Thread: Question for skype users--Вопрос к пользователям skype

Question for skype users--Вопрос к пользователям skype

ПО-РУССКИ:
    Я вижу много объявлений от желающих общаться по skype. И у меня есть несколько вопросов...
    А как проходит процесс общения? О чем вы общаетесь? Как помогаете друг другу обучаться? Возможно ли таким способом изучать иностранный язык?
    И вот например, если вы не знаете английского, а американец не знает русского, то как вы общаетесь?
    Буду благодарен, если вы приведете примеры из своего личного опыта на skype и материалы, которые вы используете для общения.

IN ENGLISH:
    I find a lot of posts about language exchange on skype and I have a few questions...
    How do you organize your language exchange session on skype? What do you talk about and in what language?
    How do you help each other to learn a language? Is it possible to learn foreign languages that way?
    And perhaps most important, if you don't speak much Russian and a Russian doesn't speak much English then how do you communicate on skype?
    Please, post examples and scripts from your own skype chats!
    ~ Мастерадминов Мастерадмин Мастерадминович ~

Властелин

Re: Вопрос любителям общаться по skype--Question for skype u

Quote Originally Posted by MasterAdmin
    ПО-РУССКИ:
    Я вижу много объявлений от желающих общаться по skype. И у меня есть несколько вопросов...
    А как проходит процесс общения? О чем вы общаетесь? Как помогаете друг другу обучаться? Возможно ли таким способом изучать иностранный язык?
    И вот например, если вы не знаете английского, а американец не знает русского, то как вы общаетесь?
    Буду благодарен, если вы приведете примеры из своего личного опыта на skype и материалы, которые вы используете для общения.

IN ENGLISH:
    I find a lot of posts about language exchange on skype and I have a few questions...
    How do you organize your language exchange session on skype? What do you talk about and in what language?
    How do you help each other to learn a language? Is it possible to learn foreign languages that way?
    And perhaps most important, if you don't speak much Russian and a Russian doesn't speak much English then how do you communicate on skype?
    Please, post examples and scripts from your own skype chats!
    I pay for lessons over skype. I also talk to a few people over skype. We talk for 10 minutes in English only, then for 10 minutes in Russian only. The topics vary. Sometimes I ask for help with homework I'm working on. I had a poem to learn for pronunciation practice. I would read the poem and the other person would correct my mistakes. Sometime we practice math (for listening practice) so I'll say 1243 + 243 = in English and the other person will translate and give the answer in English then they will give me 3252 - 543 = in Russian and I'll translate and give the answer. Sometimes I'll read to the other person in Russian and they translate into English. I've found skype to be a big help in my language learning.

Scott