Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Slavic Women

Завсегдатай
    Let's get back to the topic of this thread - Slavic women. Tell me, are there any Russian women who in their early to mid twenties do not look like their Western counterparts in their mid-thirties to early forties? OK, I'm sure there are some Russian girls who look after themselves, but most don't (putting on tons of make-up is not looking after yourself. btw, I wonder, perhaps Russian girls should blame the make-up they use - I bet such amounts can ***k up anyone's skin. that + booze and fags, no wonder they're sexual write-offs after 30)

West:
    18-30 hot chick, 30-40 hot woman 40-45 hot mature woman

Russia:
    18-22 hot chick, 23-25 hot woman, 26-30 mature woman, 30-35 young babushka, 35+ pushy fat peasant babushka

P.S. That's just my opinion.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    Men are SOOOOO easy. Since the human race began young girls have been telling you old guys that you are not getting older just getting hotter . You never seem to notice the $$$ signs in their eyes .
    Rubbish. Women lust for older men. It's a theorem I prove every time a chick drops her knickers before me. Do we often see commercials featuring older women? Do we often see commercials featuring mature men in the company of young women? Why? Because we're the ones to die for and you know it, JB.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

JB
    Старший оракул
    To be fair to Russian women, most don't have as easy a life style as the average Western woman (I'm thinking American here).
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

JB
    Старший оракул
    You may think you're the ones to die for but after those hot young chicks get the ring on their finger they're just waiting for you to die.
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Columbo
    and sweet jesus, just say no to the сментана!
    Не кощунствуй! Как же ж без неё жить?

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Well in all seriousness, you will find that in the USA women are actually looking for younger men than ever before. It is a disturbing trend based on the American female’s attempt to control everything she can. I am surprised when I hear of any Russian man who dates an American woman! I have seen countless adds where American women were looking for “Mr. Right” specifying the age requirements from 3 or 4 years older than themselves to 10 years younger or more.

It is quite ridiculous when you think about it. When a man is 50 and he has looked after himself he will be still quite athletic and studly. Now, even if his wife is the same age as him and she has also looked after herself, she will still look like his mother.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

VM, you are talking about lifestyle and education, do you realize what you are actually acknowledging about your country (which from the way you talk, you seem to be a british native)

I think this thread is stupid anyway, last time I started talking to a stunning blonde which looked slavic/russian and was speaking some nice foreign language... she ended up to be italian

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Anya
    Лично я считаю, что мужчины, которые говорят «Они сделают все за деньги» - самые обычные неудачники в личном плане. Им просто нечего предложить, кроме своих денег, поэтому эти мужчины вынуждены общаться с определенной категорией женщин, скрывая свою ущербность и умственную отсталость за своим материальным положением. Таких мужчин можно только искренне пожалеть!!!
    Ань, безусловно, не все молодые женщины в России "сделают всё за деньги". Но многие, ой, многие... И вполне себе качественные. Поэтому не надо жалеть таких мужчин.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    Men are SOOOOO easy. Since the human race began young girls have been telling you old guys that you are not getting older just getting hotter . You never seem to notice the $$$ signs in their eyes .
    We don't make $$$ any more.

Почтенный гражданин
    This thread makes me completely sick. What is wrong with men? Aren't any of you capable of love? If not than you don't deserve to be loved.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Tina Turner had it right when she said "What's Love Got To Do With It?"
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин
    There is just not point to life whatsoever if you are female.

But just for the record men DO NOT get better looking as they age. They get ugly and fat too. Men are only sexy when they are young and thin too its the same. I guess women are just more tolerant.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Biancca
    There is just not point to life whatsoever if you are female.

But just for the record men DO NOT get better looking as they age. They get ugly and fat too. Men are only sexy when they are young and thin too its the same. I guess women are just more tolerant.
    Nah... Rich women prefer young sexy attractive men and quickly forget love of their lives if they can afford. Same way as men do.

I don't feel we're talking about love here. I love my wife even though she is not any more the most sexiest woman I've ever seen. My love to her doesn't prevent me from noticing other women who are sexier than her. It doesn't meen though that I'd leave her for one of these women even if I could.

This thread makes me completely sick. What is wrong with men? Aren't any of you capable of love? If not than you don't deserve to be loved.
    Of course we are capable of love... but some don't like to be plain dumb wussies. And anyway what do you know about woman psychology? You got to play with the cards you are dealt with.

I still hold you are a smurf biancca... my intuition.

by the way your name makes me think of the female character in the "Tintin" comics ...

Почтенный гражданин
    Seriously Mordan I read tons of those Smurf definitions and I am not sure what you mean.

You think I am just saying things to provoke a negative response?

Or are you commenting on the fact that I am short?

Vesh you are my hero. (Because you are not cheating on your wife).

DDT

Vesh you are my hero. (Because you are not cheating on your wife).
    This reminds me of another thing that is reversing itself today. It goes along with my post about American women becoming hot for boys instead of men. Women are increasingly, more likely to cheat on their husbands and file for divorce.

I bring this up because of your intimation of the mistaken notion, that men are all dogs and therefore cheat.

Старший оракул
    good grief, i think some people get a little bit over excited in these forums! (Biancca!)
    just having an comical conversation about various sterotypes and somebody has to go and comdem all the men on the whole planet!
    and for the record, older men are hotter (clint eastwood, david carridene)
    so, if the thread pi*ses you off so much, dont bother reading/replying to it
    Не откладывай на завтра того, с кем можешь переспать сегодня
    --------
    http://england-moscow.com/

Biancca is right, all mean are dogs and deserve nothing but a kick in the place where it hurts the most.

Why do u think women are starting increasingly to cheat or men and filing for divorce? They finally are fed up with their husbands cheating, so they start doing it themselves. Womens liberation it is called. Either way it is wrong and it is sad to see that women are starting to take after men and do the same. Soceity is getting more and more geared towards satisfying your sexual needs, rather than what your soul needs.
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Почтенный гражданин
    Hey Lt. columbo, I am not all that upset I was just making conversation. maybe it came out a little strong. I certainly am not a man hater it just sounded like some of the men on this board are women haters. But maybe they are just like me and talk too much.

DDT
    Well I might have to go along with you on this one, Klinky'ol' boy. Men have shown themselvs in so many cases, to be sad examples of leadership, through out history. And now it seems the soldiers are out to "frag" the leiutenants.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast