Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: More poisoning...

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Бармалей
    I ran out of milk when I needed it for macaroni and cheese this afternoon. I accuse Putin. Obviously, this means he did it. <sarcasm x50000>
    Если в кране нет воды? Мдаа... похоже ты прав...

Г. ПАВЛОВСКИЙ, глава Фонда эффективной политики: "Русские для Запада сегодня - главные изгои, какими бы хорошими мы ни были. Русские - это евреи XXI века, и это нужно учитывать".

I ran out of milk when I needed it for macaroni and cheese this afternoon. I accuse Putin. Obviously, this means he did it. <sarcasm x50000>

Since when do KV and I agree? The apocalypse must be upon us...
    Don't you know that milk is bad for you??? Vodka is the best
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Since when do KV and I agree? The apocalypse must be upon us...
    Uh oh... Anti-matter and matter meet!

Oh shi-
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    Quote Originally Posted by charlestonian
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    Oh Litvinenko and Politavskaya are probably not coincidences, but I think that the media will try to find more victims than there really are!
    Even one person killed by Russian government, just because he/she opposed it, is more than enough to worry about the system... Communists used to do this...
    Only communists? Do you think the American government was communistic?
    It has been estimated that there have been over 600 attempts on Castro's life committed by the CIA.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidel_Castro
    Wow! Hold your horses dude... Over 600 attempts on Castro's life??? If US really wanted Castro dead, one "attempt" would have been enough...
    Wikipedia is not always right...though I still like it: there are plenty of true facts at that site too.
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Are you saying that the CIA has never tried to kill Castro?

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    Oh Litvinenko and Politavskaya are probably not coincidences, but I think that the media will try to find more victims than there really are!
    Even one person killed by Russian government, just because he/she opposed it, is more than enough to worry about the system... Communists used to do this...
    Only communists? Do you think the American government was communistic?
    It has been estimated that there have been over 600 attempts on Castro's life committed by the CIA.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidel_Castro
    Wow! Hold your horses dude... Over 600 attempts on Castro's life??? If US really wanted Castro dead, one "attempt" would have been enough...
    Wikipedia is not always right...though I still like it: there are plenty of true facts at that site too.
    Wow! Dude, hold your horses, too If FSB really wanted Litvinenko dead, you wouldn't have seen him in hospital and wouldn't have read his "greetings" in your "free" press
    Let's avoid "what-if" sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan
    Where can you buy a micro "Geiger counter"? I'm planning to visit Russia this winter
    You can purchase it at every souvenir store here, in Russia.
    You should look among matryoshkas™ and balalaikas™.
    I always have one with me as a pendant on my keys.

Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

What the hell is going on in Russia???
    In Russia??! I thought that London and Dublin are not exactly in Russia. I should check the globe.
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

He is still alive, right? Maybe, CIA needs to take some poisoning lessons from Russians

Quote Originally Posted by Basil77
    In Russia??! I thought that London and Dublin are not exactly in Russia. I should check the globe.
    Orders came from Russia, no doubt...

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan
    Where can you buy a micro "Geiger counter"? I'm planning to visit Russia this winter
    You can purchase it at every souvenir store here, in Russia.
    You should look among matryoshkas™ and balalaikas™.
    I always have one with me as a pendant on my keys.

A good one

Is Berezovsky next???

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/200 ... NAodcXQHbw
    Berezovsky, who has accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of being behind the murder of former Russian agent Alexander Litvinenko, told ABC News recently that he fears for his life.

Litvinenko fled Russia after revealing what he said was a plot to kill Berezovsky, who had fallen out of favor with Putin.

He is still alive, right? Maybe, CIA needs to take some poisoning lessons from Russians
    You have a very rosy view of the Central Intelligence Agency, my friend! CIA agents are and were not infallable. Besides, assasinating a foreign leader is not so easy as it seems, it requires alot of help from insiders that are not always easy to reach or particularily loyal to the cause.

I forget under which president, but by law CIA agents can not assasinate foreign leaders anymore.

That the CIA tried to kill Castro is no news at all (I particularily remember the poisoned cigar case), I doubt the 600 number but read a little on this website, it has sources for every claim:

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/time ... eline=cuba

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Юрка
    Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    Я преувеличился, но все-таки это возможно, не так ли?
    Наш президент - нормальный парень, заслуженно занимающий своё место. Не думаю, что им владеют такого рода эмоции, о которых Вы упомянули. Во-первых приличный человек, во-вторых выбрали его не для этого.
    Тут уж надо поверить на слово. Иначе это воспринимается как неуважение к семидесяти процентам россиян, поддерживающих Путина.
    Да, я точно это хотел сказать. Скорее всего, Путин прилагает все усилия к постоянному улучшению России. Но нам надо принимать во внимание, что наши представители - нормальные люди! Среди нормальных людей есть убийцы и преступники. Если и он действительно хороший человек, все же примет плохие решения время от времени, особенно на должности такой ответственности. Может быть, убийство Литвиненко было за благо России.

Во всяком случае, я думаю, что Путин не имел никакого отношения к смерти Литвиненко. Один из его врагов хочет, чтобы западники рассматривали Россию более сумасшедшей страной, чем раньше. Может быть, Литвиненко сошел с ума и покончил с собой. :P

Завсегдатай
    Да, я именно это хотел сказать. Скорее всего, Путин прилагает все усилия к постоянному улучшению ситуации в России. Но нам надо принимать во внимание, что наши представители - нормальные люди! Среди нормальных людей есть убийцы и преступники. Если _ он действительно хороший человек, он все же принимает плохие решения время от времени, особенно на должности с такой ответственностью. Может быть, убийство Литвиненко было на благо России.

Во всяком случае, я думаю, что Путин не имел никакого отношения к смерти Литвиненко. Один из его врагов хочет, чтобы западники смотрели на Россию как на сумасшедшую страну, даже более, чем раньше. Может быть, Литвиненко сошел с ума и покончил с собой. :P
    In Russian, all nationalities and their corresponding languages start with a lower-case letter.

Banned
    ...Но нам надо принимать во внимание, что наши представители - нормальные люди! Среди нормальных людей есть убийцы и преступники. Если и он действительно хороший человек, все же примет плохие решения время от времени, особенно на должности такой ответственности...
    Кажется я начинаю чувствовать разницу в отношении западного человека и россиянина к власти как таковой. У нас правителей могут ЛЮБИТЬ.
    Может быть, убийство Литвиненко было за благо России...
    (...на благо России) Теоретически возможно многое. Но: налицо СЕРИЯ убийств и покушений (Политковская, Литвиненко, Гайдар). Это благом России уже не объяснить.
    ...Может быть, Литвиненко сошел с ума и покончил с собой. :P
    Чтобы книжки лучше продавались ? На сумасшедшего он не похож. Думаю, что ему помогли умереть.

Orders came from Russia, no doubt...
    More likely, from London (but from ex-russian jew).

Is Berezovsky next???

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/200 ... NAodcXQHbw
    Berezovsky, who has accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of being behind the murder of former Russian agent Alexander Litvinenko, told ABC News recently that he fears for his life.

Litvinenko fled Russia after revealing what he said was a plot to kill Berezovsky, who had fallen out of favor with Putin.
    Not even funny. The impudence of the Bi(r/t)ch has no limits.

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by Юрка
    Кажется я начинаю чувствовать разницу в отношении западного человека и россиянина к власти как таковой. У нас правителей могут ЛЮБИТЬ.
    А могут и ненавидеть, что случается гораздо чаще. Но чаще всего, насколько я понимаю, к правителям у нас относятся как к стихийному бедствию -- они посылаются нам за наши грехи и их нужно перетерпеть. Другое дело, когда кто-то начинает их критиковать их из-за рубежа. "Пусть г...но, зато своё, не воняет! А вы сами ещё большее г...но!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Propp
    А могут и ненавидеть, что случается гораздо чаще.
    Народ царей и вождей как правило любит, так как традиционно высшая власть в России как бы от бога. Вспомним похороны Ленина, Сталина, Брежнева. А министров и депутатов могут совсем не уважать.
    Quote Originally Posted by Propp
    Другое дело, когда кто-то начинает их критиковать их из-за рубежа. "Пусть г...но, зато своё, не воняет! А вы сами ещё большее г...но!"
    Это точно. Господа заграница, учтите это обстоятельство: мы любим поругать свои власти, но монополия на это только у нас !

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast