Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I've no faith in the marrage practices of American women!!

Новичок

Re: I've no faith in the marrage practices of American women

Unfortunately at the moment Russian women are spoilt too. Of course, it doesn`t concern everyone. So I think you should look for an individuality not for a certain nationality.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    Yeah, Im a Bomzh? So what? I make 30,000R a month and I only work 2 days a week. Jealous.
    Yeah, it makes me REAL jealous.....and the Mrs DDT too! But we'll get back there.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Новичок

Do you agree that women in america are all only looking for the rich man??
    A woman in america is on average been maried and devorced twice... Agree??
    Women in america often act superiror to other nationalitys when they are often the real problem??
    Someone help me please... I need a russian womans perspective... Am I crazy or is it OK to want to bring someone from the country my grandparents came from here to be my wife... Even someone I haven't meet in person only on the computer?? Do you think you could find someone real on the computer??? Looking for answers Xavier[/quote]

Hello, Xavier! Hi, I'm Amber. I will say you are correct concerning the existence of women in the US who are only focused on money, BEAUTY, ETC ETC. I assure you my friend that this is not the case for all american women. Why, would you be so bold yet so foolish to limit yourself to only Russian women from Eastern Europe. I'm an American. I don't busy my mind with thoughts of money and accessories or beauty. I'm concerned with issues in the world like ...child imprisonment (in Russia) or hunger, which is EVERYWHERE! I think perhaps you have focused on only the american magazine and television shows. I have many friends who are like me. We don't bother with make-up and fake etc. and we are gorgeous, just how God made us. You seem like you are looking for a very "normal" life though. =-) Ha, I plan to travel, journal, study the world, and one day become a professor. I don't like that you put such a generalization on the American women...almost insulting though...I'm not hurt. Well, I hope that your eyes open up soon and you see that your claim includes only a very small sample of the American women... Regards Amber.

Quote Originally Posted by AservantsHeart
    I'm concerned with issues in the world like ...child imprisonment (in Russia)
    You have forgotten to mention that in Russia children also can be fed to bears for bad behavior.
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil
    I think that you should look for a rural wife then, because all urban women in all countries want money from their men.
    Материалисток в деревне - пруд пруди. Они же ближе к земле.
    А парень с русской попадёт. Из бедной в богатую страну едут материалистки похлеще местных. Идеалистки остаются дома.

Quote Originally Posted by Юрка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramil
    I think that you should look for a rural wife then, because all urban women in all countries want money from their men.
    Материалисток в деревне - пруд пруди. Они же ближе к земле.
    A rural wife would want some fancy clay pots, a cow and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izba from their men.

Увлечённый спикер

Quote Originally Posted by xavierdossv
    You see, since time out of mind, a woman or a female was on the constant, unrelenting lookout for a male that could take good care of her and her brood. Females have a visceral penchant for males who can cater to their every whim, and oh boy, are females a fickle minded lot!!! And it's small wonder that in ninety nine percent of the time females go for the wealthiest guy possible when given a choice between a dirt poor and a filthy rich candidate. They will fight tooth and nail among themselves to stake a claim to that richest guy, because they put financial security before everything else. That is intrinsic to them, that runs in their blood, period. Detractors can write me scathing missives, in a feeble attempts to bring me around to their point of view that women are not all about money, but I will be adamant, entrenched in my point of view - women pursue only pecuniary interests, they could care less about you or your personality. They are known to society under different monikers - gold diggers throphy wifes and such. But the net result of an encounter with such a quiff is that she's gonna clean you out and you will segway from being wealthy into being indigenous in the wink of an eye. And once its become clear to both of you that you can't pay the enormous bills that she racks up every so often she's gonna ditch you for another knucklehead love-stricken unsuspecting sap.

And such a trend can be observed in ANY country, be that America or any eastern country for that matter.

Now, I put in ninety nine percent of the time in bold typeface with purpose, because like any sane level headed person I leave the door wide open for exceptions - there ARE women that don't fall under said category, that could care less about pecuniary gain they could get from a wealthy man. And its ever so difficult to find such babes, because they are precious few on the planet Earth.

PS: and don't tell me that I am a spurned lover of some kind and that got ditched lately and that I harbor ill feelings toward women in general because of that. On the contrary, I am married to a lovely lady and can't complain about her. I just express my standpoint on the subject matter that's backed by numerous episodes that I have witnessed.
    Aint it a shame you cant say fu_ck?
    Fu_ck is just a word and it's all fu_cked up.

Увлечённый спикер

Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    The Russian girls in the USA are always the hottest girls in the group they are with.
    I beg to differ, Mr DDT. Get a load of this:
    (Sorry, it does not belong on this forum. L.)
    This is one of the hottest sultriest American chicks I've ever seen on the net. And no Russian chick I've seen on the net even come close to that. Well, different strokes for different folks, to each his own or tastes differ, whichever you like.
    Aint it a shame you cant say fu_ck?
    Fu_ck is just a word and it's all fu_cked up.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy Go Lucky
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    The Russian girls in the USA are always the hottest girls in the group they are with.
    I beg to differ, Mr DDT. Get a load of this:
    (Sorry, it does not belong on this forum. L.)
    This is one of the hottest sultriest American chicks I've ever seen on the net. And no Russian chick I've seen on the net even come close to that. Well, different strokes for different folks, to each his own or tastes differ, whichever you like.
    I can only surmise that you have never actually been there!
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Подающий надежды оратор

Quote Originally Posted by xavierdossv
    Hello.. My Name is Xavier and I am 1/2 American Indian 1/2 Eastern European.. American women have become spoiled. Most think if you arent perfrect marry a man with a lot of moner and pay for a plastic surgion too fix whatever isen't the way you want it... They seem to have forgotten that any thing worth a damb is worth fighting for often resulting in something painfull...
    If the boobs arent big enough, enlarge them 10,000 USD
    If your 25 lbs to heavy lets get lipposuction 10'000 USD
    Wife.. what will everyone think if we dont own the most expensive house? 1'000'000 USD
    I think that all that money should have gone to raising a happy family... one that understands that only through the good works we do is to our fellow humans, deturmines the future.
    I have come to the comclusion that I am going to marry a woman from Eastern Europe. American women no longer respect the promiss of becoming one couple not a seperate husband and a seperate wife... Thy are one and the same.. I need a good russian girl , first bring her here let her go to college and become anything she wants, while I raise the children. I will give her everything she could ever want as well as share all the family decissions.. I will bee all for her!!!

A woman in america is on average been maried and devorced twice... Agree??
    Women in america often act superiror to other nationalitys when they are often the real problem??
    Someone help me please... I need a russian womans perspective... Am I crazy or is it OK to want to bring someone from the country my grandparents came from here to be my wife... Even someone I haven't meet in person only on the computer?? Do you think you could find someone real on the computer??? Looking for answers Xavier
    I sort of agree with you about the money thing but I think that many American women have few good morals and aren't as easy to trust. I would never marry an American woman because they are more apt to cheat than a foreign woman. I don't mean to insult American women, I am not saying all of them are like this. If you look at an American woman's profile on a website like Myspace I am sure that over 90% will say "I hate drama" but they will have posts complaining about somebody they are having a fight with over nothing. I've seen it tons of times.

Почётный участник

Quote Originally Posted by RonCau
    I sort of agree with you about the money thing but I think that many American women have few good morals and aren't as easy to trust. I would never marry an American woman because they are more apt to cheat than a foreign woman. I don't mean to insult American women, I am not saying all of them are like this. If you look at an American woman's profile on a website like Myspace I am sure that over 90% will say "I hate drama" but they will have posts complaining about somebody they are having a fight with over nothing. I've seen it tons of times.
    If you are dating somebody who spends a lot of time on MySpace, well, I think we've identified the problem.
    Пожалуйста, исправляйте мои бесконечные ошибки!

Hanna

You can't insult American women by saying they are more prone to cheat? What on earth would you base that on!

A VERY large proportion of Americans are confessing Christians and they would probably think twice about cheating just for that reason. And I think married men are MUCH more prone to cheat anyway.

Haven't you been bashing American women enough in this thread anyway?

If you have a problem with American women, consider that they would be the product of the society that they live in!!

If you've got a materialistic, status oriented society that values professional success, materialistic values and a "go-getter" personality, then isn't it logical that that is exactly the type of personality the "good" conformist woman adopts?

Or would you seriously expect a woman who grows up watching Sex and the City, Ally McBean and Ricky Lake to become some kind of blushing Victorian rose...?

And let me tell you; even if you are a fairly feminine woman, if you work professionally and have a long career, you are just not going to feel like coming home and be lovely and charming in the kitchen like a 1950s housewife.. That's the reality.

Почтенный гражданин

Perhaps you should consider that your view of the world (and this includes women) reflects yourself. And your generalisations about any group reflects your milieu. If you're not meeting people you want to meet, think about what you should change in your life.

The above advice provided for free. All further sessions will be billed.
    If I was kiddin' you, I'd be wearin' a fez and no pants. (Lennie Briscoe)

Подающий надежды оратор

Quote Originally Posted by почемучка
    If you are dating somebody who spends a lot of time on MySpace, well, I think we've identified the problem.
    My fiance is not from America and we don't use Myspace. I was saying that if you were to look at many profiles of American women that it would say that. I am not saying that any of what I said applies to all women, there are many great American girls who don't cheat and have good morals but with the way American culture is many don't appreciate what they have.

Почётный участник

My fiance is not from America and we don't use Myspace. I was saying that if you were to look at many profiles of American women that it would say that. I am not saying that any of what I said applies to all women, there are many great American girls who don't cheat and have good morals but with the way American culture is many don't appreciate what they have.
    Please tell me more about your scientific research on MySpace.

It's true that American culture takes a few too many things for granted, though. However, the subject of fidelity is notoriously difficult to measure. I don't think reliable statistics are even possible!

Подающий надежды оратор

It's true that American culture takes a few too many things for granted, though. However, the subject of fidelity is notoriously difficult to measure. I don't think reliable statistics are even possible!
    I don't care for that site Myspace. Let me reword about American women being unfaithful. It seems to be the younger generations that are becoming this way. Many younger Americans are thinking things like this are ok because of what our society shows to them in the media.

Почётный участник

I don't care for that site Myspace. Let me reword about American women being unfaithful. It seems to be the younger generations that are becoming this way. Many younger Americans are thinking things like this are ok because of what our society shows to them in the media.
    Unfaithfulness is essentially impossible to measure. In this case, what "seems to you" to be true sounds like something you want to be true. In reality, we have no idea and no evidence (either way).

By the way, you may be interested to know that the divorce rate in the US has been steadily dropping since the 1970s. If the younger generations are more unfaithful, nobody seems to care! (Actually, there are plenty of other reasons that could have caused it to drop).

Hanna

Ok but why would you think that Russian women would be more faithful and less prone to divorce than American women?
    I thought the rate of divorce was really high there too. At least that's what I read somewhere, a long time ago. Also, I guess the Russians are a bit less religious on average, than Americans, and the rate of married women working is probably about the same (that increases the risk of divorce) So what's the big difference?

Почтенный гражданин

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna
    Ok but why would you think that Russian women would be more faithful and less prone to divorce than American women?
    I thought the rate of divorce was really high there too. At least that's what I read somewhere, a long time ago. Also, I guess the Russians are a bit less religious on average, than Americans, and the rate of married women working is probably about the same (that increases the risk of divorce) So what's the big difference?
    Don't know anything about OP so no comment.
    But I used to live in an area of Canada with large Ukrainian diaspora and large population of Russian/Ukrainian immigrants. Men there loved to marry women from Russia and Ukraine because the general perception (not everybody's, of course) was that these women will be eternally grateful to be saved from untold (mostly imaginary) horrors of Eastern Europe and therefore will be willing to put up with things that Canadian women wouldn't. Also there were many cultural stereotypes about how these women should behave and such. Overall, such women that I met were to a larger or smaller extent miserable, although, again, not all of them.

btw, Johanna, have you read A short history of tractors in Ukrainian? it's a British novel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Short_Hi ... _Ukrainian
    Pretty funny and a lot of it rings very true.
    If I was kiddin' you, I'd be wearin' a fez and no pants. (Lennie Briscoe)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast