три посмешища, если ты думаешь, что Рон Паул может выиграть.
    Может быть в твоих мечтах. У Джона Маккейна 804 делагата, которые должны голосовать за него, и еще 26 которые уже пообещали голосовать за него. У Рона Паула 16. Продалжай мечтать.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan
    well because the media likes the power of telling you who is winning.
    what matters in the republican nomination is the PLEDGED delegates.
    The media says McCain has over 800. But this is far from the real truth.
    If McCain does not get 1191 PLEDGED delegates, the convention is brokered and Ron Paul can get elected if he can convince the delegates that he is the best.
    Well, what is the truth? Are you sitting on some pertinent information, we don't have? Most republican primaries are winner take all, and it is pretty easy to count up to 800 for McCain... It's more likely that Huckabee will win than Ron Paul, at least Republicans are actually voting for him!

Are you sitting on some pertinent information, we don't have?
    delegates haven't been chosen yet and this especially true for Caucuses. They will be chosen at State Conventions. So Ron Paul can still win at State Conventions.
    Rules vary from state to state so it is nearly impossible to have a true delegate count at the moment. McCain definitely has a lot more but not enough to win the nomination outright.

We are being brainwashed by the media.

look at the way they report Nevada results

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj6rUM7BHT8

for the record Ron Paul finished 2nd. and this video is the turning point for me. From then, with the proof in front of my eyes, I started to talk to people about Ron Paul and the fascism in a supposedly free country.

We are being brainwashed by the media.

look at the way they report Nevada results

for the record Ron Paul finished 2nd. and this video is the turning point for me. From then, with the proof in front of my eyes, I started to talk to people about Ron Paul and the fascism in a supposedly free country.
    Hold your horses there, buddy. Fascism?

There was nothing wrong in the way they presented the results. The media was naturally focusing on the three candidates that had actually won a primary before the super tuesday, since they were the three that had a chance of winning any of the states in play. And lo and behold, Paul didn't capture many a delagate, if any. Besides, they also ignored Thompson too. As far as I know, both Paul and Thompson participated in all the Republican debates, so the media can't be brainwashing us that much You should be complaining for Mike Gravel and Kucinich who weren't even allowed in the Democratic debates, those evil Democrats.

Почтенный гражданин

Re: it is a world

Funny how a Belgian knows what's best for USA...

I don't speak as a belgian but as a world's citizen.
    Bah humbug!! You sound like a sheep being lead to the slaughter... Ron Paul will lose, I can promise you that. What propaganda have you been reading, Mordan??!!! Face the facts, Ron Paul doesn't have much of a chance... If you ask me you've been brainwashed by some sort of media for Ron Paul.... or you are just radically paranoid... I'm sorry for you....

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryfynch

Bah humbug!! You sound like a sheep being lead to the slaughter... Ron Paul will lose, I can promise you that. What propaganda have you been reading, Mordan??!!! Face the facts, Ron Paul doesn't have much of a chance... If you ask me you've been brainwashed by some sort of media for Ron Paul.... or you are just radically paranoid... I'm sorry for you....
    Ron Paul might probably lose. But I support him because I support his ideas. While the majority vote for McCain, not because of his ideas, because like in a horserace, they vote for the likely winner.
    I'm facing the facts. No problems. If I'm a sheep, you are mollusk

well in the video above, Ron Paul was second. I said it again: Ron Paul is 2nd in Nevada. The usual american when watching this video is in complete denial. They re-hash your same argument which is: why uttering a single time the name Ron Paul or showing Ron Paul's photo. He hasn't win a state yet. His second place in Nevada does not count. WoW. Nice argument.
    well if you can't see something is amiss here, you are beyond hope.

you wanna feel good and think you are right. Ok. Do it. this video remains though.

There was nothing wrong in the way they presented the results.
    ok. I see where you stand. there was 3-4 states before Nevada. Censoring a 2nd place out of six candidates is nothing wrong for you.

Почтенный гражданин

Ron Paul might probably lose. But I support him because I support his ideas. While the majority vote for McCain, not because of his ideas, because like in a horserace, they vote for the likely winner.

well in the video above, Ron Paul was second. I said it again: Ron Paul is 2nd in Nevada. The usual american when watching this video is in complete denial. They re-hash your same argument which is: why uttering a single time the name Ron Paul or showing Ron Paul's photo. He hasn't win a state yet. His second place in Nevada does not count. WoW. Nice argument.

you wanna feel good and think you are right. Ok. Do it. this video remains though.
    Mollusk... ha-ha-ha... that's a good one... Nevada is one state, one blimey state. You, my good sir, are the hopeless one... It's going to be either Hilary or Obama that win, neither of which are the best candidates. Either way... America is falling like a ripe plum...

Mollusk... ha-ha-ha... that's a good one... Nevada is one state, one blimey state. You, my good sir, are the hopeless one... It's going to be either Hilary or Obama that win, neither of which are the best candidates. Either way... America is falling like a ripe plum...
    where do you live? I will show you tens of videos.

and by the way I'm far from hopeless. Ron Paul is Hope, Pure hope for the World. He is setting an example to follow. An example of liberty and personal responsibility. We shall resist the notion we are fighting for power. We are fighting to give power back to people. We don't want to make new laws. We want to abolish those laws that take away your liberty, your life, your right to choose.
    I have never been so happy in my life. And the funny thing, my russian experience and Putin's interview in the Time magazine helped me see the light. It may sounds like a paradox but it isn't.
    By the way. Ron Paul is the only one who wants to scrap the idea of that useless missile defense system and talk to Russia with real respect, like the CONSTITUTION OF THE USA TELLS US TO DO.

ok. I see where you stand. there was 3-4 states before Nevada. Censoring a 2nd place out of six candidates is nothing wrong for you.
    There was no censoring of 2nd place, they showed the results, didn't they? There wasn't any mention either about high-profile people like Guliani who is much more known the Mr. Paul. The fact is, if you look at the results thus far, Huckabee surprised everyone with a win in Iowa (compare coverage of his candidacy before Iowa and after) and McCain did a comeback in New Hampshire (compare the coverage of his candidacy before NH and after), THAT'S why the media focused on them. If Ron Paul was whooping ass and coming 1st, he'd be in the limelight too!

e only one who wants to scrap the idea of that useless missile defense system and talk to Russia with real respect, like the CONSTITUTION OF THE USA TELLS US TO DO.
    The consitution doesn't tell you to do anything, you are not a USA citizen. Stop using "we" when trying to steer American policy. If anything, you are creating a negative impression of the person you love so, by acting paranoic and insultive. You will never win anybody over that way!

Почтенный гражданин

where do you live? I will show you tens of videos.

and by the way I'm far from hopeless. Ron Paul is Hope, Pure hope for the World. He is setting an example to follow. An example of liberty and personal responsibility. We shall resist the notion we are fighting for power. We are fighting to give power back to people. We don't want to make new laws. We want to abolish those laws that take away your liberty, your life, your right to choose.
    I have never been so happy in my life. And the funny thing, my russian experience and Putin's interview in the Time magazine helped me see the light. It may sounds like a paradox but it isn't.
    By the way. Ron Paul is the only one who wants to scrap the idea of that useless missile defense system and talk to Russia with real respect, like the CONSTITUTION OF THE USA TELLS US TO DO.
    I'm from America. Why are you saying "we"? You are not an American citizen. Find me the part of the constitution that tells "us" ,meaning American citizens, to talk with any country with real respect and quotes from Ron Paul to support that he actually would do some peaceful negotiations... and I might give you a pat on the back. There are ways to weasel around those laws that are supposedly taking away my "liberty, life, and right to choose". AND sometimes power isn't best returned to the people... Some Americans wouldn't know what to do with the power if the power was "returned" to them...

I sometimes feel like a US citizen on the politico-economico level (capitalism and personal responsibility) and some friends tell me I should apply. I'm not trying to steer anything.
    The founding fathers wrote it somewhere about the foreign nations.
    And about Ron Paul. Look at original post, there is a link to a video where Ron Paul explains his stance towards Russia or any country.

here

http://www.russiatoday.ru/guests/video/726

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast