Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Slavic Women

Quote Originally Posted by Biancca
    Vesh you are my hero. (Because you are not cheating on your wife).
    Your hero you are saying?

but could he make you wet? It is all that matters in the end

oh well... maybe you are not a smurf after all

Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    Soceity is getting more and more geared towards satisfying your sexual needs, rather than what your soul needs.
    What's wrong with that? as long as people act as good parents and teach their children how to be good citizens?

Why couldn't citizens start to sleep with anyone who makes them feel good?

I see this kind of society as a possibility in the future. Just imagine being taught that the world is like that? I think that if sexual frustration could be eradicated, the world would be a much funnier place

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan
    Why couldn't citizens start to sleep with anyone who makes them feel good? I see this kind of society as a possibility in the future. Just imagine being taught that the world is like that? I think that if sexual frustration could be eradicated, the world would be a much funnier place
    In such a world I would die.

In this world the word Love is synonym to Lust. In this world, there would be no sense of a family. The mother will be screwing some random guy, the father some random girl, little 9-year old Bob would be screwing his 7-year old neighbour.

Even albatrosses are are faithful to each other for life!

How old are you Mordan?
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan
    Why couldn't citizens start to sleep with anyone who makes them feel good? I see this kind of society as a possibility in the future. Just imagine being taught that the world is like that? I think that if sexual frustration could be eradicated, the world would be a much funnier place
    In such a world I would die.

In this world the word Love is synonym to Lust. In this world, there would be no sense of a family. The mother will be screwing some random guy, the father some random girl, little 9-year old Bob would be screwing his 7-year old neighbour.

Even albatrosses are are faithful to each other for life!

How old are you Mordan?
    What daya think? Look at the pic, it is for real I'm no internet schizo. And yea I have known love already. It is just that things are not what your parents want you to believe.

albatrosses are not the only animals who are faithfull to each other. And evidence has been found that faithfullness is just a matter of chemicals in the brain... just like love for that matter. Again, you got to play with the cards you are dealt with...

Man, you still have to learn a few things; you can dissociate love and lust even in the world I just described. Desire, or lust, whatever, is the first emotion you have when you meet a person you like. Love comes later. I'm confident that in relationships for 99% of the cases, lust is the emotion that comes first. I can lust for many girls, but truth to be told, the set of woman I can love is MUCH smaller than the set of girls that can sexually arouse me.

Now I agree the family is an issue... but it is an issue as long as it is the place where children recieve their education

Почтенный гражданин
    Why do u think women are starting increasingly to cheat or men and filing for divorce? They finally are fed up with their husbands cheating, so they start doing it themselves.
    Nope... Just because they can.

Почтенный гражданин
    Mordan did you know that one in five americans has genital herpes (no not me I saw it on tv therfore it must be true).

I think your world is already happening.

There is some island that has a culture like you described. They encourage children to have many sexual partners. And parents stimulate the genitals of their infants to soothe them. I thought it was all disgusting.
    We learned about it in psych.

I think quality is better than quantity. And for me I think sex is better with someone I really like than some random guy that is cute.

Завсегдатай
    Don't argue with those poor asexual critters, Mordan, it's not worth it. This world was not made for them, it was made for shag merchants like me and you.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Почтенный гражданин
    Biancca is right, all mean are dogs and deserve nothing but a kick in the place where it hurts the most.
    Hey baby, wanna check out my doggystyle? You'd love it!!
    Call to a hardware store: "I'm sure you know more about the caulk than I do...tell me...is there a taste to the caulk?".

Почтенный гражданин
    It is Winter and Very Cold.

Почтенный гражданин
    Yum. Ah. I'll keep those Smurf #2 doggy style thoughts to myself, THANKS! But I heard somewhere on here that older men are not supposed to be sexy or something... what IS up with that. One of the hottest men I ever met was 20 years older, though I Imagine one of ones own age is ideal, not that I'd know. I'm celibate till I meet someone who can keep up

Почтенный гражданин
    Ok maybe a handful of men age gracefully.

What I should have said was MOST men age just as horribly as women.

You guys get Pot bellied and Bald and Hairy. None of that stuff = sexy.

And I pesonally dont like grey hair either. It reminds me of my grandpa.

Who's your grandpa...who's your grandpa.....bwahahahahaha

dream on guys. If you think that will happen to you, you are in for a big surprise.

Почтенный гражданин
    I could care less if I age, because to women, it doesn't matter. First because I have money, second because I have a large penis that makes a motorcycle noise. Vrrrrroooooom Vroooooommm it goes.
    Call to a hardware store: "I'm sure you know more about the caulk than I do...tell me...is there a taste to the caulk?".

Почтенный гражданин
    I don't care if I age either because there are much more important things in life than just men. They are fun and all but I like a lot of other things too.

Почтенный гражданин
    VVVVvrrrroooooooooooooooooooooom vroom vroom vroom. Vroooooooooooom!!

Почтенный гражданин
    I am trying to get a term paper done and I can't tell you how distracting the internet is.

mike
    The lesson to be learned is not that men need to stop cheating: it is that monogamy is religious bullshit contrary to genetics. Men don't cheat because they are "weak" or "sinful." They do it for the same reason that the only animals who don't are small rodents, birds, a few species of wolves, etc. And 9 times out of 10 the reason these animals are even monogamous is because the male stays at home and the female fights off any rivals that try to steal him. Recently they isolated the gene in voles that makes the males polyamorous. They switched the gene "off" and voila--the vole became a devoted husband. The same thing would happen if you found and disabled this gene in humans. But then, here's something better to try: stop living in some sort of 12-year-old's fantasy about soul mates and white knights taking you to some castle where he can think only about you 24 hours a day. It will never happen. You may think it will, but most likely if he is that devoted to you it is because: a) he is incapable of attracting another woman so he doesn't try; b) he is doped up with all kinds of religious hokum or has no libido; or c) he is really good at not getting caught. Rather than sit at home crying about how men are pigs realize that you should be enjoying your life rather than feeling jealous that he is and you aren't. And don't let some priest or Dr. Phil tell you otherwise.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoonMonst3r
    I could care less if I age, because to women, it doesn't matter. First because I have money, second because I have a large penis that makes a motorcycle noise. Vrrrrroooooom Vroooooommm it goes.
    I disagree, that is an interesting sounding penis though! Money is definately a repellent.

Почтенный гражданин
    Мудрость приходит с возрастом. Но чаще старость приходит одна.©

Почтенный гражданин

What I should have said was MOST men age just as horribly as women.

You guys get Pot bellied and Bald and Hairy. None of that stuff = sexy.

And I pesonally dont like grey hair either. It reminds me of my grandpa.

Who's your grandpa...who's your grandpa.....bwahahahahaha

dream on guys. If you think that will happen to you, you are in for a big surprise.
    Oh darling, I just think that is bull!@#$%. Grey hair is hot, ironically, natural too. Smurf.

Mike, I hate to disagree with you, beacuse you are a moderator, and before I know it you will turn my avatar into something highly embarrasing involving sheep, but it is that very attitude you are exhibiting is called deevolution. We took the step away from the animal kingdom and if you want to go back to the realm where you act solely on your instincts and your feelings, be my guest. You will feel that you will become a serial murderer, greedy egoist, rapist, alcoholic, narcotic, etc. Because what animals lack is: Morality, High Level of self-control, Respect for their equals, Ethics, and so forth.

What you are saying, is that YOU will cheat on your wife, if you ever get one? Right? Unless you are a, b or c?
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast