Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Запись

  1. #1
    uno
    uno is offline
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The uneducated parts
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    10

    Запись

    У кого есть "я вас любил"

    Пушкин

    Если нет...

    У кого знаете хорошая програма которая может закладывать?

  2. #2
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seventh
    Posts
    4,113
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Запись

    Quote Originally Posted by uno
    У кого есть "я вас любил"

    Пушкин

    Если нет...

    У кого знаете хорошая програма которая может закладывать?
    Кто = 3rd person singular
    Знаете = 2nd person plural plural

    У кого знаете = rubbish.
    Ingenting kan stoppa mig
    In Post-Soviet Russia internet porn downloads YOU!

  3. #3
    Moderator Lampada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    СССР -> США
    Posts
    17,620
    Rep Power
    31
    Я вас любил

    А. С. Пушкин
    Я вас любил

    Я вас любил: любовь еще, быть может,
    В душе моей угасла не совсем;
    Но пусть она вас больше не тревожит;
    Я не хочу печалить вас ничем.
    Я вас любил безмолвно, безнадежно,
    То робостью, то ревностью томим;
    Я вас любил так искренно, так нежно,
    Как дай вам бог любимой быть другим.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    I loved you
    I loved you, and that love, to die refusing,
    May still - who knows! - be smouldering in my breast
    Pray be not pained - believe me, of my choosing
    I'd never have you troubled or distressed.
    I loved you mutely, hopelessly and truly,
    With shy yet fervent tenderness aglow;
    Mine was a jealous passion and unruly...
    May God grant that another'll love you so!

    Поэтический перевод - И. Железнова
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)



  4. #4
    uno
    uno is offline
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The uneducated parts
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Запись

    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    Quote Originally Posted by uno
    У кого есть "я вас любил"

    Пушкин

    Если нет...

    У кого знаете хорошая програма которая может закладывать?
    Кто = 3rd person singular
    Знаете = 2nd person plural plural

    У кого знаете = rubbish.
    это знаю... не хорошо пишу на русском...

    Всё-таки, спасибо ребята.

  5. #5
    Moderator Lampada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    СССР -> США
    Posts
    17,620
    Rep Power
    31
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)



  6. #6
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seventh
    Posts
    4,113
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampada
    Я вас любил

    А. С. Пушкин
    Я вас любил

    Я вас любил: любовь еще, быть может,
    В душе моей угасла не совсем;
    Но пусть она вас больше не тревожит;
    Я не хочу печалить вас ничем.
    Я вас любил безмолвно, безнадежно,
    То робостью, то ревностью томим;
    Я вас любил так искренно, так нежно,
    Как дай вам бог любимой быть другим.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    I loved you
    I loved you, and that love, to die refusing,
    May still - who knows! - be smouldering in my breast
    Pray be not pained - believe me, of my choosing
    I'd never have you troubled or distressed.
    I loved you mutely, hopelessly and truly,
    With shy yet fervent tenderness aglow;
    Mine was a jealous passion and unruly...
    May God grant that another'll love you so!

    Поэтический перевод - И. Железнова

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not translation of poetry that they make rhyme. They are so different to the originals.
    Ingenting kan stoppa mig
    In Post-Soviet Russia internet porn downloads YOU!

  7. #7
    Старший оракул
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    On 19 June, 1980
    Posts
    980
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Запись

    Quote Originally Posted by uno
    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    Quote Originally Posted by uno
    У кого есть "я вас любил"

    Пушкин

    Если нет...

    У кого знаете хорошая програма которая может закладывать?
    Кто = 3rd person singular
    Знаете = 2nd person plural plural

    У кого знаете = rubbish.
    это знаю... плохо пишу на русском...

    Всё-таки, спасибо ребята.
    нормально

  8. #8
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampada
    Я вас любил

    А. С. Пушкин
    Я вас любил

    Я вас любил: любовь еще, быть может,
    В душе моей угасла не совсем;
    Но пусть она вас больше не тревожит;
    Я не хочу печалить вас ничем.
    Я вас любил безмолвно, безнадежно,
    То робостью, то ревностью томим;
    Я вас любил так искренно, так нежно,
    Как дай вам бог любимой быть другим.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    I loved you
    I loved you, and that love, to die refusing,
    May still - who knows! - be smouldering in my breast
    Pray be not pained - believe me, of my choosing
    I'd never have you troubled or distressed.
    I loved you mutely, hopelessly and truly,
    With shy yet fervent tenderness aglow;
    Mine was a jealous passion and unruly...
    May God grant that another'll love you so!

    Поэтический перевод - И. Железнова

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not translation of poetry that they make rhyme. They are so different to the originals.
    So different from the originals, tats?

    Devyatov has a nice recording of this on his site.

  9. #9
    Moderator Lampada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    СССР -> США
    Posts
    17,620
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    ...Devyatov has a nice recording of this on his site.
    http://www.devyatov.ru/audio/2_10.mp3
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)



Similar Threads

  1. запись - разговор 1
    By anthonyd in forum Audio Lounge
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: March 2nd, 2006, 05:27 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 20th, 2005, 11:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary