Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: An alternative view of the USA & some other countries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post

Ok, so the ZOG theory (Zionist Occupation Government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) is not a racist manifest at all. Just an insight into a certain political aspect.
    is Jew a race?
    Кому - нары, кому - Канары.

Send me a PM if you need me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil View Post
    Have I missed something? I what to participate!
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by sperk View Post
    is Jew a race?
    Jewish and Arabs are part of the Semitic race (Semitic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

Quote Originally Posted by Basil77 View Post
    Have I missed something? I what to participate!
    No, you haven't. It's just Ramil likes the popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by it-ogo View Post
    Trollodile is to be encouraged to work off some excess weight.

Was it meant to be funny?
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Quote Originally Posted by Lampada View Post

Was it meant to be funny?
    Имелось в виду, что троллинг в данном случае слишком толстый. АккуратнЕе надоть, изячнее.
    "Россия для русских" - это неправильно. Остальные-то чем лучше?

Quote Originally Posted by it-ogo View Post
    Имелось в виду, что троллинг в данном случае слишком толстый. АккуратнЕе надоть, изячнее.
    Да, это я понял. Просто такая редкая птица - слёзы наворачиваются.

Hanna
    Crocodile isn't the troll here I am... Sometimes, at least. I just type whatever comes into my head and half the time I haven't got the time or energy to follow up on discussions. Plus I am rather flexible about my opinions and sometimes I change my mind after reading what someone else says...

But back to Israel; regardless of what you think is wrong with Israel and zionism (probably plenty....),I think people who are Christian should bear in mind that Israel coming into being is pretty much considered to be the fulfillment of biblical prophecy... Or do you simply disregard that? It doesn't mean one has to support everything that Israel does.. but it's not just any little country causing mischief... It's a bit special. I can't help but being willing to give it an extra chance, for that reason. That said; I certainly think they should stop building on the West Bank and try to be the most inclusive society they possibly can. In my current job I recieve software releases from a company in Israel and almost everyone I deal with seems to be Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    But back to Israel; regardless of what you think is wrong with Israel and zionism (probably plenty....),I think people who are Christian should bear in mind that Israel coming into being is pretty much considered to be the fulfillment of biblical prophecy...
    I think the point of view you exhibit is called the Christian Zionism. If you're really believe in that aren't you afraid of what's coming?

I think the point of view you exhibit is called the Christian Zionism. If you're really believe in that aren't you afraid of what's coming?
    According to assorted prophets the 4th seal has already been opened with Obama being Anti-Christ, of course. Three more to go.
    The next apocalypse is scheduled for 2012.

Not even that. Even if 2012 fails, each subsequent year till 2020 will have at least one, but usually 2 to 3 'ends of the world'. Can't wait to see them. So far, I've been through the assorted apocalypses of 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil View Post
    According to assorted prophets the 4th seal has already been opened with Obama being Anti-Christ, of course. Three more to go.
    Shush, you cynical non-believer! I'm waiting for the troll's Hanna's response.

Hanna
    Shush, you cynical non-believer! I'm waiting for the troll's Hanna's response.
    Take heed ye' heathens!! The end is near.... Repent before it is too late!

No but seriously: It is FAITH, right..? We don't KNOW for sure...

In general I think that people who say they are Christians should at least TRY to believe in the Bible.

Here is my view:
    Some very unlikely things that were predicted in the Bible have actually occurred quite recently. It seems to be quite a bit beyond chance. I can't remember the exact details but it certainly made an impact on me when I heard about it.

As far as I can recall, the prophecy from the Book of Revelations predicts that a series of events like the rise of the antichrist and the battle of Armageddon will take place before the end of the world (after which everyone who believes goes to heaven).

The Battle of Armageddon will be the most terrible war the world has ever seen, starting in Israel... Doesn't sound entirely unlikely to me!

And then afterwards somebody will come to power who unites the world in peace... i.e. like the UN with superpowers. Again, that could quite easily be where the world is heading, given globalism etc, etc.

Another interpretation of the Book of Revelations is that there were quite a lot of magic mushrooms growing near where John (who wrote it) lived. So it's either that, or he was divinely inspired.... But if he was just stoned or made it up, then it's quite remarkable how accurate it was. Personally I choose to believe that he was honest about having had a revelation, and that it may very well have been divine.

Another interpretation of the Book of Revelations is that there were quite a lot of magic mushrooms growing near where John (who wrote it) lived.
    "Magic" mushrooms, yeah. That explains it all.
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

1. The Battle of Armageddon will be the most terrible war the world has ever seen, starting in Israel... Doesn't sound entirely unlikely to me!

2. And then afterwards somebody will come to power who unites the world in peace... i.e. like the UN with superpowers. Again, that could quite easily be where the world is heading, given globalism etc, etc.
    Alright, those were two very important points on which I would really appreciate to get some more clarifications. So, based on those points and the belief the Armageddon battle will take place between Jesus Christ and the Antichrist and also your belief those events might be just around the corner, WHO do you think might play the role of the Antichrist so that the Antichrist will be defeated and the peace represented by the globalization will reign for one thousand years? Who (what country) is the major driving force of the globalization? And who might, therefore, be the Antichrist who should be against the worldwide peace (=the globalization)? Or, do you think the very opposite and the Antichrist will unite all the countries (=the globalization) and the Jesus Christ will come thankful for the Antichrist who had helped Him to unite the world, and subsequently dismiss (=the battle) the Antichrist as being useless from that point on taking over the global throne for the one thousand years (until the fire comes down etc.)?

An official disclaimer:

So, my previous post to Hanna was an example of trolling. I wrote that post just to demonstrate what the trolling actually is. Trolling is a provocative question with no real answer possible or injection of a provocative information with no meaningful response possible. Like if I start posting in MR something of the type: "Oh, I think all Russians hate all foreigners". That would just incite a negative reaction from all sides, nothing meaningful could come out of that. The same thing about the Apocalypse. Nobody knows anything about it, so all "discussions" around it would either provoke negative or senseless responses. And so the trolls would get their lulz.

I think my discussion with Misha Tal was meaningful (at least from my side) in terms of:

1. Arabs is a group of nations just like anybody else. There should be no prejudice of any kind towards them. In general, I think prejudice is a stupid and dangerous thing.

2. Israel have their valid points. And misunderstanding of those points is a wrong thing for a thinking person to do. The perception of the Zionism as a means for Jews to 'exercise their superiority', 'just another form of Fascism', 'genocide ideology' or something like that is stupid and dangerous. And could lead to a big war.

So, I'm fine with being called a trollodile as a joke. No issues with it-ogo's comments. Misha Tal seems to be a pure and idealistic person and could certainly serve a delicious food for a troll. I had different intentions though.

During the Cold War, the USA started and participated in many more wars than the USSR did!
    The USA came across as aggressive, imperialist, expanionist and ultra-capitalist.
    The USSR came across as paranoid and insular.
    USSR and USA had proxy armies and "advisers". But who gave away sold all 75 million of those AK-47s?

Proxies were used in conflicts in Afghanistan, Angola, Korea, Vietnam, the Middle East, and Latin America.

The first proxy war in the Cold War was the Greek Civil War, which started almost as soon as World War II ended. The Western-allied Greek government was nearly overthrown by Communist rebels with limited direct aid from Soviet ally or client states in Yugoslavia, Albania, and Bulgaria.

I think Cuba just might be different if not for the USSR.
    I'm easily amused late at night...

Hanna
    @Croc: Maybe we should start a religious discussion; what do you think? But if we do, then people have to put the cards on the table and admit what they actually believe in (if anything).

@capecoddah: Cuba might be a lot more successful if the USA hadn't done its darndest to blockade, sanction, overthrow and generally sabotage its' government! I am not saying it's perfect by far (and I have never been there to judge for myself). But from what little I know, it's not worse than many other places in South/Central America. It's educating all its citizens, feeding them and giving them free healthcare. They are living in a reasonably equal society without those horrible inequalities that exists in many of th (US supported) South American states which are no more democratic than Cuba is. Oh btw, just remembered: My sister went there on some kind of nurse exchange program and said that the healthcare and conditions for nurses there were much better than any other third world country she's visited (she's been on several of those exchanges).

Quote Originally Posted by capecoddah View Post
    USSR and USA had proxy armies and "advisers". But who gave away sold all 75 million of those AK-47s?
    AFAIK, main exporter of AK was China. Well, isn't the idea of providing cheap reliable and effective weapon to everybody who wants in perfect correspondence with "American Dream"? God made men, but AK-47 made them equal.

I think Cuba just might be different if not for the USSR.
    Maybe but USA undoubtedly always had much more influence on Cuba and its fate than USSR anyway. BTW Cuba is not so bad place now. Many people say that it is much better than it was before Castro's revolution.
    "Россия для русских" - это неправильно. Остальные-то чем лучше?

@Croc: Maybe we should start a religious discussion; what do you think?
    Maybe just for the trolling purposes.

(I think it's been a common knowledge the religious discussions are fruitless.)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast