Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bloody Frenchies

Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    You pontificated about the Ukrainians.
    Quote from us if you can! Besides, Ukranians aren't "other people", they are the same Homo Soveticus as us.
    I will have fun giving that quote to my ukrainian friend...

anyway you wish you were a Homo Soveticus.

Почётный участник
    So when you ask the dumb masses and the masses don't like you, you are screwed, unless the question is "Can I lick your ass?"
    I think you should live somewhere in Turkmenistan. There is no flaw of democrazy. And nobody will ask you "Can I lick your ass?". You will lick it without question.

Turkmenbashi also don't understand this stupid democracy. And his favorite question for foreign leaders: "Should we set traffic lights at this dangerous cross-roads?" Yes! If "yes" why we should ask turkmen people? They will follow for clever, smart, strong and always rightful turkmen leader.

Poor French... They don't have such leader...

Подающий надежды оратор
    Yeah, those French fatally wounded the constitution, tomorrow the Dutch will finish it off. That's democracy! The two countries most discontent with their national (local) governments frustrating an oppurtunity to create more efficient working European Union
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

First America hates France, now Europe hates France, next Russia?
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Подающий надежды оратор

Re: Bloody Frenchies

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan

Like another poster said with other words, "Do what you preach"
    Practice what you preach. Just wanted to clear that up.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantomaks
    So when you ask the dumb masses and the masses don't like you, you are screwed, unless the question is "Can I lick your ass?"
    I think you should live somewhere in Turkmenistan. There is no flaw of democrazy. And nobody will ask you "Can I lick your ass?". You will lick it without question.

Turkmenbashi also don't understand this stupid democracy. And his favorite question for foreign leaders: "Should we set traffic lights at this dangerous cross-roads?" Yes! If "yes" why we should ask turkmen people? They will follow for clever, smart, strong and always rightful turkmen leader.

Are you calling the fucking Turkmenbashi of all people a great leader?
    I come to represent and carve my name within your chest.

Почётный участник
    Are you calling the @@@@ Turkmenbashi of all people a great leader?
    Of course! He is the greatest leader in the world. Recently well-known democrat president Ukraine Yushenko gave father of Turkmenbashi the best decoration (medal) of Ukraine. Coz without father of Turkmenbashi we couldn't injoy his resplendent son. Do you believe in choice of Yushenko?

http://compromat.ru/main/ukraina/turkmen.htm

Почтенный гражданин
    TATY wrote:
    also cos they don't want Turkey to join the EU cos they are Islamophobes.
    sad but true. it's even worse in other countries. the dutch are going to vote no because they think arabs are the scum of the earth ans slavs are untermenschen.
    the rate of unemployement is incredibly low in the netherlands when it's very high in france (and unbelievably steady).

And voting the no to the EU constitution won't change either of those things.
    technically, you're right. but the bolkenstein directive is now history and it has a lot to do with the french no.

The French in general are por-EU.
    not enough.

The same referrendum on the EU constitution in the UK would get an overwhelming No on the basis that people will be saying no the EU in gerenal, cos we are rubbish here.
    totally true!
    my apartment in paris : http://vacation-paris-apartment.com/

Почётный участник

I can't exactly understand what you are trying to say. Are you from Turkmenistan?

Почётный участник
    Geoduck, are you also from Illinois?

Почётный участник
    Да, я из Иллинойса (из города Oak Park, рядом от Чикаго). Почему, вы тоже? Скажите мне, пожалуйста, если вы когда-нибудь жил в Туркменистане?

Почётный участник
    Да, я из Иллинойса (из города Oak Park, рядом от Чикаго). Почему, вы тоже? Скажите мне, пожалуйста, если вы когда-нибудь жил в Туркменистане?
    I have a feeling that people from Illinois don't understand Russian humour...

Why also? Coz TriggerHappyJack is also from your state. And I assumed that if he don't understand my irony and you also so you both are from Illinois. So I guessed!

I never was in Turkmenistan but I was near Turkmenistan in Uzbekistan. I was there in Soviet army in 1988-90.

Intresting that my avatar - very famous Russian actor Evgeny Leonov - had film shooting for this character just in Turkmenistan in desert Karakum. The film name is "Kin-dza-dza". Unfortunatly foreiners don't understand this perfect film. Only Russian can appreciate it.

Почётный участник
    Well, Illinois bashing is alright by me, Chicago is its only hope. But alas...I think the fact that you have never lived in Turkmenistan makes your adoration of Turkmenbashi much more understandable.

(it also explains why you have internet access)

Почтенный гражданин
    Chicago isn't our only hope, just don't go south of seventy.

But I agree you must not have ever been to Turkmenistan, or ever spoken to someone from Turkmenistan. Unless of course you're being sarcastic...

I have a feeling that people from Illinois don't understand Russian humour...

Why also? Coz TriggerHappyJack is also from your state. And I assumed that if he don't understand my irony and you also so you both are from Illinois. So I guessed!

I never was in Turkmenistan but I was near Turkmenistan in Uzbekistan. I was there in Soviet army in 1988-90.

Intresting that my avatar - very famous Russian actor Evgeny Leonov - had film shooting for this character just in Turkmenistan in desert Karakum. The film name is "Kin-dza-dza". Unfortunatly foreiners don't understand this perfect film. Only Russian can appreciate it.
    I love kin-dza-dza and I am a foreigner, it is quite some кю!!! Besides, I know Russians who don't like it...
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Завсегдатай
    TriggerHappyJack, I've recently come back from Turkmenistan - people are having a rollocking time there (they have internet there, tut tut for trying to lie about it, Jack) and Mr Turkmenbashi certainly doesn't ponce around like your mordans' and mordanettes' brussels sprouts do.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    TriggerHappyJack, I've recently come back from Turkmenistan - people are having a rollocking time there (they have internet there, tut tut for trying to lie about it, Jack) and Mr Turkmenbashi certainly doesn't ponce around like your mordans' and mordanettes' brussels sprouts do.
    What are you saying here? That people in Turkmenistan are peachy keen? That the Turkmenbashi (don't you think calling yourself the father of the ___ people is a little...creepy?) is doing a great job?

Завсегдатай
    What I'm saying, Jack, is that he's a wise leader and I hear his people are getting happier by the minute. He doesn't chew the snotty cud of western ersatz values (like gay hedgehogs' suffrage), he's ruling wisely and his country's going places. He's a real bat'ka - the highest praise you can get from a Russian. Do you have anyone in the West who's a bat'ka? They do. In Russia, we don't, and I think you don't have a bat'ka either.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Почтенный гражданин
    There are few, if any good things that the Turkmenbashi has been doing lately. How are large-scale hospital closings wise? Or the glorification of himself while most people live in poverty. There are over-crowded classrooms with the Ruhnama becoming the basis of everything! My friend from Turkmenistan was afraid to talk about the government over the phone! There is no way things could be going well if the people are too afraid to talk about it. There are way too many things wrong with Niyazov's regime to list!

"Why do we need such hospitals?" he said. "If people are ill, they can come to Ashgabat."

Edit: I forgot to mention the decleration of all foreign degrees as invalid in Turkmenistan, leaving many state employees jobless. As well as students studying abroad currently left unsure as to what they will do now...etc..."

Почётный участник
    Sounds like a pretty awesome place to live, VM. Happier by the minute? Wow. I must say, your comments have me completly convinced of their factuality.

Oh, let me tell you about this country Iceland, you might like it also. The country is ruled by a race of two-headed giants who are only satisfied by tributes of kitchen appliances. The country is very cold, except for the tops of mountains--where grows a tropical rain forest.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast