Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Crimea joining the Russian Federation and its implications?

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    But, we've all heard it-ogo, Russia is now responsible for everything bad happening in Ukraine, not those who seeded the wind and wonder why they harvest the storm.
    Yeah, I know. Rape victims are mostly responsible for being raped because of their bad behavior, provocative clothes and being too weak to resist. Every sane Russian citizen knows it for sure.
    eisenherz likes this.
    "Россия для русских" - это неправильно. Остальные-то чем лучше?

Well, Ukrainians who have business with Crimea, have property in Crimea, or relatives and friends in Crimea are now potential criminals. The analogy with the rape victims was just perfect. Oh wait! They aren't criminals until somebody is actually imprisioned or at least arrested! So, the existence of law in Ukraine does not mean anything according to it-ogo. Somebody has to be stupid enough to try and prove to all the law actually exists. I wonder..

Hanna
    Look at this - quite unbelievable!
    The guy with the ponytail and expensive tie is apparently chairman of the committe for freedom of expression in Ukraine! His name is Igor Mirosjnitjenko.

I don't really understand most of what they say (Ukrainian) but I think they are accusing the man with the grey tie (boss at a TV station) of being a separatist, not a real Ukrainian and then beat him up until he signs his own resignation.

Well, Ukrainians who have business with Crimea, have property in Crimea, or relatives and friends in Crimea are now potential criminals. The analogy with the rape victims was just perfect. Oh wait! They aren't criminals until somebody is actually imprisioned or at least arrested! So, the existence of law in Ukraine does not mean anything according to it-ogo. Somebody has to be stupid enough to try and prove to all the law actually exists. I wonder..
    Any country has a great collection of stupid laws that does not work. Strange laws and court precedents of USA is a genre classics. And if we read some recent Russian laws we find even greater insanity incomparable to the Ukrainian one... Stop, no, bad example. Russian insane laws do actually work - in some cases when authorities find them useful. And they are real laws, not just projects.
    "Россия для русских" - это неправильно. Остальные-то чем лучше?

Ok, it-ogo, let's wait for a first penguin to jump down the sea. If he's not eaten by an orca or a leopard seal we will jump too.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    The guy with the ponytail and expensive tie is apparently chairman of the committe for freedom of expression in Ukraine! His name is Igor Mirosjnitjenko.

I don't really understand most of what they say (Ukrainian) but I think they are accusing the man with the grey tie (boss at a TV station) of being a separatist, not a real Ukrainian and then beat him up until he signs his own resignation.
    Yeah, these are our new brave democratic leaders who took over a horrible dictator Yanukovich. Unfortunately, being "heroes of Maidan" they are virtually untouchable. Some Ukrainian politicians demanded this guy to be prosecuted or at least booted out of his Rada seat, but the chances of it are rather slim.
    Recently he had an audacity to say something along the lines of "Oh, do stop mentioning this already. Better think of situation with Russia"... Um, ok...

Подающий надежды оратор Twonkybot's Avatar
    Шеффилд, Великобритания \ Sheffield, United Kingdom
    How about everyone fights for what is right and best for the majority? An alien concept I know..but...what is best? Only you who live there know the answer to that! xx
    EfreytoR_S likes this.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Twonkybot View Post
    How about everyone fights for what is right and best for the majority? An alien concept I know..but...what is best? Only you who live there know the answer to that! xx
    There's no majority, it was roughly 50/50 in 2004 during Orange revolution, and the only reason it won was because outside world supported it. I have no idea what's exact percentage now, probably not much different.

Ukraine is very much divided into two parts politically and geographically, and what is best for one is often worst for the other (or at least the majority there thinks that), so no one wants to be a loser. Crimeans tried to distance itself from this constant struggle by running off to another country, but now Ukrainian government declared Crimea an "occupied territory" with truly draconian punishments for collaborating with enemy (Russia), prohibiting money transactions, seriously restricting travelling, etc., so it kinda backfired. I hope they'll abolish these crazy laws before they take root, though.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia

The Soviet regime at some point in its time used to displace peoples for various reasons, so the real reason remains uknown.
    Don't be naive. We know the real reason. Because the tartars were moslems who they sided with the NAZIS and Hitler, as the moslems of Bosnia did also.

