Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Кто, где, откуда и... куда?

Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    Quote Originally Posted by charlestonian
    Родился на Украине, но вот уже 34 года в Америке. У меня только американское гражданство, другого нет. That's it folks...

PS. Now, Куда? No plans really. Уже был в Канаде, в Шотландии, в Германии, в Испании, в нескольких странах Африки, и конечно, в нескольких городах США... В Россию или на Украину не хочу No way.
    Интересно. Я все время думал, что ты американец!
    I am.
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

DDT, sorry for the fun - my English is much worse then your Russian, but you wroute this phrase really funny [/quote]

Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Sh!t... I am still having a problem with that QUOTE crap! How do I make a name of the person I want to quote show???? I don't want it just say "quote," I want to name the person I am quoting... stupid rules....

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Sh!t... I am still having a problem with that QUOTE cr@p! How do I make a name of the person I want to quote show???? I don't want it just say "quote," I want to name the person I am quoting... stupid rules....
    Click on the quote button at the top of the post that you want to quote. You can edit the quote as you need as long as long as it begins with quote =+ the persons name and ends with "[/quote]"

PS Or is it just that MR gave you the screwy quote button?
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    Sh!t... I am still having a problem with that QUOTE cr@p! How do I make a name of the person I want to quote show???? I don't want it just say "quote," I want to name the person I am quoting... stupid rules....
    Click on the quote button at the top of the post that you want to quote. You can edit the quote as you need as long as long as it begins with quote =+ the persons name and ends with "
    "

PS Or is it just that MR gave you the screwy quote button?[/quote]

I am not sure what's wrong... I can quote the entire post without any problems but when I try to get just chunks of it, I can't get the person's nick to be displayed, among other problems... so, I am leaving all those long posts intact... Bummer..

Подающий надежды оратор
    А куда же все иностранци ушли? Одни русский здесь

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Python
    А куда же все иностранци ушли? Одни русский здесь
    А куда же все иностранцы ушли? Одни русские здесь
    Не плюй в колодец, пригодится водицы, напиться.

мы ушли туда, где солнце греет!
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Новичок
    This seems to be the only introduction topic around here, or at least it used to be one...
    So I'll keep it short:
    I'm from Fribourg, Switzerland, 21 years old and have been learning Russian for almost 3 years now. I'm a student, but what I study has nothing to do with Russian. I grew up in a bilingual household (german/french) and started learning English at an early age.
    First I was just interested by the cyrillic alphabet, but then one day I decided to start learning Russian or at least see where it goes... Last year I spent 6 weeks in St. Petersburg to deepen my knowledge of this awesome language ( ) but I'm still much better at reading comprehension since I don't get to use my oral Russian a lot...
    I've been checking out this message board for a while and I've finally decided to register and to benefit from you guys' help with my question about russian grammar/vocabulary.
    So, uh, hi!

Завсегдатай
    Hello, Kigacho, WE WERE WAITING FOR YOU!
    In Russian, all nationalities and their corresponding languages start with a lower-case letter.

Добро пожаловать, Kigacho!
    Хорошо, что решил представиться. Чувствуй себя как дома.
    Здесь все свои.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Завсегдатай
    You are welcome Kigacho!
    Я так думаю.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Leof
    You are welcome Kigacho!
    Ja, ja, herzlich willkommen!
    In Russian, all nationalities and their corresponding languages start with a lower-case letter.

Завсегдатай
    Hiya!
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Hello, Kigacho

Привет, Kigacho! I am new here, too. I'm here to improve my Russian - my mother is Russian, but came to the United States when Senator McCarthy was leading his Communist witch hunts. She grew up under Stalin, and understood oppression, so she did not teach us Russian...but I've been raised with "You don't know how lucky you are..." and she's right!

My husband says I'm the only person he knows that has studied a language for 30 years and still cannot speak it...so here I am. Nice to have another newbie here.

This forum really does need a formal introduction thread! I couldn't find one, and am just taking advantage of Kigacho's introduction!!
    Correct my Russian, please! Пожалуйста, исправьте мои ошибки!

Помогите мирy oдним щелчком ! Help the world with one click!
    http://www.thehungersite.com/clickTo...s_home_sitenav

Подающий надежды оратор
    I am from Russia, the former USSR. We lived in many places, but we moved a lot hoping to escape KGB surveilance. Accelerated enough to emigrate in 1997. We ended here, in USA. Now, I am retired in Virginia. The kids are grown up. We have grandchildren feel perfectly at home. "The America Dream" came true in a satisfactory form. However, I watch events in Russia, love Russia and wish happiness and stability to my original home country. During my 30 years in USA, I have never been back to Russia.
    Hunt with dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Ufimych
    I am from Russia, the former USSR. We lived in many places, but we moved a lot hoping to escape KGB surveilance. Accelerated enough to emigrate in 1997. We ended here, in USA. Now, I am retired in Virginia. The kids are grown up. We have grandchildren feel perfectly at home. "The America Dream" came true in a satisfactory form. However, I watch events in Russia, love Russia and wish happiness and stability to my original home country. During my 30 years in USA, I have never been back to Russia.
    Howdy. I have a question though. You write:
    Accelerated enough to emigrate in 1997... and than you write:
    During my 30 years in USA

Something does not add up here...

куда: Мой синь и я поедём в Грасии !

I am going to concentrate on learning a few phrases of Greek, and will return to this forum in about 3 weeks.

I am recommending this place to friends, everyone is just wonderful (even you, DDT!)!

пока!
    Correct my Russian, please! Пожалуйста, исправьте мои ошибки!

Помогите мирy oдним щелчком ! Help the world with one click!
    http://www.thehungersite.com/clickTo...s_home_sitenav

How do your kids and grandkids feel towards Russia, though? Have they lost their heritage?
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    How do your kids and grandkids feel towards Russia, though? Have they lost their heritage?
    Kalinka, you don't understand, it's a message from the future! From the times then "The American Dream" come true, and the horror of bloody KGB in 1997 seems just like a bad dream.
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast