Thread: Skype Penpal

Новичок

Skype Penpal

Hi, I'm a native English speaker. I've just begun my second year at university and am studying Russian. It's imperative that my Russian improves, so I'm seeking a Russian e-pal, who would be able to communicate with me on skype. I'll, of course, be more than willing to help you with your English.

About me: I'm a 19 year old student reading modern languages (German, French, and Russian) at Glasgow university. I live in a small Scottish town (on the south-west coast). When I'm not studying, I like going out to clubs with friends to get smashed! lol. I have a part-time job in a supermarket.

Well, if you're interested, please send me an email : calum.paul2006 dog g o o g l e m a i l .com

Or just add me straight to skype : calum_paul
    Calum Paul.

Подающий надежды оратор

Re: Skype Penpal

Quote Originally Posted by calum.paul
    Hi, I'm a native English speaker. I've just begun my second year at university and am studying Russian. It's imperative that my Russian improves, so I'm seeking a Russian e-pal, who would be able to communicate with me on skype. I'll, of course, be more than willing to help you with your English.

About me: I'm a 19 year old student reading modern languages (German, French, and Russian) at Glasgow university. I live in a small Scottish town (on the south-west coast). When I'm not studying, I like going out to clubs with friends to get smashed! lol. I have a part-time job in a supermarket.

Well, if you're interested, please send me an email : calum.paul2006 dog g o o g l e m a i l . com

Or just add me straight to skype : calum_paul
    hi! I will be glad to talk with you. I will write to you. I live in VelIkIy Novgorod it's near by St.Petersburg. Btw we can talk in icq (my-two436five983seven). my skype name is tinych1.
    I'll wait to meet you.
    Valentin

Подающий надежды оратор

calum.paul2006 dog g o o g l e m a i l . com
    change your e-mail here (for example calum.paul2006 dog googlemail . com) because you can get spam to your e-mail

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtinych
    calum.paul2006 dog g o o g l e m a i l . com
    change your e-mail here (for example calum.paul2006 dog googlemail . com) because you can get spam to your e-mail
    Done.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Новичок

How do I make sure that the video quality on skype will be okay before I download the software? I want to download skype to video chat with my friends, however I'm worried about the video quality, because I have satellite internet. If anyone else has satellite internet and uses skype, that would be helpful to get 'reviews' of some sort..