View Poll Results: Do think Homosexuality is alright?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 48.65%
  • No

19 51.35%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Acceptance on Homosexuality

Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    Я походил по некоторым ссылкам и почитал несколько статей, и мне кажется, что большинство ученых считают, что развитие гомосексуализма зависит и от воспитания и от генетического состава (но влияние воспитания вообще более важное), хотя окончательных данных нет, ни за, ни против... "...
    Я рада, что решил сказать "мне кажется", потому что мне не кажется, что ты ошибаешься. Ну да ладно, в этой теме каждый остаётся при своём мнении.
    Твой русский меня восхищает.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Есть голубой пингвины, бараны, обезьяны и дельфины. Почему бы нет людей?
    Кому - нары, кому - Канары.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Sorry Sperk but there are no poofta penguins...........maybe just some cold penguins but no poofta penguins! Got it?

Anyway penguins don't have sex.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Властелин
    I am all for male homosexuality as it takes all the pretty boys outta competition. Lesbians should, as pilots say, suck it up and turn bi. Definitely bi. Penguins and dolphins could go either way, that doesn't concern me.
    I've got a TV, and I'm not afraid to use it

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by scotcher
    The poll has no option for "it's none of my business, so I couldn't care either way."
    I tried to make one but it didn't let me... Sorry.

Oh, I am not a guy named LIZ NOT LIZZY I am female, and I am not gay. Just letting you know.
    Hate= to dislike somebody or something intensely, often in a way that evokes feelings of anger, hostility, or animosity
    Love= an intense feeling of tender affection and compassion

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDSanchous
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil77
    By the way, in the Soviet times homosexuality was the crime, so the majority of gays "worked" as "cocks" at jails. That's exactly the place there they can find a plety of LOVE! And I think that was a great policy!
    Have you ever considered that it looked very much like discrimination? Not that I like gays but just because I don't like gays doesn't mean that we, 'normal' people, have the right to put them behind bars, explaining such actions by saying that homosexual people should be sent to prison or some kind of treatment facility to cure their illness.
    I absolutly agree... See, just beacuse I think being gay is wrong and immoral, but I dont believe it is ok to discriminate towards them. I think any type of discrimination is wrong. Just because its wrong does not mean it is ok for you to be wrong by exchanging harsh words... What ever happened to love thy neighbor?
    By the way, this was not directed towards you... I was just venting towards the "normal" people.
    Hate= to dislike somebody or something intensely, often in a way that evokes feelings of anger, hostility, or animosity

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDSanchous
    Have you ever considered that it looked very much like discrimination? Not that I like gays but just because I don't like gays doesn't mean that we, 'normal' people, have the right to put them behind bars, explaining such actions by saying that homosexual people should be sent to prison or some kind of treatment facility to cure their illness.
    It doesn't look like discrimination, it IS discrimination. Discrimination can be a great thing sometimes!

А вообще шучу я так. Плевать мне по большому счёту на всяких г*вносексуалистов. Я вообще добрый, белый и пушистый. Ненавижу только расистов и негров.
    Do you know how sick that makes me feel to hear that discrimination is ok? THATS PATHETIC!

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that with all the war, cannibalism, rape, famine etc that there is in the world, homosexuality is hardly something which warrants so much discussion. It's pretty peaceful and doesn't exactly affect anyone else (unless we get into things like two homosexuals raising a baby.... ), so maybe we should worry about more important things?
    Not to sound nieve, but is there cannibalism in the world? And I do agree in a way, I just wanted to ask what people thought.

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    Anyway penguins don't have sex.
    Then how do they have baby pengiuns? Huh? Yeah, thats what I thought... Sorry I shouldn't have jumped into this conversation, I skipped all of the posts that were in Russian, because it takes me forever to translate... I am not that good... But if there was some inside joke, I missed it.

Властелин
    Not to sound nieve, but is there cannibalism in the world?
    Heaps of ))))
    Even in Frisco there is (or was?) a sect with some khm... cannibalism-dedicated rituals, eating human internals... all that stuff. I watched a film about them.
    -- Да? Коту Ваське, бл##?
    -- Нет, Я кот Васька :-/

Back to queers:

If God wanted queers, he would've created Adam and Steve, and not Adam and Eve
    God does not like queers.
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonian
    Back to queers:

Yeah, and don't forget Sodom and Gomorrah.
    A direct indication in the Bible about what God thinks on that matter.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Завсегдатай
    Not to sound nieve, but is there cannibalism in the world?
    Cannnibalism is everywhere! I heard about this dude.... his grandmother never really was cremated..... those were just wood ashes..... Maybe it's false, but it's totally believable

Yeah, and don't forget Sodom and Gomorrah.
    A direct indication in the Bible about what God thinks on that matter.
    I thought God loves everybody regardless of their faults, ie with the hope they will repent or if not go to hell when they die as punishment. How does he justify the destruction of 2 cities?

Властелин
    I thought God loves everybody regardless of their faults, ie with the hope they will repent or if not go to hell when they die as punishment. How does he justify the destruction of 2 cities?
    That's right. Still, is it clear from the Bible what God thinks about homosexuality? On present showing, I'd say no.
    "A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read"
    Mark Twain
    American author/essayist (1835-1910)
    WHSmith

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonian
    Back to queers:
    "...How many orphans are there in the world?
    Some estimates put the number of orphans at 50 million while other estimates put the number as high as 200 million. ... "
    http://lifelineofhope.org/lifelineofhope/faq.html

Back to homophobes:

Может быть, гомосексуализм и существует в природе, чтобы помочь растить сирот, которые никому не нужны? Известно, что из детей, которые вырастают без родительской любви, без счастливого детства, образуются взрослые с различными эмоциональными проблемами.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampada
    Известно, что из детей, которые вырастают без родительской любви, без счастливого детства, образуются взрослые с различными эмоциональными проблемами.
    А в такой семье у них будет нормальное, счастливое детство?
    In Russian, all nationalities and their corresponding languages start with a lower-case letter.

Quote Originally Posted by iamjames
    Discrimination can be a great thing sometimes!

А вообще шучу я так. Плевать мне по большому счёту на всяких г*вносексуалистов. Я вообще добрый, белый и пушистый. Ненавижу только расистов и негров.
    Do you know how sick that makes me feel to hear that discrimination is ok? THATS PATHETIC!
    Since you don't speak Russian, you didn't read my last reply. I wasn't talking seriously, It was just a joke, may be unsuccessful.
    Really I simply don't care about gays until they advance their homosexuality for show. I am not being too happy, than my 4-years-old son ask me a question like this after watching TV: "Dad, why this man is so funny?"
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by Оля
    Известно, что из детей, которые вырастают без родительской любви, без счастливого детства, образуются взрослые с различными эмоциональными проблемами.
    Гораздо большая вероятность, что да. Я уверена, что для выброшенных из жизни сирот, это бы был очень хороший выход из положения и, скорее всего, единственный шанс на нормальное, счастливое детство.

Гораздо большая вероятность, что да. Я уверена, что для выброшенных из жизни сирот, это бы был очень хороший выход из положения и, скорее всего, единственный шанс на нормальное, счастливое детство.
    И гораздо большая вероятность того, что они вырастут извращенцами.
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

И гораздо большая вероятность того, что они вырастут извращенцами.
    Это практикой не подтверждается. Кстати, у каждого свои представления об извращённости. Какие у тебя есть предложения для создания счастливого детства для сирот? Я согласна, что "мама и папа" - это самый лучший вариант.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast