Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Israel-Lebanon conflict

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    You are forgiven........go and sin no more, my son!
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин
    Pray for our people, guys, there were number of rockets boomings, not far from my house, I first thought it was just near my house, but it really happened like about 20 min walking from my house, in a muslim neighbourhood, over 60 hurt it's pretty close.
    Не плюй в колодец, пригодится водицы, напиться.

Почтенный гражданин
    Israel should stop bombing anymore.I just can't stand it!god damn,im feeling sorry for those 1000 people were killed by Israel!
    Главное что есть ты у меня...

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by Орчун
    Israel should stop bombing anymore.I just can't stand it!god damn,im feeling sorry for those 1000 people were killed by Israel!
    You can't stand it? What the hell do you care you are not getting bombed. If you care so much go join Hezbollah where you belong.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    You can't stand it? What the hell do you care you are not getting bombed. If you care so much go join Hezbollah where you belong.
    You shouldn't be helping Hezbollah recruit members, DDT. They have enough members!

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT

Hell f*** u and HEZBOLLAH!!!I'm not a *ucking supporting the radical islamist!whadda f*** u know ha?u think that all people against Israel's bombing s*** are on the side of Hezbollah?hell a big NO!!!Israel is killing innocent people more than Hezbollah members!!!
    Главное что есть ты у меня...

http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=3063

"Hizballah’s blitz against Israel peaked Sunday, Day 26 of the war, killing 15 Israelis, injuring more than 200 – men and women, Jews and Arabs

August 7, 2006, 12:04 AM (GMT+02:00)

They fired at least 250 rockets across northern Israel, four times as many as the Germans ever dropped on Britain in one day during World War II. An estimated 13 heavy 220 mm rockets from Syria hit seven buildings in Haifa.

Israel struck back fast and took out the launchers at at Burj Rahal northeast of the Lebanese port of Tyre which fired at Haifa. DEBKAfile’s military sources report that Hizballah no longer bothers to conceal the launch sites of its heavy missiles. Their crews are under orders to execute “suicide launchings,” accepting that the moment they let their rockets fly they will be exposed to reprisal. Hizballah is now bent on maximizing the number of Israeli casualties.

Eight hours earlier, Hizballah launchers in four separate command posts coordinated their rocket fire on an Israeli reservist unit unloading trucks outside Kibutz Kfar Gileadi near Kiryat Shemona, killing 12 soldiers and injuring 13.

Our sources also disclose that Hassan Nasrallah has ordered all members of his senior command, military and political alike, to go underground, disconnect their phones and refuse media interviews in the present period which he sees as marking the decisive stage of the war."
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Почтенный гражданин

The Dead Feel No Pain

As the famous [meaning- crook, scoundrel, lowlife] lawyer, Clarence Darrow once said: "I never wished anyone dead, but I sure enjoyed reading their obituaries." So it will be for all you successful people; where as, us humble [losers] will die with respect!
    DO IT YOURSELF!

DDT
    You just have to keep this thread going don't you! Do you really think that posting photos of the victims of war means anything other that war sucks, you moron. Did you bother to post any photos of blown up Israelis, who by the way are intentionally targeted by Hizballah? You want to side with the sub-human scum that hide behind women and kids and fire off rockets at civillians, that's fine!

Well, now I will post a little story of how the Israeli soldier fights.

Late last Saturday night, an Israeli commando unit landed by helicopter on a beach near the Lebanese city of Tyre. None of the soldiers wore military markings. All had grown beards, so observers would think they were just another group of Hezballah jihadis.

After landing, the soldiers made their way to a building that housed a three-man Hizballah rocket-launcher crew. From intelligence reports, the commandos knew the trio was holed up in a second-floor apartment.

The Israeli commander was the first through the door, and promptly took a bullet through a lung. The Israelis fired back. When the smoke cleared, all three Hezbollah members were dead. The Israeli commander was still breathing — but only barely. Another commando was also seriously wounded.

As the commandos left — their two wounded on stretchers — they were attacked by Hizballah gunmen spilling out of nearby buildings. Israeli helicopter gunships hovering nearby laid down a covering fire, allowing the commandos to retreat to their original landing area. After a military doctor performed emergency surgery that saved the commander's life, the whole team flew back to Israel.

Israel easily could have dropped a bomb on the building and taken out their targets while they slept.

Why didn't Israel do just that? Because as well as serving as a barracks for Hezbollah, the building also contained civilians. And Israel didn't want to spill their blood. Hezballah may wage war while hiding behind women's skirts and baby rattles. But Israel stubbornly adheres to a more humane creed.

This is not a new policy that Israel adopted in response to the July 30 Qana bombing. Israeli soldiers employed the same humane methods in one of the first major engagements of this war.

On June 26, Israeli infantrymen assaulted the outskirts of Bint Jbail, a major Hezbollah hub near the border. Israel could have flattened the town easily prior to its soldiers' advance — it lies well within range of its army's artillery, not to mention the Israeli air force. But according to a high-ranking Israeli officer, the carpet-bombing option was ruled out because several hundred Bint Jbail civilian residents had ignored Israel's warning to flee. As in Tyre, Hizbollah was using them as human shields.

The result? Battalion 51 of Israel's Golani Brigade was ambushed by dozens of Hezbollah gunmen wielding anti-tank missiles. In the hellish close combat that followed, eight Israeli soldiers died. Like the 23 Israeli soldiers who lost their lives in the warrens of the Jenin refugee camp in 2002, the men of Battalion 51 died so that Arab civilians could live. Not one of Israel's enemies would have taken the same risks under similar circumstances.

Почётный участник
    Yet again DDT is right~

To the person saying Israel should stop bombing: looks like this monday you get your wish as the U.N. steps in with Nazrallah's pal Kofi Annan making sure the war stops. Of course if Hezbollah continues to launch missiles across the border into Israel, not even aiming at specific targets besides cities or platoons; I don't think Israel should honor this U.N. peace treaty in that case. It is easy to say "Israel should stop" but do you think Hezbollah will? Doubtful unless they fear killing and injuring U.N. peacekeepers.

Also about the tragic photos of the lebanese conflict: a large majority are fakes anyways so it isn't like we can trust what we see. when photographers are getting people to pose in order to amplify the tragedy of the conflict and adding things to photos and scenes... what does a picture I didn't take myself prove to me?

Also~~ how long do you really want to keep this thread going? ...lol...

Почтенный гражданин
    listen to this, nice song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WxQcWNHmAo
    Не плюй в колодец, пригодится водицы, напиться.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Jews where killed by Hitler and Germany not by Palestine's wright? Why don't you give them a part of Germany instead of Palestine? Saudi king Ibn-Saud told Roosvelt.

I can do nothing else then totally agree whit him.

Zionism and the "Arab Problem"

The lure of Zionism blinded many to the fact that Palestine was already inhabited. By 1897, that 10,000 square mile area had been under Turkish rule for nearly four centuries and contained 600,000 people, 95% Arab (predominantly Muslim) and 5% Jews.5 By 1918, after the first two waves of Jewish immigration, the percentage of Jews rose to approximately 10%. Ownership of about half the land was in private Arab hands, 2.6% was privately owned by Jews, and while the remainder was State property under the Ottoman law, much of it had been farmed by generations of Arab villagers.

The greatest moral challenge to Zionism was (and remains) that a seemingly noble, and to some, intensely spiritual, vision--the restoration of the Jewish people to their ancient homeland--could be fulfilled only at the expense of another people, the Arab inhabitants of Palestine. While a few Zionists accepted the fiction that Palestine was "a land without people" waiting for "a people without a land,"6 most were aware of an indigenous population, but argued that Jewish need and rights to a homeland Jews had been unjustly deprived of 1900 years earlier outweighed the claims of the Arabs. Others ignored the problem, their priority being to create a Jewish socioeconomic infrastructure in Palestine by encouraging immigration, acquiring land, building Jewish institutions, and developing the capacities of Jewish labor.

If you want to read the whole Article here is the link.

http://www.soci.niu.edu/~phildept/Kapitan/history.html
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on"

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Wolf
    Jews where killed by Hitler and Germany not by Palestine's wright? Why don't you give them a part of Germany instead of Palestine? Saudi king Ibn-Saud told Roosvelt.

I can do nothing else then totally agree whit him.
    what a good idea!

Congratulations to everybody! The war is over....and Gog bless Lebanon.
    Hi,
    My name is Daria. I'm 26 and live in Moscow currently. I'm looking forward to meet new friends from all over the word here.
    Life is so short...lets enjoy each day ))

DDT
    How interesting! A Muslim and a Serb finally united .........against Jews!

Too bad your idea is a moot point since the movement for Israel to again be the Jewish homeland started long before Hitlers Germany.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Who's muslim???
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on"

DDT
    Summer Kiss is.....!

PS Nice avatar!

Подающий надежды оратор
    Ok! maybe so,but nevertheless it doesn't jusstify the actions. IT would be something like if todays Italy claimd the territories of the once Roman empire or the Turk's Ottoman empire.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Thank you!

DDT
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Wolf
    Ok! maybe so,but nevertheless it doesn't jusstify the actions. IT would be something like if todays Italy claimd the territories of the once Roman empire or the Turk's Ottoman empire.
    But the thing is the entire region was lost to Britain and her allies after the Ottoman Empire was defeated in 1917. If you object to Israel you must also object to Jordan.
    However no one objects to Jordan. Why?

Because Jordan is falls under the Muslim unbrella

Arabs live peacefully inside Israel and even have seats in the Knesset. Imagine this situation in reverse. Muslims would not tolerate a Jew in a leardership role. This is not about land Palestinians. This is about Islamic intolerance to non-Muslims.

Jews found perhaps the only place in the world where everyone else wants to kill them all, as slowly and painfully as possible. Why didn't they settle for some other place, I wonder?
    Israel is arid and infertile place with bad climate. Why of all places, they've picked that tiny strip of land for the state.

Or someone with a rather perverted sense of humor have picked the place for them
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast