Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: North Korean strike timed?

Увлечённый спикер
    It does not guarantee the result. While she exists you can not feel safe. You have to kill all those people like her until they did not kill you. Then you should settle a control over all who remained and check each month with lie detector, and if they suddenly start to support dictators or hate US, kill immediately. This is the only way to save democracy.
    I do not subsribe to that belief. You say i do, but you would be wrong. I will safer with my gun and my eye on those who hate the US. This is called planning for the worst and hoping for the best. Until such a time that i feel the hatred towards the US is gone. And dictators such as Kim, Castro, and Chavez are no longer the proxy weapons of those who hate us.

Увлечённый спикер
    Quote Originally Posted by Romik View Post
    Eric C.

Maybe you should do it again (reread)? How can they earn more if there is "Economic blockade"? I'm against communism but your point isn't fair in that conditions.
    Are you saying if you cant trade with the US then its impossible for you to earn more? Other people trade with Cuba...just not the US. As is our right to decide who we wish to barter or not barter with.

Увлечённый спикер
    Quote Originally Posted by it-ogo View Post
    It does not guarantee the result. While she exists you can not feel safe. You have to kill all those people like her until they did not kill you. Then you should settle a control over all who remained and check each month with lie detector, and if they suddenly start to support dictators or hate US, kill immediately. This is the only way to save democracy.

There were some financial problems in USA recently. Also the system of medical care is a bit... insane. Maybe small bombing would help?
    You prove my point you relish our suffering and pain. Your comment and Hanna's comment to the same about wishing the US ecomony to suffer and by extension the people who live here. How else should i react? Rejoice that you wish us to suffer. Another reason why i am keeping my eye on you guys. Our economy is not what it once was largerly because we engage with free trade with china and india. Which has helped to pull many of them from unbelievable conditions. And as a consequece has further reduced the number of blue collar jobs that are available here. Our medical system may not be perfect but people do recieve care here even if they cant afford it. The may get strapped with a large bill (which happened to me) but unless the hospital does not follow the law they will recieve the same treatment as i or any other person(even illegal aliens) would recieve.

Увлечённый спикер
    United States embargo against Cuba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

is a link to the embargo. Maybe wiki is in on the propaganda.

Here is a link to some of what the N Koreans have been upto. Maybe the guardian is in on the propaganda.

Timeline: North Korea – key events since the end of the Korean war | World news | guardian.co.uk

Here is another link to the Korean war from wiki propaganda
    Korean War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hanna
    @Eric and Nerms So 10 years from now, when the US is even deeper in debt to China, they might consider writing some of it off, in exchange for the right to have a few military bases on US soil.

Since you think it's completely ok for richer countries to put military bases on the territory of poorer countries, you wouldn't mind a few million Chinese soldiers and Chinese nukes spread out evenly across they US, right....? Just to protect you!

You might even be so lucky as to have a Chinese base next door. And Chinese dominance of your media would be cool, right? Also mandatory Chinese from grade 1 in school... or are you anti-Chinese? Then when they demand that you change your laws to accommodate Chinese financial interests or face economic sanctions, you won't mind that either, will you? (That's what the USA just did to Sweden.)

It could be a bit like this... and it might be useful to memorise this song too, you never know! That's it comrades, bye for now - I'm off to see my pal Osama and cook up a really nasty plan. (In case you didn't know, he's an asylum seeker in Sweden; they sent him on a free "Swedish for immigrants" course at the ice hotel in Lapland...)

PS - What's to say you can't get a lot for $15
    ? Nothing other than the current capitalist system. Clearly in Cuba it's enough to get by on for a month. Maybe bear that in mind next time you fill up the tank in your car.

Note to any US internet monitoring agencies, like Menwith Hill reading this: I am NOT serious, thanks!

Увлечённый спикер
    I was hoping to abandon most of those bases in order to save tax dollars and not increase our debt. But its clearer to me now from your hate for the US and the harm you wish to be heaped upon us now requires more viligance.

You only re-enforce my beliefs that i need to be careful about you guys. You probably think Osama Bin Laden is a freedom fighter. What i can see more clearly is he is your proxy fighter...much like all the afermentioned dicators. In your heart indicated from your words you wish them to harm us. Yet again threats againist my country with Chineese domination only re-enforces my belief that we need those bases.

If your aim was to change US minds let me say EPIC FAIL.

Увлечённый спикер
    Sweden – United States relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Here is the evil relations we have with your country. Here is what you are throwing away. Why would we force you to follow chineese financial policy? I doubt even we follow any such policy.

Увлечённый спикер
    Berlin Wall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is a symbol of injustice or maybe its propaganda...im not sure when your indoctornation started. They try to leave and our shoot in the back. Why didnt the US oppose this unification. Seems like it would be in the US interest to me.

Here is more recent take on it.
    Floating Cubans

International Rescue Committee | The International Rescue Committee goes to crisis zones to rescue and rebuild. We lead refugees from harm to home.
    Are they liars as well.

North Korean Prison Camp Escapee Tells of Horrors, Worries About Those Left Behind - washingtonpost.com
    are they liars.

Crossing Heaven’s Border ~ Helping North Korean Defectors | Wide Angle
    are they part of the propaganda machine as well

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerms View Post
    But its clearer to me now from your hate for the US and the harm you wish to be heaped upon us now requires more viligance.
    Sorry, but how other people's dislike of the US foreign policy, which is in no way can possibly turn into actual confrontation (can you seriously imagine Sweden in war with USA? I can't) gives you the right to hold other countries at nukepoint?
    In a way your posts are very disturbing. I'm starting to think that maybe we need our own bases in case you'll want to prevent some imaginary threat by bombing us a little. The most powerful state in the world which is clearly a bit paranoid and not afraid to use brute force - it sounds dangerous. ... Looks like a vicious cycle of distrust.

