Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: A question about Russian dating practices and "going dutch"

Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by Anixx
    Well, many women after 18 are much less attractive than before. And what is more important they did not yet learnt being mercantile.
    Once they turn 18 they right away lose their attractiveness, right?
    Besides, it's illegal to have any sort of sexual intercourse with ppl under 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Anixx
    And as I said they mostly want to marry while Russian laws has made the marriage a complete hell for a man. No normal man who knows the laws will agree to marry following such rules (also take into account that 83% of all divorces in Russia happen due to the women's initiative and a man looses all in a divorce, even his children).
    Two words man - marital agreement.

Почтенный гражданин
    Once they turn 18 they right away lose their attractiveness, right?
    Well there is only a minority of women who becomes better with age.

In the USA - may be. In Russia pro-US activists also want to rise age of consent so it to be like in the US.

Two words man - marital agreement.
    I do not know how it is in the US but here you cannot negotiate anything in marital agreement.
    You cannot negotiate that the kid will remain with you, you cannot negotiate your right to meet with him, you cannot negotiate alimony, you cannot negotiate abortion rights,
    you cannot evict your former wife from your home if there are children, you cannot negotiate the usage of the state financial bonus for childbirth (only the woman can use it as she wishes).

Почтенный гражданин
    There is an interesting sci-fi novel by Viktor Pelevin "Snuff" who describes an anti-utopian post-apocaliptic society where an English-speaking society "Big Byz" similar to the US flyes in an artificial island over a Slavic speaking Urkaine.
    The Big Byz has age of consent of 46 years and there is a debate to increase it to 48 (while the life duration remains the same as now). And many people fuck robotic dolls because of that. There is even an LGBT society of doll-fuckers. And the Big Byz tries to impose that practice on the Urkaine (they even cover in media those of Urkaine who fucks potatoe sacs as sex minorities). There are other interesting things in the book. For example, Big Byz frequently bombs Urkaine under ridiculous pretexts and the elites and dissidents of Urkaine support that. The very name "snuff" if referred to such staged "wars" in whick real people(soldiers) of Urkaine die while in the Biz Byz the wars are used as an entertainment due to their overwhelming technical superiority and absence of any casualties.

Wikipedia article:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.N.U.F.F.

Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by Anixx View Post

I do not know how it is in the US but here you cannot negotiate anything in marital agreement.
    You cannot negotiate that the kid will remain with you, you cannot negotiate your right to meet with him, you cannot negotiate alimony, you cannot negotiate abortion rights,
    you cannot evict your former wife from your home if there are children, you cannot negotiate the usage of the state financial bonus for childbirth (only the woman can use it as she wishes).
    As far as I know, Family Code (Семейный кодекс) provides for arrangement of everything that concerns property before marriage (this would be a marital agreement, so in theory it is possible to decide how property would be divided in case of divorce even before marriage), but I don't remember what it says about children.

Hanna
    Well I happened to pick up a Finnish paper recently and there was a story of the phenomenon of Finnish women marrying Russian men, because they were "more romantic" (than Finnish men... this is probably true!) But some relationships are a Finnish man and a Russian woman.

The problem was that many such marriages ended in divorce, AFTER the couple already had a child. And then, in some situations there was trouble because the Russia and Finland have some rather conflicting laws regarding guardianship of children in case of a divorce.

There have been some dramatic cases covered in media whereby one or the other parent snatched the child and crossed the border, and the other parent powerless to do anything. So tragic - I just pity the children in such relationships.
    Deborski likes this.

Властелин
    В России, по-моему, в 16 лет уже можно соглашаться на секс.

Well, many women after 18 are much less attractive than before. And what is more important they did not yet learnt being mercantile.
    Wow, Anixx. That says a lot about you. I'm 46. Guess that makes me one ugly old hag!!! Hahaha! I know men - very good men, intelligent and strong men - who find older women far more appealing than little girls. We are better conversationalists, we have better personalities, and we know what we want in life. A secure man finds that attractive.

An insecure man, on the other hand, a man who only likes young girls, just wants someone with no opinions and no power, so that he can have everything his way. Such men do not even think of women as people, but as toys that can be bought and paid for.

As for men who screw little girls, such men are child molesters. They care about only one thing: Their own pleasure. At the expense of everyone else. Even at the expense of a little child, whose whole life is still ahead of her.

I am so deeply sad that such people exist.

Perhaps you experience women as "gold diggers" more because of your own attitudes, rather than reality. I think a little introspection would help you a great deal. And maybe a psychologist.
    Lampada likes this.
    Вот потому, что вы говорите то, что не думаете, и думаете то, что не думаете, вот в клетках и сидите. И вообще, весь этот горький катаклизм, который я здесь наблюдаю, и Владимир Николаевич тоже…

Почтенный гражданин
    Wow, Anixx. That says a lot about you. I'm 46. Guess that makes me one ugly old hag!!! Hahaha! I know men - very good men, intelligent and strong men - who find older women far more appealing than little girls. We are better conversationalists, we have better personalities, and we know what we want in life. A secure man finds that attractive.
    No, I do not find 46 year women more appealing than 18 years old. If I want conversationists, I can meet with friends. With age women become psychologically more like men. And what I like in women is their difference from men, not the likelyness.

just wants someone with no opinions and no power,
    Why you decided so? I want younger beauty, natural, non-corrupted behavior, joyfullness.
    And besides the younger girlfriend you have the better the opportunity to educate her as you wishes. A young girl is like white paper, without bugs in the brain.

As for men who screw little girls, such men are child molesters. They care about only one thing: Their own pleasure. At the expense of everyone else. Even at the expense of a little child, whose whole life is still ahead of her.
    LOL. People who prefers young girls are not child molesters. It is normal to love youth and beauty. I know that in America you are educated that loving youth is perversion.

No, I do not find 46 year women more appealing than 18 years old. If I want conversationists, I can meet with friends. With age women become psychologically more like men. And what I like in women is their difference from men, not the likelyness.
    You know, that actually made me laugh. You didn't need to confirm how you feel about older women, I could have predicted you would say something exactly as asinine as this! We become more like men with age? Wow. No one has ever told me that I "looka like a man." In fact, the older I've gotten, the more men I find are attracted to me! And as of yet, I have not grown a penis or a beard!

Sorry that doesn't fit in with your little preconceived notion of the world, where all women are supposed to be your personal sex slaves. But for many people, it's reality, and you are missing out on some of the finer things in life with your shallow, black and white mindset.

My words:
    just wants someone with no opinions and no power,
    Your words:
    And besides the younger girlfriend you have the better the opportunity to educate her as you wishes. A young girl is like white paper, without bugs in the brain.
    They mean pretty much the same thing. You don't want a relationship with a person. You want someone you can control. And as soon as she gets "too old" or "wears out" you'll just replace her with a younger model. No need to explain yourself further. I know your type all too well and let's just say that if I generalized ALL men and imagined them as you, I would probably have to become a lesbian.

I feel sorry for people like you. Obviously you care nothing for the girls. It's all about you, your needs, your ego. I feel badly for all the girls you have already hurt, especially if you really think there is nothing wrong with screwing little, underage girls!

Someday perhaps you will have a sweet little daughter, and some older guy will screw her. Maybe then you will understand, but I doubt it.

PS: I hope you get arrested or that someone reports you before another little girl is hurt by you.
    Вот потому, что вы говорите то, что не думаете, и думаете то, что не думаете, вот в клетках и сидите. И вообще, весь этот горький катаклизм, который я здесь наблюдаю, и Владимир Николаевич тоже…

Почтенный гражданин
    In fact, the older I've gotten, the more men I find are attracted to me!
    In that case you're an exception.

where all women are supposed to be your personal sex slaves.
    I think this is an insult. Where I wrote such things?

I know your type all too well and let's just say that if I generalized ALL men and imagined them as you, I would probably have to become a lesbian.
    LOL. ALL men like younger women. Just as most women like older men. Feminists want to prohibit relations with younger women (which are more attractive) so to gain more attention themselves.

I feel badly for all the girls you have already hurt, especially if you really think there is nothing wrong with screwing little, underage girls!
    Why do you think I hurt anybody? Why do you assert that men have no right to love younger women? Why do you think it hurts them?

Someday perhaps you will have a sweet little daughter, and some older guy will screw her.
    You even do not know my age.

Maybe then you will understand, but I doubt it.
    I wish you guard your daughters of all men. As well as possible.
    After all they are your property, right?

PS: I hope you get arrested or that someone reports you before another little girl is hurt by you.
    You think men should be arrested for loving women? It is a crime? This says in itself about American culture: normal love is crime, only lesbian love is good.

LOL. ALL men like younger women. Just as most women like older men. Feminists want to prohibit relations with younger women (which are more attractive) so to gain more attention themselves.
    Wow. And how do you know this? Did you talk with ALL the men and ALL the women? I think that the woman-hating men you hang around filled your head with this kind of nonsense.

You think men should be arrested for loving women? It is a crime? This says in itself about American culture: normal love is crime, only lesbian love is good.
    Do not twist my words. I said that men should be arrested for using underage girls for sex. There is no "love" in that.

Почтенный гражданин
    Wow. And how do you know this? Did you talk with ALL the men and ALL the women?
    This is just typical. In most marriages the men are elder than women - that's just statistics. Girls start to engage in relations earlier than boys. As I remember by 15 years most girls already had boyfriends and had tried all kinds of sex, were going to night clubs while for me all this stuff was like another planet.

Do not twist my words. I said that men should be arrested for using underage girls for sex. There is no "love" in that.
    You said you want me to be arrested. This is what you said. For what by the way?

Anyway I wonder why you want arrested people who did nothing wrong to you.

Of course you may feel strong about your own children but bear in mind that not all parents experience the same feelings as you do. Many allow their children sexual freedom or encourage them to find a boyfriend from early age, 13 or 14.

Do not twist my words. I said that men should be arrested for using underage girls for sex.
    "Underage" differs from country to country, in the US the consent age is highest in the world and they are trying to impose it on the rest, coupled with other feminist laws aimed at men, while promoting gay and lesbian relations.

In 2003 the pro-US activists raised the age of consent from 14 to 16 in Russia. Tens of thousands of young people has been imprisoned for their love following this law.
    Given such consequences, the law has been amended last year: the sex with any sexually mature girl is not punishable any longer, thus effectively restoring the Soviet law.

I would say that it is not only my opinion that this movement to increase sex age and the witch hunt came here from the USA.

I would say that it is not only my opinion that this movement to increase sex age and the witch hunt came here from the USA.
    There are psychological studies which show that a child's brain has not fully developed until at least 18. The world is raising age of consent laws because of developments in science. Of course, you already know this since you want a girl who is a "blank sheet of paper" so that you can program her to do your bidding.

Take your conspiracy theories and your misogyny and go talk with someone who is interested in your views. This thread has been derailed enough.

Почтенный гражданин
    There are psychological studies which show that a child's brain has not fully developed until at least 18.
    Psychological studies cannot tell anything about brain development. It is not a subject of psychology. If a psychologist tells you about brain development, he is a charlatan.
    Even if the brain is not fully developed at this stage, it is unevident how this can hinder sexual activity any how greater than other physiological necessities such as eating.

Note also that boys serve at military at 17 in Russia. Their brain is already OK for bearing weapons and fight a war. You call people of this age "children". LOL. Do you mean that the army is composed of children? They should have right to fire and being killed but no right to have sex?

The age 14-17 the the most fertile age for women. It is the age of hormonal peak and the highest sexual desire for both women and men.
    The sexual desire at higher age is orders of magnitude lower.
    It is the age most typical for sex in all societies (possibly with exception of modern USA).

The organism at this age experiences physiological necessity to have sex.

Почтенный гражданин
    Of course, you already know this since you want a girl who is a "blank sheet of paper" so that you can program her to do your bidding.
    Any man wants a girl who yet did not learn to be mercantile or otherwise perverted by the society. Who believes in love. Who did not have negative experience with other men.
    For whom being with a man is something special, not what she did 100 times already.
    This does not have anything connected to physiology.

Unfortunately you hardly can find a virgin at age above 15 in Russia. So once you passed 18 you have virtually no legal chance to mate a virgin. This means that the best girls pass to school hooligans who think about sex, not about learning. Good boys who want to complete study in university first only can expect to get the remainder: ugly girls whom no school hooligan liked, divorced, abandoned, with children etc.

This system puts bad boys in preferential position and encourages sex in school rather than learning.

Yes, and your predatory attitudes towards girls is not impressing me even remotely. I'm not sure who you think you are convincing with your arguments. But I do not have the time nor the interest in continuing to talk with a pedophile.

*blocking you*

Властелин
    Note also that boys serve at military at 17 in Russia.
    It is the age of hormonal peak and the highest sexual desire for both women and men.
    The sexual desire at higher age is orders of magnitude lower.
    No, women have the peak of sexual desire after 30.
    Unfortunately you hardly can find a virgin at age above 15 in Russia.
    As I remember by 15 years most girls already had boyfriends and had tried all kinds of sex, were going to night clubs
    Are you sure?
    So once you passed 18 you have virtually no legal chance to mate a virgin.
    What for?
    Good boys who want to complete study in university first only can expect to get the remainder: ugly girls whom no school hooligan liked, divorced, abandoned, with children etc.
    That's not true.
    But I do not have the time nor the interest in continuing to talk with a pedophile.
    He is not a pedophile.
    The organism at this age experiences physiological necessity to have sex.
    Necessaty?
    I don't see much reason to have this age of consent.

Banned
    This is just typical. In most marriages the men are elder than women - that's just statistics. Girls start to engage in relations earlier than boys.
    Yes
    But it doesn't mean that men prefer younger women, it just means that women preferred older men at the age they got married
    And since "girls start to engage in relations earlier than boys" they obviously have more experience than boys thus they play leading role in choosing a partner

I think it is incorrect to say that men prefer younger women w/o specifying the age-group for both sides. The same goes for women

PS: My wife is older than me
    Deborski likes this.

Почтенный гражданин
    But I do not have the time nor the interest in continuing to talk with a pedophile.
    Oh yes anybody who does not want 46 years old women is pedophile.

Are you sure?
    The average age of starting sexual life by girls is 14,5 years in Russia and Belarus
    Гинекология подростков, начало половой жизни, гинекологические заболевания | Гинекология на interfax.by
    If we had American laws, we should imprison all men.

That's not true.
    Well do you contest that by 15 most girls already have permanent boyfriends?

I don't see much reason to have this age of contest.
    Which age?

Actually if you look at the ages of sexually active men and women you can see the following.
    The sexual activity of men as about 14-70, sexual activity of women is about 14-40.
    So for each sexually active woman there are about 2 sexually active men. This creates a
    strict deficit of sexually active women.

This makes men to pay large sums of money to attract women's attention and have sex.

Note also that very young men are not usually subject of interest for older women
    while younger women are usually subject of interest for older men.

Thus by increasing age of consent the number of competing men does not decrease while the number of available women
    decreases significantly. This even more increases the deficit of women. You know a night with a prostitute in modern Russia
    costs about an average monthly wage. It seems that the feminists want to increase that number.

When there are many men who are not sexually satisfied, the number of rapists, maniacs and so on dramatically increases.
    It has been exposed that this is a normal marketing tactic - to crate the desire and create frustration so to sell their
    product for higher money.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomer View Post
    Yes
    PS: My wife is older than me
    This may mean that you could not find a younger girl. Because they are in great deficit. Just imagine. If in your place (USA) age of consent is 18, this means
    that all men from 18 to 60 want a 18-25 years old girl. Divide 7 by 42. You get 0.166 Evidently it would be VERY hard to find a free girl of this age.

If the age of consent lowered by just 2 years, the proportion would be 9/42=0.214, the chance to find a young wife would be 30% greater!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast