Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I've no faith in the marrage practices of American women!!

Re: I've no faith in the marrage practices of American women

Okay folks, I have drafted about 6 replies for this thread and trashed them all! As an American female going on 19 years of marriage to a man who was not American born... I have a lot of experience with the whole differences of culture, language, religion and so on. Let's get real... I'm even 5 inches taller than him! We are yin and yang and that is why I think we work so well together... and WORK is the key word there. We are a TEAM.

Xavier, I don't know where you live or where you have been "looking" for your future wife.. but that might have something to do with the type or class of women you are meeting. If you keep finding the same type over and over again, you need to find a better hunting spot!

Oh, and to your comment
    A woman in America [s:1idvk05w]is[/s:1idvk05w] on average has been married and [s:1idvk05w]devorced[/s:1idvk05w] divorced twice... Agree??
    umm... that would mean the same goes for the average male too... no???

And Xavier, please one last thing...your spelling and grammar on your post...Oh my... it was painful to read... I am usually the worst American person on the forum here... I think my crown was just passed to you!
    I only speak two languages, English and bad English.
    Check out the MasterRussian Music Playlist
    Click here for list of Russian films with English subtitles and links to watch them.

Подающий надежды оратор

I wonder, does Xavier keep tracking this thread?
    Science is the systematic classification of experience. (c) George Henry Lewes

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia

Well, he hasn't even returned once to the thread! Maybe he's at the Sun Dance. I had a friend once who was full blooded Sioux from S Dakota. He used to wear his hair to his waste and the walls of his flat were covered with Indian artifacts. The only thing is, that he lived in Sydney Australia. Anyway, he wasn't very tall but he was always going out with these girls that were "models". He had no interest to ever return to the USA.

But getting back to the topic. As far as American women go, or for that matter almost any urban women from a western country, but I will particularly speak about American women in general, they are evil, self centered, loud mouthed, sloppy dressed and grossly FAT creatures. What ever you do Xavier, do NOT marry one of these! The English women are not far behind in all this and the Australian women are catching up fast. Oh, and you won't find any better women in the rural areas of the US either. They all have TV and they all are fat and indoctrinated.

The cause of the problem with American women is largely in the education system and the pop culture. When I get off the plane in the USA after living in Russia, it is a shock! I was in the USA for TWO WEEKS before I saw ONE woman who was even worth looking at, the rest were fat and ugly and when they opened their mouths you could hear them speak their drivel from across the street. American women will never be satisfied with their men. They are taught that men are NOTHING from the first day that their overweight, over-bearing, passive-aggressive mother sits them in front of the television/baby-sitter!

Make no mistake, there is a large difference between Russian women and American/English women. Now, I'm not saying that Russian women are perfect, but at least they are not indoctrinated from birth by "Feminism" and are largely free and clear of the US Pop Culture and Hip Hop scene, which has been detrimental to healthy relationships between men and women.

After living in Russia, I can say that there are almost no good looking women in USA. There used to be, but not any more! It looks to like they all got fat starting at age 13. The Russian women that I know living in the US say that they sometimes feel sorry for American men because the women are so trashy in the US in general.

I am not exaggerating about any of this! I can spot a Russian man in a crowd of people easily. Russians will be the ones that are lean, self confident, dressed well, their voices are more reserved in general, they often have a cleaner aura about them. They are more manly in attitude. But not openly aggressive. It's just the way they carry themselves. Of course I have seen a few Russian men who I would stay away from too. You know, the ones with the "prison tattoos" I saw one with stars tattooed on his shoulders. The Russian girls in the USA are always the hottest girls in the group they are with.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин

Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    He used to wear his hair to his waste
    I kan haz a gr.. spelling nazi?
    Russian is tough, let’s go shopping!

I only speak two languages, English and bad English.
    Check out the MasterRussian Music Playlist
    Click here for list of Russian films with English subtitles and links to watch them.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia

Quote Originally Posted by vox05
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    He used to wear his hair to his waste
    I kan haz a gr.. spelling nazi?
    OK I spelled that word wrong ...it should be "waist".
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

DDT

Quote Originally Posted by rockzmom
    That is a misrepresentation of women in USA! Those girls are an anomaly. I wouldn't marry one of them anyway for that they would never stop complaining that the television was too small.

Почтенный гражданин

This is true that the American women happen to be EXTREMELY obese more frequently than the Russian ones. I saw a video of people escaping from earthquake by foot, that was just creepy. Anyway, I believe that the American men follow them, therefore they are good enough for each other.

But frankly speaking, Russian people are also obese in general, while not to that degree. We have rampant alcoholism instead.
    Please correct my English

Почтенный гражданин

Female beauty in general is a totally subjective area. When I was in the Netherlands, I had a chance to see the local people. To my mind, their women are too flat and have small facial features (like small eyes) which I don't like. Blonde curly hair don't help. The local kids are cute though, such little angels with blue eyes from an old Christmas postcard.

I believe someone with non-Russian background could write something alike about Russians/Russian women. The idea of beauty is something you get in your childhood.
    Please correct my English

Завсегдатай

Quote Originally Posted by Ленивец
    But frankly speaking, Russian people are also obese in general
    Hm... I don't think so.
    In Russian, all nationalities and their corresponding languages start with a lower-case letter.

Hanna

I forgot to recommend "Pimsleur" to this visitor. After listening to the whole thing (50 hours!!!!!) I guarantee that it covers all the vocabulary he needs for his purposes...

Quote Originally Posted by Pimsleur
    "Я американец..." "У меня очень много долларов...." "Где бы вы хотели поужинать вместе со мной сегодня вечером?" "Что вы хотели -- вина или пива?" "Ещё водки!" Two weeks later: 'Это моя жена Анна, она русская.... "

No doubt the Russian ladies will fall instantly in love after hearing these eloquent phrases and they will live happily ever after...
    Hehe....

NOTE: Please rest assured that the only reason I stuck with Pimsleur is because I always like to finish what I have started... Plus 50 hours of learning material is pretty good. But the sentences and phrases are terrible and the accent of the narrator is driving me nuts.

If you want an audio course in Russian for beginners, choose 1) Michel Thomas' Russian 1+2 OR 2) "Assimil, Le Russe sans peine" instead! So my flashcards had about a thousand sentences of nonsense in it, that I didn't even have the audio for. They had moved around the lessons and changed the language a bit.

Oh, the other reason I stuck with it was because I entered ALL the Pimsleur sentences into my flashcard application. Unfortunately I only discovered later that my audio version was different from the on that "Grogs" had (that's the guy who transcribed Pimsleur here on MR).

For example, instead of saying "Вы хотели бы поужинать со мной сегодня вечером?" they say "Вы хотете поужинать вместе со мной вечером..." Basically every sentence was changed a bit. No idea why.

Hanna

[quote=Оля]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ленивец":zxhe9cq8
    But frankly speaking, Russian people are also obese in general
    Hm... I don't think so.[/quote:zxhe9cq8]

No. Russian women are very skinny in general. Just check where all the super models come from at the moment... I read on Josefina's blog (Swedish woman in Russia) that she STUFFS herself with Russian food, yet never puts on any weight while she's there. Perhaps the food is just healthier and less fatty than elsewhere. Plus I guess the junk food revolution hasn't spread across Russia yet.

If Russian women are too fat for you, then honestly, I don't know where you should look... An anorexia clinic perhaps. Obviously I mean women below... 40. Older women shouldn't have to worry about putting on a few extra kilos, I think.

DDT

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna
    I forgot to recommend "Pimsleur" to this visitor. After listening to the whole thing (50 hours!!!!!) I guarantee that it covers all the vocabulary he needs for his purposes...

Quote Originally Posted by Pimsleur
    "Я американец..." "У меня очень много долларов...." "Где бы вы хотели поужинать вместе со мной сегодня вечером?" "Что вы хотели -- вина или пива?" "Ещё водки!" Two weeks later: 'Это моя жена Анна, она русская.... "

No doubt the Russian ladies will fall instantly in love after hearing these eloquent phrases and they will live happily ever after...
    Hehe....

NOTE: Please rest assured that the only reason I stuck with Pimsleur is because I always like to finish what I have started... Plus 50 hours of learning material is pretty good. But the sentences and phrases are terrible and the accent of the narrator is driving me nuts.

If you want an audio course in Russian for beginners, choose 1) Michel Thomas' Russian 1+2 OR 2) "Assimil, Le Russe sans peine" instead! So my flashcards had about a thousand sentences of nonsense in it, that I didn't even have the audio for. They had moved around the lessons and changed the language a bit.

Oh, the other reason I stuck with it was because I entered ALL the Pimsleur sentences into my flashcard application. Unfortunately I only discovered later that my audio version was different from the on that "Grogs" had (that's the guy who transcribed Pimsleur here on MR).

For example, instead of saying "Вы хотели бы поужинать со мной сегодня вечером?" they say "Вы хотете поужинать вместе со мной вечером..." Basically every sentence was changed a bit. No idea why.
    There are different editions of Pimsleur it seems that each edition has slight variances and different voices on them. Hey, here's a question ! I listened to the trial beginner audio Michel Thomas' Russian and it is very slow with a lot of explanations in English. Are their advanced courses like that too....with a lot of English spoken?

Hanna

Yeah, I can't really complain, since I didn't buy my copy of Pimsleur in a shop and since the transcription is apparently illegal: I read on another site that Pimsleur is chasing across the internet after transcripts of their courses, they really don't want it (STUPID!). No idea why they haven't got to this one here.

For Michel Thomas they have an "advanced" version too. But really, it is not very advanced.

Same narrator; the Russian-British woman who sounds like a school teacher, and two "students", a woman and a man.

I think you (DDT) are too good for the course (?) but I am very happy to send you the course if you want to try it. I have the course in full and I edited it to iPod format (m4b) with a fancy icon + it remembers exactly where you stopped last time you listened. I think it's about 7 hours in total.

DDT

No but thanks anyway. I am "get to the point" person. I get infuriated at all the chatter in English. LOL That course is much like that "Rocket German" course. I couldn't listen to all the chatter and attempts at humor on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Иван
    He's a piece of work. Check out his profile and other posts. He's either:

A, Not the brightest bulb in the drawer
    or
    B, Needs a Breathalyzer attached to his computer.

DDT's observations are pretty close. I blame TV and Big Corn/Agribusiness (but that's a rant for another day).
    I'm easily amused late at night...

DDT

Quote Originally Posted by capecoddah
    Quote Originally Posted by Иван
    He's a piece of work. Check out his profile and other posts. He's either:

A, Not the brightest bulb in the drawer
    or
    B, Needs a Breathalyzer attached to his computer.

DDT's observations are pretty close. I blame TV and Big Corn/Agribusiness (but that's a rant for another day).
    Yeah and he's gonna get a surprise if he thinks that ANY woman does not look at a guys bank account, even Russian babes. That's just human nature. I don't understand why any guy who is a PC Liberal (he's from San Fransisco so there's a good chance that he is) would want a Russian wife either. Russians, thankfully, couldn't give a shИt about Political Correctness.

Завсегдатай

Yeah and he's gonna get a surprise if he thinks that ANY woman does not look at a guys bank account, even Russian babes. That's just human nature. I don't understand why any guy who is a PC Liberal (he's from San Fransisco so there's a good chance that he is) would want a Russian wife either. Russians, thankfully, couldn't give a shИt about Political Correctness.
    lol man your post was Right on.

I think I heard Dane Cook or someone make a similar point awhile back. How American Girls are raised to think they are "Princesses" and they can eat all the chocolate cake they want and if the gym teacher wants to make you walk just tell the principle he was touching you!

I guess you hit the nail on the head about British chicks as well. I don't know if its the UKs proximity to the US compared to other European nations but they are certainly lagging when it comes to class and well wanting to have anything to do with them.

Russian women aren't perfect either. Seems most Moskvichka's are fat or spoiled as well, but the good thing about Moscow is that no one here is actually from Moscow

Yeah, Im a Bomzh? So what? I make 30,000R a month and I only work 2 days a week. Jealous.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Старший оракул

and working so little also gives dogboy plenty of time on mw2 to get sniperd in the face by me
    Не откладывай на завтра того, с кем можешь переспать сегодня
    --------
    http://england-moscow.com/

Завсегдатай

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Columbo
    and working so little also gives dogboy plenty of time on mw2 to get sniperd in the face by me
    And it gives Dan Moody Lovewizard Sherifflove (Pimp). If that is your real name, an apportunity to get sniped by my 9mil from across the map (afghan) while im in last stand. Doesn't get any better than that!!
    Я обожаю Россию!!!
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast