Thread: Language exchange via email or Xbox live

Новичок

Language exchange via email or Xbox live | Язык партнера по Xbox LIVE

I am learning Russian and speak English. If anyone is interested in helping me learn more Russian I can help you with English. You can email me at redhatmcgee at zoho dot com or add me on Xbox live. My Xbox live name is RedHatMcGee. I play Any Call of duty games, Battlefield, Halo, and some others. If you want to learn English while playing video games it would me very fun and easy.

Новичок
    Here is my attemp at writing this in russian. Please feel free to make corrections as I am not very good with Russian grammar.

Я изучаю русский язык и говорю по-английский. Если вы хотите язык партнера, напишите мне на redhatmcgee@zoho.com или подружите меня на Xbox LIVE. Меня зовут RedHatMcGee на Xbox LIVE. Я играю Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, и еще несколько. Простите пажалуста, я нехорошо говорю по-русский.

Новичок
    Hey, nicely spoken indeed! If you wrote it all by yourself, you're on the right track.

However.

"Если вы хотите язык партнера" - is translated like "in case you want the partner's tongue", which essentially implies some sexual context, which is funny Other than that, it's cool.

Btw, me too, I play Battlefield 3, but on the PC. If you play the PC version, find me at the battlelog under the nickname "egalor_original".

Новичок
    Quote Originally Posted by egalor View Post
    Hey, nicely spoken indeed! If you wrote it all by yourself, you're on the right track.

However.

"Если вы хотите язык партнера" - is translated like "in case you want the partner's tongue", which essentially implies some sexual context, which is funny Other than that, it's cool.

Btw, me too, I play Battlefield 3, but on the PC. If you play the PC version, find me at the battlelog under the nickname "egalor_original".
    Haha that's pretty hilarious! What is the correct way to say language partner or "pen pal?" большое спасибо!

RedHat
    I corrected your Russian a bit.

Я изучаю русский язык и говорю по-английски. Я могу помочь вам с английским языком, если вы поможете мне с русским. Если вам это интересно, напишите мне на redhatmcgee@zoho.com или добавьте меня в друзья в службе Xbox LIVE, мой ник RedHatMcGee. Я играю в Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, и в другие игры. Простите пожалуйста, я не очень хорошо говорю по-русски.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHat View Post
    Haha that's pretty hilarious! What is the correct way to say language partner or "pen pal?" большое спасибо!
    Друг по переписке
    You are welcome