There were entire Waffen SS Moslem legions all through the area.

The Moslem Grand Mufti of Jerusalem visited Hitler in Berlin and was given his own Waffen SS Moslem legion to lead in Bosnia and they left a record of slaughter amongst the Serbian Christians that will never be forgotten. These Waffen SS legions were filth but Stalin was no better, that's probably why they sided with Hitler. But once the Tartars got their own Waffen SS units they committed unspeakable crimes and genocides all over the region that is not often mentioned in the West.

So it wasn't just that they were allies of Hitler but that they were responsible for the horrendous acts while wearing the Nazi uniform. You can find the stories if you want of how they went out at night hunting for people to torture. They had contests of torturing Christians amongst each other. Unbelievably, there is a story of a catholic priest that helped the moslem nazis in Serbia do this and took part in the killing and the contests! Even the German Nazi SS were horrified by what these criminals did.

These people escaped the Nuremberg trials but Stalin took care of them in his own special way. Probably the only thing that Stalin did that had a positive outcome.

nazi_fail_8.jpg
    Moslem Nazis on their prayer mats.

muftinazi_muslim_troops_1.jpg
    The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem inspecting his Moslem SS Division in Yugoslavia.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

This post is for all you children. I had a theory that Putinoids have digressed in age and maturity. That would explain a lot of their behavior and mentality in posts. The chauvinist attitudes and such. The USA is bad, yes, and one can use examples of Syria and Iraq. But, this seems to excuse Russia's actions. Putin can do whatever he wants and the cheerleading is very loud here! LOL

Ukraine crisis: Gunfire and grenades up the ante in Crimea showdown - World - CBC News

What's the excuse here? Firing shots in the air again?!? Ooops... a mistake.... darn... why do I always discharge... ooopsie! Also, armored vehicles knocking down fences/gates. Bad driving? The brakes don't work? I agree, the new Ukrainian gov't is a farce but not for what you are claiming although, in retrospect, the hostile takeover, while disposing another tyrannical government, seems too similar in scope. The 'tough talk' is also foolish. Who is Yatszee fooling? Anyway, this 'protection of citizens' looks like another fraud, although, since it's Pootin, there's no question of ethics.

There's too many group thinkers here and they get rattled when you illustrate hypocrisy.
    eisenherz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 14Russian View Post
    This post is for all you children. I had a theory that Putinoids have digressed in age and maturity. That would explain a lot of their behavior and mentality in posts. The chauvinist attitudes and such. The USA is bad, yes, and one can use examples of Syria and Iraq. But, this seems to excuse Russia's actions. Putin can do whatever he wants and the cheerleading is very loud here! LOL

Ukraine crisis: Gunfire and grenades up the ante in Crimea showdown - World - CBC News

What's the excuse here? Firing shots in the air again?!? Ooops... a mistake.... darn... why do I always discharge... ooopsie! Also, armored vehicles knocking down fences/gates. Bad driving? The brakes don't work? I agree, the new Ukrainian gov't is a farce but not for what you are claiming although, in retrospect, the hostile takeover, while disposing another tyrannical government, seems too similar in scope. The 'tough talk' is also foolish. Who is Yatszee fooling? Anyway, this 'protection of citizens' looks like another fraud, although, since it's Pootin, there's no question of ethics.

There's too many group thinkers here and they get rattled when you illustrate hypocrisy.
    Да успокойся ты уже. Украина тебе ничего. Приходишь сюда только злить и провоцировать. И не надоест тебе.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post

They got mad because TV channel showed Putin's speech (without any comments). Also the guy with ponytail previously worked as sport-commentator at Ukrainian TV and now he is a head of "freedom of speech" committee in Ukrainian parlament. This is how democracy values work in the new Ukraine government.
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Hanna
    Well it looks like Russia lost its G8 seat because of Crimea.

I really don't know whether it matters or what the G8 does.
    But I noted that China isn't even a member, neither is India, South Korea, Spain, Canada, Brazil.
    So G8 seems more like a club for the USA + European buddies and Japan.

Another thing about this is that it seems Belarus is came out in support of Russia in this. What about Kazakhstan?

Quote Originally Posted by Lampada View Post
    Да успокойся ты уже. Украина тебе ничего. Приходишь сюда только злить и провоцировать. И не надоест тебе.
    I don't come here to provoke unless you mean to provoke thinking. Did you read the article? No? Probably didn't.

In the forum, there are tons of messages by those in Russia or claiming to be Russians saying that Putin has done nothing wrong and disputed the UNIDENTIFIED soldiers firing shots and here is a recent article that proves they have shown force and threats - they also injured a Ukrainian serviceman.

I also posted an article that has been confirmed by both Russians and Ukrainians I communicate with, who support the allegations in the article - of criminal recruits sent from Moscow to Ukraine (especially the Eastern part).

Some Russians here have avoided the topic. They are hypocrites and liars - so, I called them out. Do you know the phrase, 'food for thought?' Perhaps, people here might consider these arguments - it is an attempt to provoke thought and logic. A good aim, right?

Quote Originally Posted by 14Russian View Post
    In the forum, there are tons of messages by those in Russia or claiming to be Russians saying that Putin has done nothing wrong and disputed the UNIDENTIFIED soldiers firing shots and here is a recent article that proves they have shown force and threats - they also injured a Ukrainian serviceman.
    Хорошо, для тех, кто в танке, я повторю один единственный раз. По соглашению, подписанному между Украиной и Россией о размещении Черноморского флота, на территории Крыма может быть размещено до 25 тысяч человек личного состава. За весь период, начиная с момента, когда государство Украина (с кем было подписано это соглашение) прекратило своё существование, до момента объявления результатов референдума, количество российских военнослужащих в Крыму не превысило эту цифру.
    So, it appears, Putin did nothing wrong indeed, despite the fact you feeling butthurt about it.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Crocodile and maxmixiv like this.

Тема скатилась к взаимным оскорблениям. Закрывается на какое-то время.

Hanna
    This is a VERY low tidemark of the EU.
    Punishing citizens in Crimea for not voting "correctly" in the referendum!

BRUSSELS, March 25. /Itar -Tass/. The European Union banned to issue all kinds of European visas, including Schengen, to Crimeans in the embassies and in the visa centers of EU countries on Russian territory, the press service of the European Commission reports.
    "According to the decision of the European Council, the EU visa will be issued only to residents of Crimea in Ukraine, because Crimea is a part of this country (according to the Brussels)," noted in the EC. On this basis, the diplomatic mission of the EU in Russia will not issue the visas to the residents of Crimea in Russian passports.
    Since they can't get an EU visa in Russia, they probably won't be able to get it in Kiev either.
    So the EU essentially BANS Crimeans from the EU because they didn't vote the way the EU would have wanted in the referendum.

How "democratic!"

ps - note that there are some grammar mistakes in this quote itar-tass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil View Post
    Хорошо, для тех, кто в танке, я повторю один единственный раз. По соглашению, подписанному между Украиной и Россией о размещении Черноморского флота, на территории Крыма может быть размещено до 25 тысяч человек личного состава. За весь период, начиная с момента, когда государство Украина (с кем было подписано это соглашение) прекратило своё существование, до момента объявления результатов референдума, количество российских военнослужащих в Крыму не превысило эту цифру.
    So, it appears, Putin did nothing wrong indeed, despite the fact you feeling butthurt about it.
    "По соглашению, подписанному между Украиной и Россией о размещении Черноморского флота, на территории Крыма может быть размещено до 25 тысяч человек личного состава."

So what? I already explained what the problem was, not that they had an agreement. 'Butthurt?' Please.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast