Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Slavic Women

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    I like bread and jam with tea but it is too much to eat with a meal.

In Russia "I'm rich" will get you a lot more action than "I love you" .
    that works everywhere.

Also a female will get a lot more telling a man "i'm horny and i want you" than "i love you".
    Call to a hardware store: "I'm sure you know more about the caulk than I do...tell me...is there a taste to the caulk?".

Почтенный гражданин
    Well, OK. I have decided to "weigh in" on this subject. I will agree that slavic women (in general) are beautiful. I think it is because they "take care of themselves", that is - they don't leave their houses without putting on makeup, or nice clothes, and indeed - they do "walk" and are thinner, than any American women. I graduated from High School in 1971; last year, when my Russian wife and I looked at my High School Yearbook, I was shocked at how thin most of the girls I graduated with, were. Last year, when my son graduated High School, I was surprised that most of the girls were over weight. 30 years, and the Ratio had changed. When I left H.S., most of the girls were thin, and now the reverse - most of the girls (and boys), are overweight. I cannot explain this, but the change, and difference, is very obvious (at least to me). However... all of our bodies change with age. ?? A women in her 30's does not have the same body as that of a girl who is 20. A man who is 50, does not look like a "kid" who is 25! If you want change - then wait until a female is post - menopause; or wait until a man is in his 60's. They will never have the body they had when 21! Enjoy it when you've got it - we are all "victims of gravity".
    Не балуй!

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by Haksaw
    we are all "victims of gravity".
    Don't believe it, boys and girls. It is NOT gravity, it is called eating too much. People EAT TOO MUCH! Even 10 pounds will show on your face. Don't EAT TOO MUCH and workout and you will last a lot longer.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Старший оракул
    and sweet jesus, just say no to the сментана!
    Не откладывай на завтра того, с кем можешь переспать сегодня
    --------
    http://england-moscow.com/

JB
    Старший оракул
    But how can we eat soup without it? Or pelmani? Salad? Beets? Fish? Life won't be worth living!
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Почтенный гражданин
    Then kill yourself. Go on... do it.
    Call to a hardware store: "I'm sure you know more about the caulk than I do...tell me...is there a taste to the caulk?".

Завсегдатай
    Where's Mike? I miss him.

JB
    Старший оракул
    I'll die happy .

Старший оракул
    Сметана is OK, and even "сало", if you work out enough. The main thing is to eat a little meat products (whatever fat they are) and a lot of vegetables and fruits. The short-term underskin fat comes from carbohydrates, that's why it's a wise choice not to eat bread and sugar.

JB
    Старший оракул
    No fear of calories from сало. I rarely eat it and only eat 1-2 small portions. If I ever have to fight fat in Russia (so far not a problem) I'll have trouble staying away from Russian ice cream. Absolute heaven!

mike
    As if by magic, I heard Pravit's call.

When I bothered to go to my classes at college (yes, after 6 years I have maybe 12 credits) I noticed that while many of the Russian women taking their little ESL courses had become the very image of a babushka, for the most part they were trim. It seemed like the ones who were fat were of a different ethnicity than the ones who were all thin (the latter being much paler and usually having blonde hair while the fatter, former were redheads and brunettes). I also noticed that an even larger majority of the Polish women still had the bodies of 17 year olds (ok, maybe not 17, but they were very slender and youthful-looking even after having children); but at the same time these Polish women I would also see taking a lunch break and eating an apple and a bag of unbuttered popcorn while the Russian women chowed down on chili dogs and pepperoni pizza and all sorts of other good old-fashioned American "health foods." So perhaps this debate rests a lot on region and ethnics (and the cultural eating habits of each--or perhaps the ease with which each immerses themselves into American eating habits) rather than just one catch-all nationality like "Russian" or "Slavic" or whatever.

But yes, Slavic women do seem like a pretty good catch if you don't want to marry a wife whose ass grows 3 times as large over the course of your marriage. However, they do tend to be preoccupied with success, sometimes it almost seems like they want to be some douchebag's trophy wench.

Main stereotypical drawbacks: too much makeup, bird beak nose, and breasts the size of golf balls.

Увлечённый спикер
    its a combination of bread, potatoes, and beer. i've seen it happen before my very eyes...

Подающий надежды оратор
    sorry, I while can't say it on English...
    … «Настоящие мачо» решили посплетничать про женщин…Очень интересно…

Лично я считаю, что мужчины, которые говорят «Они сделают все за деньги» - самые обычные неудачники в личном плане. Им просто нечего предложить, кроме своих денег, поэтому эти мужчины вынуждены общаться с определенной категорией женщин, скрывая свою ущербность и умственную отсталость за своим материальным положением. Таких мужчин можно только искренне пожалеть!!!

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Хотя немного трудный читать я думаю, что я согласен с Вами, Аня.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Завсегдатай
    OK, I'm Russian but I don't really think much of Russian women. All this Slavic this, Slavic that. It's nothing but hype. Mordan's my witness - when a Russian girl hits 25 she knows it's all over - in a few months she'll've turned into a horrible babushka, the fat ugly ones that push you about on trams and busses. Russian girls age prematurely. No, it's not сметана, it's not картошка, it's frigging beer and fags! In today's Russia 95% of shaggable birds smoke. And drink. That's what kills them.
    At the same time the majority of European birds, while they may look fit well into their forties and all, tend to have very bad teeth. (Don't get me started on that!) My wife, who comes from a mixed French/Danish background, has recently lost all of her molars, so I'm devorcing her. Let's just face facts - female beauty doesn't last, no matter where the woman comes from. On the contrary, when we lads age and our hair turns gray, it's up in the shagstakes that we go.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Старший оракул
    quite frankly ill take the finely crafted golfballs anyday over the pot bellied english women who drink and fight more than the blokes!
    Не откладывай на завтра того, с кем можешь переспать сегодня
    --------
    http://england-moscow.com/

Hey VM

Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    OK, I'm Russian but I don't really think much of Russian women. All this Slavic this, Slavic that. It's nothing but hype.
    You just shattered my life!

Mordan's my witness - when a Russian girl hits 25 she knows it's all over - in a few months she'll've turned into a horrible babushka, the fat ugly ones that push you about on trams and busses. Russian girls age prematurely. No, it's not сметана, it's not картошка, it's frigging beer and fags! In today's Russia 95% of shaggable birds smoke. And drink. That's what kills them.
    And what about the other 5%?

At the same time the majority of European birds, while they may look fit well into their forties and all, tend to have very bad teeth. (Don't get me started on that!)
    A generality

My wife, who comes from a mixed French/Danish background, has recently lost all of her molars, so I'm devorcing her.
    How stupid of you... there must be another reason...

Let's just face facts - female beauty doesn't last, no matter where the woman comes from.
    Agreed but that's why you have the transhumanism line of thought...

On the contrary, when we lads age and our hair turns gray, it's up in the shagstakes that we go.
    Yeah!!!!
    By the way you are using too much english slang to be a russian native... are you some schizo?

And anyway what does "shagstakes" precisely mean? Thx. (DogBoy ... I got the general meaning kthx!)

JB
    Старший оракул
    Poor Mrs. VM. Hubby spends all the $ on mirrors and none left for the dentist.......

DDT
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan

And anyway what does "shagstakes" precisely mean?
    What he means is that, for a man, a little age gives one "shagability" or one becomes more "shagable" to the female. For him the " stakes" of "shagmanship" are altered into his favour and he becomes a sort of "shagmaster" permeating his surroundings with "shagmatism". Unintentionally of course because he is probably running on "shagamatic". Which brings to mind the age old question, "To shag or not to shag".
    And, as we all know, not to shag is just a drag, I might suggest to you, judging by the budding youth of your photo/avatar, that you go to the nearest beauty salon and buy purchase for yourself an aerosol can of grey hair paint and touch up the sides of your hair.

JB
    Старший оракул
    Men are SOOOOO easy. Since the human race began young girls have been telling you old guys that you are not getting older just getting hotter . You never seem to notice the $$$ signs in their eyes .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast