Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I've no faith in the marrage practices of American women!!

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia

Re: I've no faith in the marrage practices of American women

Quote Originally Posted by quartz
    Men there loved to marry women from Russia and Ukraine because the general perception (not everybody's, of course) was that these women will be eternally grateful to be saved from untold (mostly imaginary) horrors of Eastern Europe and therefore will be willing to put up with things that Canadian women wouldn't. .
    Or maybe is was because the men don't like ugly, overweight, sloppily dressed, surly, egotistical, loose and stupid Canadian hags!
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин

Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    Men there loved to marry women from Russia and Ukraine because the general perception (not everybody's, of course) was that these women will be eternally grateful to be saved from untold (mostly imaginary) horrors of Eastern Europe and therefore will be willing to put up with things that Canadian women wouldn't. .
    Or maybe is was because the men don't like ugly, overweight, sloppily dressed, surly, egotistical, loose and stupid Canadian hags!
    O, clearly you must be quite a Lothario -- in your own mind. Your charm, wit, and intellect are quite obvious.
    If I was kiddin' you, I'd be wearin' a fez and no pants. (Lennie Briscoe)

Hanna

DDT; I saw a pic of Quartz when I downloaded from her over Skype. She happens to be a pretty brunette, but who are you to insult her anyway? You yourself have said that Russian women are better looking than other women (although frankly I don't know what you base that on...) Quartz' family is originally from that part of the world, so she falls in your category of great lookers on that ground too! And she is way too smart and busy with her academic career to have any time or interest in being loose.
    Double fail!

O, clearly you must be quite a Lothario -- in your own mind. Your charm, wit, and intellect are quite obvious.
    Well he managed to snare a Russian woman actually, based on his previous comments. And one of the very few things that can be said in his defense is that he has a high view of Russian women... But why the downright hostile view of North American women?

See my other comment to DDT in political forum.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia

I'm not talking about Quartz i'm talking about all Canadian women in general. They are just a cheap knock off of fat liberal American women, who are about the same! I was in America for two whole weeks before I saw my first American girl who was even worth turning my head for.

Let's just face it, all women have their problems! And it is better to have a pretty one throwing kitchen implements and sundry items at you than a human version of Miss Piggy. That is where Russian women come into the picture....they do not look like Miss Piggy!

Russian women have a more realistic version of the world. They are not educated about life by watching episodes of "The Power Puff Girls' cartoons and they are not incessantly trying to be politically correct in order to save the freaking planet!
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

I'm not talking about Quartz i'm talking about all Canadian women in general. They are just a cheap knock off of fat liberal American women, who are about the same! I was in America for two whole weeks before I saw my first American girl who was even worth turning my head for.

Let's just face it, all women have their problems! And it is better to have a pretty one throwing kitchen implements and sundry items at you than a human version of Miss Piggy. That is where Russian women come into the picture....they do not look like Miss Piggy!

Russian women have a more realistic version of the world. They are not educated about life by watching episodes of "The Power Puff Girls' cartoons and they are not incessantly trying to be politically correct in order to save the freaking planet!
    You are so full of yourself or.. drunk! Your generalizationы are ridiculous. Who are you trying to convince with your disgusting statements? Yourself?
    Sick of it.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Почтенный гражданин

this might be offensive if your statements weren't so stupid and ridiculous

If I was kiddin' you, I'd be wearin' a fez and no pants. (Lennie Briscoe)

Закрываю тему. Во избежание...
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345