Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: More poisoning...

Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    Вы тут хорошо настроились, ребята!

Не говори... Дискуссия перешла в клиническую фазу... Скоро посыпятся баны...
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil77
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    Because not everyone in the Soviet Union was a sovok. Many people were just the opposite. Don't you see the difference between soviet person and sovok?
    For me term "sovok" means somewhat "made in USSR". And I don't count that everyone, who were the opposite of the Soviet goverment were smart and others were all dumb. It's some kind of dissidential chauvinism.
    To me "sovok" = "idiotic", not "made in USSR". Many things "made in USSR" were very good. And I didn't mean the people who were vocal against the gov't. Most people couldn't care less about politcs. I mean people who were people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil
    I know that it's posisble to post from different IP's but why? You're not a member of Al-Qaeda, so I don't think you'd bothered to switch IP's.
    Why? Some people post both from work and home, for instance. Use your nogging, big IQ man!
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by gRomoZeka
    I perfectly understand why they think you and charlstonian are the same person. You have the same dirty mouth and no respect to the others. Really I'm impressed how easily you make other people to dislike you. I's a talent.
    Thank you for demonstrating once again the trait I can only describe as a barbarian petty-mindedness of a caveman. From now on I will be ignoring your posts. Enjoy your trip to Coventry.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910