Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jokes in Russia

Старший оракул
    May be it's like "don't touch the SH@t, it won't stink".

Cet
    Новичок
    The movie you're thinking of was called "Red Dawn".

z80
    Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Cet
    The movie you're thinking of was called "Red Dawn".
    Cool Thanks cet.
    I hate Signatures

Подающий надежды оратор
    I have a funny joke, even though it's not about Russia. I'll tell it anyway.

Q: What does George W. Bush want for Thanks Giving?
    A: Turkey

Завсегдатай
    не понял
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

JJ
    Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    не понял
    It's clearly. Afganistan then Iraq then Turkey...Turkey is a european country also.
    Gib immer 100% bei der Arbeit: 12% am Montag, 23% am Dienstag, 40% am Mittwoch, 20% am Donnerstag, 5% am Freitag ...

z80
    Почтенный гражданин
    I think he wants syria as well too dosn't he?

I think he just wants the whole world so he can fill it with products and brands that his mates own.
    I hate Signatures

JJ
    Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by z80
    I think he wants syria as well too dosn't he?
    Maybe he wants Syria maybe he wants Iran but with this words it wouldn't be a joke...

I think he just wants the whole world so he can fill it with products and brands that his mates own.
    I absolutely agree with you.
    Gib immer 100% bei der Arbeit: 12% am Montag, 23% am Dienstag, 40% am Mittwoch, 20% am Donnerstag, 5% am Freitag ...

Завсегдатай
    i don't see what is so wrong with taking care of little punk countries that would do the same exact thing нам if they could. maybe we should take care of chechnya and do russia a favor. we are not trying to take over the world. simply, make it safer for us ! and i frankly, see nothing wrong with that. i don't hear any poor afghans begging for this awefull tyranny of democracy and free speach to go away. and iraq, just needs to settle down, but i doubt they will go up in arms with their new dictator called freedom. wow, now that i think about it, we (USA)really are just a bunch of svoloches arn't we (sracastic).
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

z80
    Почтенный гражданин
    we are not trying to take over the world. simply, make it safer for us !
    Dogboy, I want to make my town safer. In this town we have a lot of drunk abos, so first I'm going to take them over and make them live where I tell them too so that we can control them, any that resist will be killed. Second problem is that some one about 3 houses down plays there music really loud, and I don't like it. So I'm going to take away there right to play music.

Do you understand what I am trying to say? People have the right to live how ever the hell they want, and america imposing it's ways of living on any one, particularly Europe and Islamic states is just wrong. I've given up on my own country, we are so far up bushes but hole that it's going to take one hell of a bowl movement to get us out of there.

Large corporations (usually american owned) are just getting larger and richer, and thus more powerful. Someone with a commercial interest can not be expected to do the best for the general public.

added:- Basically, what I'm trying to say is who the hell am I to tell anyone else how to live, and the same applies for contries.
    I hate Signatures

Почтенный гражданин
    dogboy, when you are in russia chasing around your devushkas, why dont you mention how you support all this stuff to everyone you meet. Just to let you know, Russia was one of the biggest critics of the recent war.

im sure iraq was a huge risk to our "freedom" (a word which is thrown around way too much). The word that should be used is our safety. Sure our freedom is taken away a little by terrorist attacks, but mostly just at airports.) Back to iraq....What a waste of time, money and killing of iraqis that probably didnt have to die and werent having too bad of a life (compared to dead of course) under sadaam who was just getting older. It probably would have been another castro all over again.

mike
    i don't see what is so wrong with taking care of little punk countries that would do the same exact thing нам if they could. maybe we should take care of chechnya and do russia a favor. we are not trying to take over the world. simply, make it safer for us ! and i frankly, see nothing wrong with that. i don't hear any poor afghans begging for this awefull tyranny of democracy and free speach to go away. and iraq, just needs to settle down, but i doubt they will go up in arms with their new dictator called freedom. wow, now that i think about it, we (USA)really are just a bunch of svoloches arn't we (sracastic).
    Yeah...the democracy in Afghanistan that is forcing women to cover themselves up again when they go outside. A democracy is when people choose their own leaders and laws. Afghanistan's rulers were chosen by us, and many of them are returning to hardline Islamic laws.

Почтенный гражданин
    Из отчёта службы безопасности "... по поводу взлома китайцами cервера Пентагона":
    1) Каждый китаец попробовал один пароль;
    2) Каждый второй пароль был "maodzedun";
    3) На 657983241-й попытке сервер согласился, что у него пароль "maodzedun".

------------------------

From the report of security service "... about hacking the server of Pentagon by Chineses":
    1) Every Chinese tried one password;
    2) Every second password was "maodzedun";
    3) On 657983241th attempt the server agreed that its password was "maodzedun".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12