Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: question on how russians dress compared to americans

mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    i was using that as an example. if could comprehend things with the slightest bit of sarcasm, i was meaning they ban things for the stupidest reasons. like, i hate how. whever some kid cuts off his finger, or throws boiling water on his friend. they say he "was immatating a stunt he saw on jackass" ok i have seen every episode of jackass, and seen the movie also. no where in there did anyone throw bioling water on anybody. (i saw this on the news last night) it just надоело me so much !!
    Actually, kids do imitate what they see on television. There are hundreds of moronic teenagers running around with camcorders making their own spinoffs of Jackass and imitating pro wrestlers and anyone else. Do you remember a few years back when those two kids put a frog in a blender and burned down their house or something after watching it on Beavis and Butthead, and afterwards the show had to put that disclaimer up? These shows aren't getting banned because frantic housewives are overreacting, it's because our teenagers and children are idiots. Is Grand Theft Auto going to encourage kids to be violent? No, probably not. I happen to like the GTA games and I think all those annoying religious groups like the PMRC and annoying religious individuals like Joe Lieberman who happen to be Southern Baptists or Orthodox Jews and therefore know what's best for an entire country should go jump off a cliff. But once you break down the barriers of censorship then the market becomes a free-for-all sensationalism contest rather than a competition for quality (ever wonder why there's no literary classics these days, and the bestsellers are pieces of fictional polemic swill like Slander and Stupid White Men). And who ever heard of an entertainment conglomerate showing individual social responsibility when it's more profitable to include as much profanity, sex, and violence as possible? One need only compare the films of yesterday to the Vin Diesel-esque gorillas that are paid exorbitant amounts to poorly imitate two-dimensional characters on the screen today. No talent? Throw in some explosions. Weak story? Spray one of the bustier female extras with a hose.

By the way, stereotyping is funny. As long as you don't actually believe one race or religion or national identity is inferior to another then who cares what jokes you make about the other?

Новичок

Russians in Berlin...

There are many Russians in Berlin... eastern half of the city belongs to
    them. You can allways recognize the Russian players they dress allways
    completely black.

JB
    Старший оракул
    Hollywood is also very Russian. When we go to Russian parties or events black is always the majority of outfits. Especially black leather jackets for both men and women.
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

z80
    Почтенный гражданин
    Party at z80's house.
    I hate Signatures

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345