Увлечённый спикер

He's got a point here. US's feeding North Korea more than anyone else (with possible exception of China).

[trolling mode on]
    Or it could also be that US is so afraid of North Korean nuclear weapons that it's willing to give food to them so they wouldn't attack.
    [trolling mode off]

Seriously though, I think that the only thing that's stopping US from invading North Korea is a military defense pact signed between North Korea and China.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Увлечённый спикер
    Quote Originally Posted by gRomoZeka View Post
    Sorry, but how other people's dislike of the US foreign policy, which is in no way can possibly turn into actual confrontation (can you seriously imagine Sweden in war with USA? I can't) gives you the right to hold other countries at nukepoint?
    In a way your posts are very disturbing. I'm starting to think that maybe we need our own bases in case you'll want to prevent some imaginary threat by bombing us a little. The most powerful state in the world which is clearly a bit paranoid and not afraid to use brute force - it sounds dangerous. ... Looks like a vicious cycle of distrust.
    Yes i agree. Distrust indeed. Thankful you have all caused me to see the light. THANK YOU!

Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    PS - What's to say you can't get a lot for $15? Nothing other than the current capitalist system. Clearly in Cuba it's enough to get by on for a month. Maybe bear that in mind next time you fill up the tank in your car.
    Wow, maybe my year income would be enough to buy up their whole country? xD

Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by gRomoZeka View Post
    Hmm, I think most of Swedes like the US. There are some exceptions, though, which just prove the rule.

Увлечённый спикер
    Its very unlikely we would invade. For one we are to busy elsewhere. Two our ecomony is in the toliet. Three the chineese would never allow it. We would end up taking on the whole chineese army. Our military is 500,000 with 250,000 tied down. We would be outnumbered at least 10 to 1. Its more like we will tit for tat at some point. Sink one of there vessels etc.

Увлечённый спикер
    the nuclear information project: withdrawal of US nuclear weapons from South Korea
    for those that incorrectly believe we have nukes in S Korea.

And for those who dont know
    Japan finally confirms secret nukes pact with U.S. - Washington Times
    And for those that think that i only put what makes the US look good out there. Or that i am blind to everything and unreasonable.

Hanna
    Nerms: Either the school system in the USA is even worse than I thought, or you are being stupid on purpose...

Are you not able to to see that there is a difference between;

1) dislike, dissatisfaction AND
    2) hate

and then

1) Dislike of a country's foreign policy VERSUS
    2) Disliking a country itself VERSUS
    3) Disliking all people of a particular nationality.

I really only dislike the USA's foreign policy.... the rest of what I said was just to tease you a bit since you were being really silly.

The US foreign policy is dictated by American corporate interests, not by the will of the American people. (They don't even know where countries like Vietnam, Honduras and Iraq are located.... And I doubt they could give a good explanation as to why the USA needs airbases in Spain or Germany). The same business interests that manipulate US foreign policy also manipulate US mass-media, since they own most of it.

Sure, there are alternatives, which is good, but most people only read what's easily available and then take it at face-value. That's why so many Americans have the incredibly narrow-minded view of the world that you have. In Europe people are more exposed to different types of opinions, through access to the media of neighbouring countries, and thanks to contrasts between state media and privately owned media.

I think the USA as a country has many good points - things that I would like to see more of in Europe. I think that Americans (for the most part) are open, friendly and outgoing. Please believe me when I say that I don't wish any harm at all to the USA or it's people!

I just would very much like:
    1) That they US closed down it's military bases in Europe and
    2) That it stopped meddling in the affairs of other countries, through sanctions, covert operations or war and occupation.

.... and then just a little bit more humility on the part of some American citizens when they visit international internet forums.

But basically for the US to behave like a normal country rather than "the country to rule them all".

I can't understand why this viewpoint is so provocative to some Americans, such as yourself.

Увлечённый спикер
    Ah a little bit of reason from the otherside. I will explain what i think so you can understand. So the next time this comes up with some other hothead American you will understand. When you say you hope for the US economy to suffer i start to take that personal. When you start picturing Castro Kim, Osama bin Laden as just as bad as us or better you have cross the line again with me. When you start bragging about or economic collapse and how China is going to take us over. I start getting mad. When you say we are all brainwashed and without any real data to back that up. I am left to think you have must have some sort of hatered for my country. Rather i think it is you have some issue with facts. If you say i am brainwashed and give facts i cannot contradict....then aybe i will start to see your side. This is general how people see reason. Calling someone brainwashed and talking about America thru innuedo rather then facts is going to make them upset. My country is not perfect and i do think going into Iraq was not the right way to work that. I am glad Saddam is gone but in the end it wasnt really worth it. If you think i am unthinking there is one expression that i offer you.

You say you want us to leave these military bases. I pretty much do to. It cost us a lot of money.
    You say you want us to act like a normal country. That is very hard for us to do because right now South Korea's pissed off beyond belief as are the Japanese and we are there ally much the same as China is North Korea ally. We cant just abandom them. What cross words to you offer China or North Korea None. You offer only your venom for the US. Weather you know it or not many countries plead to us for help. As many as those that hate us. It diffcult for us to just tell them to take a jump in the lake. I dont hate you or really anyone really. I dont hate the N Korean or even the Cubans. I know they are trapped.

Historiker und Wahrheitssuche

The point here is that there are a lot of things you won't read in popular media. Just what is it that he is supposing?
    Last edited by Seraph; November 28th, 2010 at 12:20 AM. Reason: remove duplicate taken out of context

Увлечённый спикер
    Well i agree with the guy who says trust nothing. You may not know but i was already aware of the 3rd building.. He says that was not in the new media here. He is wrong i saw it here.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics
    That is my retort to his report. Which is mostly just supposition

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast